Monrovia, CA

#14532 Jan 14, 2013
I wonder if the vending machines will be guarded 24/7 and

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#14533 Jan 14, 2013
Horsert wrote:
I wonder if the vending machines will be guarded 24/7 and
pot dispensing vending machines? with no guards?

what about our children, genius?

are you saying you want everybody access to these drugs with absolutely no control?

so, if our kids get free access to these drugs and overdose on them because kids will be kids.. who is to blame?

YOU or me?

man, I can see the lawyers licking their chops already.

another example of brain dead people making decisions for the rest of us. don't we have enough of these people on capitol hill?

obviously not in the minds of some people.
amsterdam

United States

#14534 Jan 14, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
pot dispensing vending machines? with no guards?
what about our children, genius?
are you saying you want everybody access to these drugs with absolutely no control?
so, if our kids get free access to these drugs and overdose on them because kids will be kids.. who is to blame?
YOU or me?
man, I can see the lawyers licking their chops already.
another example of brain dead people making decisions for the rest of us. don't we have enough of these people on capitol hill?
obviously not in the minds of some people.
they will sell it in smoke and coffee shops called hashbrowns

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#14535 Jan 14, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are free in this country to believe that, and I will defend your right to believe it, as long as you extend that same right to others that believe differently, or not at all. And as long as you keep your belief system away from my children and grandchildren without our consent and constant supervision so we can properly instruct them about that ( or any other ) belief system and its issues.
You are free to believe that life started in a puddle of crud, but I don't like your "anti" religion. Stop attacking religion every other post Biggot Dope. Why don't you teach your children the truth that it's very unlikely human life started on it's own and all the flaws in Science. Let them decide instead of what you decide for them. Set them free.
Reek Hard Owe

Santa Cruz, CA

#14536 Jan 15, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You are free to believe that life started in a puddle of crud, but I don't like your "anti" religion. Stop attacking religion every other post Biggot Dope. Why don't you teach your children the truth that it's very unlikely human life started on it's own and all the flaws in Science. Let them decide instead of what you decide for them. Set them free.
You are so dumb that it would take years to see you ascend to a state of ignorant stupidity.
Really, why carry around that unwieldy neocortex when you seem to need and only use the brain stem.
No wonder you don't believe in evolution- you have been passed over.(is someone feeling a little left out?)
Shame on your handlers for letting you use the computer unsupervised. Hopefully puberty will impart to your character the depth and understanding you clearly lack. Until that happens, do the world a favor and read a book.
Flaws in science- moron you barely speak English!
Bruno24

Belgium

#14537 Jan 15, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
Why didn't pot cure bob marley of cancer?
Because you need strong injection of THC. And this fact has been hidden by Bush senior, purposefully. Bob Marley plausibly died from the lies needed to continue prohibition.
Note also that pot might not cure all cancers, and that the treatment seems to not just consist in smoking it.
Bruno24

Belgium

#14538 Jan 15, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Just admit you like the feeling of getting high, it's great for stress, but don't lie like it can cure all. You make it sound like it should be a vitamin. Stop reading high times so much.
You don't reason, and I can see that you can't stay cold-serious on this issue.
I know people who died of overdose of vitamin, I have never see anyone having problem with pot (unless it is mix with other drugs).
But I am not specially a fan of pot, except for his medicinal, nutritive and energetical qualities.
My favorite spiritual help is salvia divinorum, which appears to be also a wonderful medication for a large variety of diseases, notably addiction, habituation, compulsion, but also diarrhea, nasal congestion, sleep trouble, etc.
Bruno24

Belgium

#14539 Jan 15, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>So you want to make cocaine and meth legal because we can't stop it anyway? You nuts too!
No, just because when legal they are consume much less. For obvious reason. Inform yourself. Google on LEAP.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14540 Jan 15, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You are free to believe that life started in a puddle of crud, but I don't like your "anti" religion. Stop attacking religion every other post Biggot Dope. Why don't you teach your children the truth that it's very unlikely human life started on it's own and all the flaws in Science. Let them decide instead of what you decide for them. Set them free.
I said you are free to believe, and yet you belittle what you donít understand of science.

Now according to the golden rule you treat others as you want to be treated, so you are basically giving me the thumbs up on ridiculing your religion. Fine by me, please donít complain about my doing that any more.

I do teach my children the truth, they know science, they have a solid grasp of physics and astronomy. they do and already have decided on their own, as my youngest is now in their 30's

They know the difference between actual knowledge, actual evidence, and mere belief.
Basso

Monrovia, CA

#14541 Jan 15, 2013
It's Tuesday and looking good.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14542 Jan 15, 2013
I should also add they have a good working knowledge of the history and beliefs of religions, not just yours, but dozens of them.

My children are well informed, alas for you.
FlyJack

Monrovia, CA

#14543 Jan 15, 2013
Never too late to admitt your trespassing
Come As You Are

Santa Cruz, CA

#14544 Jan 15, 2013
And I swear I don't have a gun.
KayPow

Monrovia, CA

#14545 Jan 15, 2013
First guns then plants?

That's Odd.

Elk Grove, CA

#14546 Jan 15, 2013
Reek Hard Owe wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so dumb that it would take years to see you ascend to a state of ignorant stupidity.
Really, why carry around that unwieldy neocortex when you seem to need and only use the brain stem.
No wonder you don't believe in evolution- you have been passed over.(is someone feeling a little left out?)
Shame on your handlers for letting you use the computer unsupervised. Hopefully puberty will impart to your character the depth and understanding you clearly lack. Until that happens, do the world a favor and read a book.
Flaws in science- moron you barely speak English!
Nice argument, let's go back to the playground and call each other dumb, no you dumb, no you dumb, no you....lol.....Who said I don't believe in evolution?

Elk Grove, CA

#14547 Jan 15, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I said you are free to believe, and yet you belittle what you donít understand of science.
Now according to the golden rule you treat others as you want to be treated, so you are basically giving me the thumbs up on ridiculing your religion. Fine by me, please donít complain about my doing that any more.
I do teach my children the truth, they know science, they have a solid grasp of physics and astronomy. they do and already have decided on their own, as my youngest is now in their 30's
They know the difference between actual knowledge, actual evidence, and mere belief.
Then why doesn't science have all the answers? Science can at most only explain things that can be perceived in some form, usually by the use of scientific instruments, and even then science is far from providing all of the answers (all though many people will not want to acknowledge this). For instance science cannot explain: where life came from (eg the very start), the creation of the universe, human conciseness, the underlying rules by which the universe operates (eg linking gravity with the quantum mechanics).... and there are many more.

Science doesn't have all of the answers, Science is not God, and can never be. The role of science in society is to answer the question - How? The one question it cannot really answer is - Why?

Its for this reason that Science and Religion can actually coexist, the one does not disprove the other, and conflicts have only ever occurred when one try to step on the others 'turf'. Science answers the 'how does the universe work', religion answers the 'why is there a universe' questions.

Elk Grove, CA

#14548 Jan 15, 2013
Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't reason, and I can see that you can't stay cold-serious on this issue.
I know people who died of overdose of vitamin, I have never see anyone having problem with pot (unless it is mix with other drugs).
But I am not specially a fan of pot, except for his medicinal, nutritive and energetical qualities.
My favorite spiritual help is salvia divinorum, which appears to be also a wonderful medication for a large variety of diseases, notably addiction, habituation, compulsion, but also diarrhea, nasal congestion, sleep trouble, etc.
Good luck with your drugs, you sound like you have a lot of problems.
Maggoeed

Monrovia, CA

#14549 Jan 15, 2013
We will just swing a wand over and around you and if it sticks then yor packing.
Playground

Santa Cruz, CA

#14550 Jan 15, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Then why doesn't science have all the answers? Science can at most only explain things that can be perceived in some form, usually by the use of scientific instruments, and even then science is far from providing all of the answers (all though many people will not want to acknowledge this). For instance science cannot explain: where life came from (eg the very start), the creation of the universe, human conciseness, the underlying rules by which the universe operates (eg linking gravity with the quantum mechanics).... and there are many more.
Science doesn't have all of the answers, Science is not God, and can never be. The role of science in society is to answer the question - How? The one question it cannot really answer is - Why?
Its for this reason that Science and Religion can actually coexist, the one does not disprove the other, and conflicts have only ever occurred when one try to step on the others 'turf'. Science answers the 'how does the universe work', religion answers the 'why is there a universe' questions.
Wow.......you're smart.
Bruno24

Belgium

#14551 Jan 16, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Good luck with your drugs, you sound like you have a lot of problems.
I did have some of those problem 30 years ago, but when I stopped using legal medication, and using some plants instead, notably cannabis, they disappear. Some with no more than one day treatment.
As a teacher I have seen that cannabis provides by far the safest medication, and the safest recreative product, especially compared to alcohol.

About science and religion I strongly disagree with you. If you oppose science and religion, as we do systematically since about +500, when the Church closed the Plato academy, not only the science get irreligious the religion inexact and immodest, but science get inexact and immodest. It is easy to make religion into science: just add the interrogation mark. The separation between science and religion makes the whole society schizophrenic, and it leads to superstition and fairy tales.

Science has begun in -500 and has ended in +500. Science is only a tool, religion is the goal. It does not oppose to science, it extends it properly.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 10 hr go away 5,007
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 10 hr Soaked good 200,593
hi .koi hai ...plz contact me on sk636657@gmail... Fri samkhan123 1
Beam me up Scottie Fri guest 123
Neil Young files for divorce from Pegi Young Thu Lightning Linda 3
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Thu Tank ever 7,926
Trouble sleeping: a warning sign of suicide in ... Aug 27 Pharma Maims Kills 8
•••

Redwood City News Video

•••
•••

Redwood City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000