Two Ply Thinker

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

I don't argue with contents of a toilet bowl either, I just flush.
As usual you have everything upside down- and now your hair is all wet.
I said, "Good Day."

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Two Ply Thinker wrote:
I don't argue with contents of a toilet bowl either, I just flush.
As usual you have everything upside down- and now your hair is all wet.
I said, "Good Day."
Wow, you must be so smart. What does it take for you to step down to the rest of us? lol...good one, my hair is all wet. Most of us wish they were as smart as you...lol.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

and you must be raking in the money, I'm sure you are in the one percent as smart as you are?
toadmann

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

youtube.com/watch... … Good …Elf Rant but will it be legalized?
Our Countrys Best

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
and you must be raking in the money, I'm sure you are in the one percent as smart as you are?
You sir have all the charm and sophistication of an American Gunt.
And a severed head has a better chance of coming to intelligent conclusion before you.
(or did you think you were making policy?) Dope.
Bruno24

Brussels, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
you hit the nail on the head once again!!
cannabis prohibition was forced on the rest of the industrialized world by the good ole USA...
to illustrate my claim??
the U.N head of drug policy came out and asked the US justice dept to more or less declare a war of litigation on the governments of washington and colorado.
who TF are they to bother us??
HEY UN counsel??? go save the world....
the residents of washington colorado dont need you!!
I did not expect my bad feeling to be confirmed like that. Thanks for the (bad) news! We should prosecute the U.N. We should prosecute all the prohibionists. How many death and life destroyed by prohibition? The U.N. just betray that they are accomplices or hostages of international mafia and corporatism. It is a shame that they dare to intervene on this. Why not wait and look. It is crazy.
Edward G

Auburn, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
Have you ever tried to really asses the quality of care given in the US based on any statistical evidence?Average life expectancy,access to preventive care,outcomes for any specific diangnosis.What is even more important than statistical outcomes is the stage at which certain diseases are identified.People in the US usually are diagnosed much later in the disease process because routine screenings are often not covered.I often hear people talking about their fear of "government death panels" deciding who get treatment and who doesn't.Don't insurance companies do the same thing?I can tell you first hand that they do.
Ofoies

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Ckking tip: don't stuff your turkey with any green leafy substance other wise you'll get sleepy afterwards?

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Edward G wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever tried to really asses the quality of care given in the US based on any statistical evidence?Average life expectancy,access to preventive care,outcomes for any specific diangnosis.What is even more important than statistical outcomes is the stage at which certain diseases are identified.People in the US usually are diagnosed much later in the disease process because routine screenings are often not covered.I often hear people talking about their fear of "government death panels" deciding who get treatment and who doesn't.Don't insurance companies do the same thing?I can tell you first hand that they do.
Most of those countries with higher life expectancy, do so because of diet and exercise, not because they are given better treatment. And they don't have their Government pushing corn and soy on the citizens. And they don't have an immigration problem. Or the Lawyer problem. Despite a lower-than-average life expectancy, the U.S. ranks the highest in survival of some cancers.

U.S. survival rates are the world's highest among breast cancer patients and the second highest, after Japan, for people with colorectal cancer.

the United States is at the front of the pack when it comes to costly medical procedures including knee replacements, MRI and CT scans and tonsillectomies.

And it is consistently at the top of the cost chart for a number of procedures including caesarean sections, which are almost twice as expensive in the United States as in Germany.

Therefore, we can conclude most of it is due to the poor diet and misinformation from our Government to help farmers.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Take a look in the supermarket ... see what the people actually buy.

Follow a fat person around at a grocery store, then tell me it's heredity...cause millions of Americans are to poor They are also the ones who buy cheap unhealthy foods ...

Why do you think poor people are overweight?
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Most of those countries with higher life expectancy, do so because of diet and exercise, not because they are given better treatment. And they don't have their Government pushing corn and soy on the citizens. And they don't have an immigration problem. Or the Lawyer problem. Despite a lower-than-average life expectancy, the U.S. ranks the highest in survival of some cancers.
U.S. survival rates are the world's highest among breast cancer patients and the second highest, after Japan, for people with colorectal cancer.
the United States is at the front of the pack when it comes to costly medical procedures including knee replacements, MRI and CT scans and tonsillectomies.
And it is consistently at the top of the cost chart for a number of procedures including caesarean sections, which are almost twice as expensive in the United States as in Germany.
Therefore, we can conclude most of it is due to the poor diet and misinformation from our Government to help farmers.
most of our troubles with our health care system have to do with poor diet?..... misinformation?.... and corporate welfare to farmers like 1st distrcit congressman elect doug lamalfa??

most analysts cite administrative costs of private health insurance firms.....(AKA profits)

euprope isnt ahead of us because just because the practice preventative care??

they are ahead because they dont have profit motive in their system...

so??? how the would farm subsidies have anything to do with health care cost outcomes??

what type of "misinformation" are you talking about....

your canadidate for presdient outlined his plan for the poor when they get sick....
...visit the emergency room...
..isnt this the kind of "misinformation" you are citing?

throngs of people visiting the emergency room would surly drive overall health care costs through the roof....

mabey that is what a president ROmney would have "replaced" obama care with.....exactly nothing, which is what we had before the ACA.
MegRepeates

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

What do offenders like Meg do all day?

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
most of our troubles with our health care system have to do with poor diet?.
YES

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
.... misinformation?...
what type of "misinformation" are you talking about....
YES......eating grains.....I'm sure as super smart as you are that you know Soy and Corn are shit for you?

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
euprope isnt ahead of us because just because the practice preventative care??
they are ahead because they dont have profit motive in their system...
The topic I was responding to was about living longer and Country comparisons. Not preventative care comparing Europe. Do you realize Europe is not a country? But if you were to change the topic to comparing USA to Europe, yes they are better in some and then USA is better in some. Should we strive to be best in all? of course and we are. It depends on the cancer or illness, US leads on many categories.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
your canadidate for presdient outlined his plan for the poor when they get sick....
...visit the emergency room...
..isnt this the kind of "misinformation" you are citing?
No fool. I'm citing the misinformation that our Government has been putting out there for years and years about nutrition. Most of it to support farmers growing poison like soy and corn. For health and nutrition, I don't look for my Government for answers. But they brain wash our kids in schools with stupid food pyramids that are backwards.
MegRepeates

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Good old Meg, ya just can't get enough of her.

Maybe she was smoking the good stuff when she misplaced or lost $8.0 billion dollars?
Topper

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

I would watch out for the Jacobites, I hear there worse than bed-bugs.

Always quick to retort.
AfterAll

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

A Uruguayan activist and government aide is supporting by turning the government into the country's leading marijuana dealer.

The proposal formally introduced to Congress last week would create a National Cannabis Institute with the power to license people and companies to produce marijuana for recreational, medical or industrial uses.

After all, it's all about money anyway.
Jeff

Hesperia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

When is the Jeff is driving to Victorville, California?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,221 - 12,240 of15,911
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Redwood City News Video

•••
Redwood City Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Redwood City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••