Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

KimBoe wrote:
<quoted text>sure opiates are used to treat the pain of the dying.
& exactly what is your medical condition that requires hash???
no, pot isn't automatically a gateway drug.
but if you had never smoked pot to begin with, you never would've experimented with the others. so how can it be that you don't think of pot as a gateway drug??? what are you, stupid?
so you became a junkie in high school & you're still smoking pot???
i think it's your brain that is fried.
my brain is fine.....

im calling out this sort of two dimensional thinking you seem to love.

just because I experimented has nothing to do with my "conditions"

ive a really bad chronically thrown back.(slipped disks)

if you dont believe in pot as medicine??

then you dont even deserve to be talking about this issue.

because you DONT KNOW how much pot helps all kinds of ailments.

menstral cramps are a particular ailment women use mdical pot for.

the list s too long to print.

how do you know that I would have never experiemented with Coke for instance if I hadnt ever smoked pot.??

many people JUST drink and snort!!! it was the eighties after all.

pot wasnt automatically in every click.

if people who medicate are just "junkies" then what are you doing here?? this is thread for for the pot discussion...

prohibition has caused much more dammage than drugs themselve.

all this focus on the source of the drugs, and NONE on the market??

wouldnt you agree??

or are you lost in two dimensions??

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

ABE LINCOLN MARXIST WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
my brain is fine.....
im calling out this sort of two dimensional thinking you seem to love.
just because I experimented has nothing to do with my "conditions"
ive a really bad chronically thrown back.(slipped disks)
if you dont believe in pot as medicine??
then you dont even deserve to be talking about this issue.
because you DONT KNOW how much pot helps all kinds of ailments.
menstral cramps are a particular ailment women use mdical pot for.
the list s too long to print.
how do you know that I would have never experiemented with Coke for instance if I hadnt ever smoked pot.??
many people JUST drink and snort!!! it was the eighties after all.
pot wasnt automatically in every click.
if people who medicate are just "junkies" then what are you doing here?? this is thread for for the pot discussion...
prohibition has caused much more dammage than drugs themselve.
all this focus on the source of the drugs, and NONE on the market??
wouldnt you agree??
or are you lost in two dimensions??
i'm not saying marijuana isn't medicinal. i'm saying the program is being abused. i decided to stop smoking. i used for arthritis & depression + a class 10 spinal condition. & during my music career i was constantly stoned. there isn't a drug that i've used that ever got the best of me. except i screwed up with lsd.

like jerry garcia said in the opening scenes of woodstock,'marijuana, exhibit A' & seriously, i find it hard to believe that in high school you would have experimented with other drugs without smoking pot. right know i'm choosing to stay straight.

& please, using the term 'medicate' is to me, so square.

'me & my buddies were medicating in the park & blah blah blah'

they got us addicted in the 60's & have been jacking the price up ever since. yes, the quality has definitely improved.

i pretty much know the generation i'm dealing with because of music. but your generation really knows very little about mine because of your generation prejudice.

& this thread is about the legalization of pot. anyone can participate, whether they indulge or not.

green grass & high time forever was pretty much our motto, but once you been victim of a felonious assault & the perp was under the influence, you think twice about legalizing it for anything but strict medical purposes.

the crime was nearly 30 years ago. & it completely destroyed my life. i need reconstructive surgeries & i'm on disability.

have i made myself clear?
MITT DOLEWATER

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

youve made abundantly clear that you blame drugs for peoples bad behavior.

I blame people.....

and I think when they blame drugs for their woes???

they are making a HUGE COPOUT!!!

youd be suprised how much your genration influenced
the culture.

we know LOTS about that....

from being part of the counter culture, which STARTED then!!!

we call it the cultural revolution.

lots of good results...

including better attitudes about pot, sex and marraige.

now we have 17 states that have made medical marijuana prescriptions OK.

its a good start.

YOU got YOU hooked on whatever you are still recovering from.

stop blaming others.

do I make myself clear??
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

ABE LINCOLN MARXIST WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
but everything is fine after people visit the liquor store or pharmacy, right nut case??
ABE

Do you know Mitt? You both live in the same town and have strange names. Why the insults Abe? Can't you reason?

Riccardo

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

MITT DOLEWATER wrote:
youve made abundantly clear that you blame drugs for peoples bad behavior.
I blame people.....
and I think when they blame drugs for their woes???
they are making a HUGE COPOUT!!!
youd be suprised how much your genration influenced
the culture.
we know LOTS about that....
from being part of the counter culture, which STARTED then!!!
we call it the cultural revolution.
lots of good results...
including better attitudes about pot, sex and marraige.
now we have 17 states that have made medical marijuana prescriptions OK.
its a good start.
YOU got YOU hooked on whatever you are still recovering from.
stop blaming others.
do I make myself clear??
all you've made clear to me is that you're not quite up on things. my generation did not start the cultural revolution. it was started by 'the beat', the generation that had to fight ww2 & korea. the where tired, they were 'beat'.

so they dropped out. my source for this is a harvard drop-out in his late 60's now. to them, it became 'anything goes, except murder'. incidentally is crowley's 'do what thou wilt' philosophy of satanism any different?

but the beat was taken over and commercialized. essentially the jews got a hold of it.

kesy, leary, ginsberg, owsley... all of them.

now, like it or not, it isn't racist to tell the truth. a couple of jews named dustin hoffman & warren beatty wrote a song for the movie ishtar...'telling the truth can be dangerous business. honest & popular don't go hand in hand'

my generation was the second generation to be influenced by the beat. or maybe i'm the youngest of the first, but really there's only 2 generations. those born before the re-establishment of israel. & those born after.

& exactly how have i made it abundantly clear that i blame drugs for people's bad behavior?

marijuana is a mental stimulant.

stimulate a criminal mind and he becomes a more creative criminal.

so in that sense yes. a heroin addict commits crime to get money for heroin. who do you blame? if he wasn't an addict, he wouldn't need to steal or she wouldn't need to turn tricks to support the habit.

you're to young. you don't know the truth. i've just told you some of it.

& you reply is???

p.s.

the only thing i'm still recovering from are the ramifications of the crime. i never had addiction problem. except when i was a musician. i smoked wa-ay too much.

Since: Oct 12

Orange, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Jeff wrote:
one more time, for those who've got caught up in all that postmodern science so falsely called propaganda that the ONDCP and just say no types put out:
There is a certain contrasting quality between judgments within the world view of the ONDCP and Christian theology. NO Bible believing Christian would accept any "toxicology" studies or reports from the ONDCP if they knew the axioms that were used to build their studies. One must "Test The Evidences" that come from outside Scripture. The "everything is toxic" philosophy embraced by the ONDCP and FDA is the exact opposite of sound Christian theology, and the corollary truths built upon it are not Biblically founded, and can be proven to be Biblically incorrect. And if it's not Theologically true, if it's not true in the Bible, than it isn't true at all.
The Scripture's warnings against these philosophies are traditionally viewed as warnings about the Gnostics of the second century. It was a blending of Jewish, Greek, or Eastern philosophy with Christianity. These Gnostic errors are widespread, they appear century after century, and shows itself in many forms of religion, not merely in distorted forms of Christianity. In life application today, we can see that same Gnostic germ resurface in our society in the influence of modernism and postmodernism. The war against cannabis is a frightening illustration, in that it is successful in stifling Evangelism within the local Church, and not many Leaders recognize what's going on, despite the fact that it devastates the lives of millions in perdition. This ascetic teaching is unnatural, contrary to the constitution of the world as that has been arranged by a holy and wise Creator, and it is also subversive of Christian liberty. Nothing can be esteemed common or unclean without throwing a reproach upon the Creator. In summary, the Christian world view cannabis prohibition is different than the ONDCP world view. In the ONDCP world view, it's "just say no". In the Christian world view, it's "be ye sober".
Sources
-International Standard Bible Encyclopedia
-Theological Dictionary of the New Testament
-Systematic Theology, Dr Norman Geisler
-Systematic Theology Wayne Grudem
-Discourse with New Mexico University Toxicology instructor in conjunction with the Office of National Drug Control Policy (not public)
Supporting Scriptures (chapters)
Matthew 11
Romans 14
Ephesians 2
Colossians 2
1 Timothy 4
Titus 1
Revelation 2,(Pergamos)
Supporting Traditions-
just look here
http://www.lucashempco.com/cms/node/19
Mr. Jeff
You need to remove your opinion from the word especially when teaching, remember you shall be judged with a harder judgment.
To many times interpreting the truth leads to misrepresenting the truth, so to understand with clarity what is said, you must go to the language it was written in and the language will tell you what the document says.(Gen. 1:12) GOD brings forth every herb with seed of its own and calls it good.(GEN 1:29) he gives it to man saying; to you it shall be for MEAT.(( MEAT in Strong's Hebrew Dictionary is # 402 the Hebrew word "oklah" meaning = food, eat, from Strong's # 401 to which they both have the root word Strong's # 398 the Hebrew word "akal" it is their primary root which means to consume, to burn up, to devour. GODS purpose is to bless us, and all he gives us is to benefit us. Please everyone research this see if I share in truth. Yes people will exploit and misuse it just like alcohol, but GOD does not say don't drink wine, he says don't be drunk with wine, there will be a consequence. Please be blessed with truth and may wisdom guide you in health and ever closer to the creator, and keep you all from over indulgence.
IGL SD iegd
mitt goldwater

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

KimBoe wrote:
<quoted text>all you've made clear to me is that you're not quite up on things. my generation did not start the cultural revolution. it was started by 'the beat', the generation that had to fight ww2 & korea. the where tired, they were 'beat'.
so they dropped out. my source for this is a harvard drop-out in his late 60's now. to them, it became 'anything goes, except murder'. incidentally is crowley's 'do what thou wilt' philosophy of satanism any different?
but the beat was taken over and commercialized. essentially the jews got a hold of it.
kesy, leary, ginsberg, owsley... all of them.
now, like it or not, it isn't racist to tell the truth. a couple of jews named dustin hoffman & warren beatty wrote a song for the movie ishtar...'telling the truth can be dangerous business. honest & popular don't go hand in hand'
my generation was the second generation to be influenced by the beat. or maybe i'm the youngest of the first, but really there's only 2 generations. those born before the re-establishment of israel. & those born after.
& exactly how have i made it abundantly clear that i blame drugs for people's bad behavior?
marijuana is a mental stimulant.
stimulate a criminal mind and he becomes a more creative criminal.
so in that sense yes. a heroin addict commits crime to get money for heroin. who do you blame? if he wasn't an addict, he wouldn't need to steal or she wouldn't need to turn tricks to support the habit.
you're to young. you don't know the truth. i've just told you some of it.
& you reply is???
p.s.
the only thing i'm still recovering from are the ramifications of the crime. i never had addiction problem. except when i was a musician. i smoked wa-ay too much.
I see??

sounds to me lik you were the victim of hanging around with the wrong people??

unless you were just driven to crime yourself by all the weed you smoked!!

well you are the excepton and ceratinly not the rule.
there are no official crime statistics you could show me that would prove that smoking weed is a criminal inspring adventure.

ive been smoking since I was 11.

ive no record yet.

im quite funtional and so is everybody elese I know who still burns.

so the cultural revlution was in the 1950's??

i didnt know that..

I thought since all tha good music came out from 1965-75 that THAT was the revolution.

but I see the seed mut have been sown in the 50's!!

yes I know the history(being a deadhead) of the 50's and 60's.

better than you it seems

the big wave WAS indeed the ate 60'.

but the roots of it Was sown with the beats.....

greenwich villiage or the interstates??

it is only our guess, as you(and I) were really too young to really know.

I do know that marrige changed drastically, as well as veiws about pre-marital sex and drugs.

ps: what the hell does ISRAEL have to do with our conversation about drugs???

gateway personalities kim, not gateway drugs...

drugs are just drugs....

prhibition does more harm than goood.

pP: are you tea partier by chance?

sorry keyboard is F&*T%ing up...

so the
mitt goldwater

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

"fire in the streets" by milton viorst is a good book

if you want to learn about the 60's from a political dimension.
Bruno24

Brussels, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Bruno24.
Yes. The root motivation of zonked out potheads "medicating" on dangerous mind rotting illegal pot is an infantile desire to commit an illegal act. We need not wonder why they want to do that, only that they do. Any pothead who is not arrested because of their engaging in the use of illegal schizophrenia related pot is likely to progress to much more serious crimes later. Many of those crimes are crimes of a very violent nature. Let's join together and demand our corrupt politicians get these malefactors off the street before they do even more damage, both to our children, and to themselves.
Ronald
Is that a rethorical trick? You talk like if you agree, when I say the exact contrary.

I tend to believe that pot, and salvia and magic mushrooms are treasure of nature, and are quite beneficial when used in a regulated way.

And I believe that making a *dangerous drug* illegal, like alcohol or tobacco or crack makes it MUCH MORE dangerous, if only because much more easily available, and in bad quality.
The danger is the prohibition, not the drugs.
very nasty products like crack, meth and krokodil would not even exists if the original products were not made illegal.

Only the prohibitionists are the real criminals, as they know, today, what they are doing.
Bruno24

Brussels, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

KimBoe wrote:
<quoted text>is i started out using an illegal drug and it led to the use of different illegal drugs, then how is that first drug not a gateway to the second drug. & incidentally, i aced my freshman logic class. take a poll of heroin user and i'll bet the majority started with pot. what does being a math teacher have to do with it? i come from a family a teachers on both sides of my family tree. don't pretend to have an advantage over me. i'm in my 60's. i've seen it all. i see the teenage slingers waiting out side for the dispensaries. and since when is hash medicinal? you are wrong.
If you are right, just making coca cola illegal would make it a gate way product to heroin.

To measure if cannabis leads to heroin, for example, you must compare the proportion of cannabis user led to heroin, not the proportion of heroin user who begin with cannabis.
Your way to reason is invalid. 100% of the heroin user have begun with milk.
Falsesetto

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

More of the last but not the first.
PAUL RAND

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are right, just making coca cola illegal would make it a gate way product to heroin.
To measure if cannabis leads to heroin, for example, you must compare the proportion of cannabis user led to heroin, not the proportion of heroin user who begin with cannabis.
I started out on mothers milk,

but soon switched, to harder stufF!

the vast majority of people I knew growing up(and I knew about a dozen eventual herion addicts) who smoked pot regularly, DIDNT become herion addicts.....many of them quite everything.

because of family life, piss tests, military service, ect ect.

but the ones who DO still smoke weed, JUST some weed.

a few of them drink. they are ALL highly functional.

i see drinking as more dangerous and pervasive than pot smoking.

weed has become popular in recent years though, because the quality and availibilty are increasing.....
and because people are finding out it is JUST fun.

those who take it too far and end up on H, well you can chalk that up to a "gateway personality"

ive seen and heard of gateway personalities who will literally DO ANYTHING to catch a buzz, including sniffing cat urine or glue.

wow!
Comic relief

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

With the appearnce of the Rands, father and son - just proves the point of excessive pot smokeing will do to a person or persons.

Kind of like deliverance and the hills are alove.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly how does a cannabis user led to heroin and heroin user who began with cannabis differ? are you high right now?

pot doesn't always lead to heroin, but most of the time it leads to something else. does that satisfy you?
PAUL RAND

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

KimBoe wrote:
<quoted text>exactly how does a cannabis user led to heroin and heroin user who began with cannabis differ? are you high right now?
pot doesn't always lead to heroin, but most of the time it leads to something else. does that satisfy you?
what he was trying to tell you??

was that most people who start off smoking dont end up shooting.....
even though almost everybody who shoots, started off with pot in their mix.

how difficult was that to decern??

me thinks drugs and alcohol(not to mention being loser magnet) screwed up YOUR life, not to mention your abilty to reason.

and now you have to come on this thread and tell the proponets of medical marijuana that you cant take the responsibilty, for your own "gateway" personality........so you blame the drugs instead.

that is what I think.
Thump

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

PAUL RAND wrote:
<quoted text>
me thinks drugs and alcohol(not to mention being loser magnet) screwed up YOUR life, not to mention your abilty to reason.
and now you have to come on this thread and tell the proponets of medical marijuana that you cant take the responsibilty, for your own "gateway" personality........so you blame the drugs instead.
that is what I think.
All heroin users started off with milk.
Comic relief

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

When will we be able to by stocks on this product?
PAUL RAND

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Thump wrote:
<quoted text>
All heroin users started off with milk.
yeah, we know that.

the discussion was on whether all people who try POT are likely to move on to harder drugs and do more than experiment....

but become addicted to harder drugs like heroin.

we alreday know most heroin addict were or ARE somkers of pot.

no big suprise there.
Comic relief

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Donate 10% to undermine and purchase the United States of America - is the LDS message.

http://dregstudiosart.blogspot.com/2012/05/mi...

The working class of our country canít AFFORD to allow this election to be bought and sold!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

PAUL RAND wrote:
<quoted text>
that is what I think.
i think it was his lack of english skills language. & no, i came to this thread to tell the proponents that the program is being abused. & a violent crime screwed up my life. & it's a gateway drug. plain and simple. i'll bet it's just about impossible to find a significant number of people who after pot have not gone on to try other drugs.

but like all threads, we end up beating a dead horse.

in one reply i said our motto was green grass and high times for ever, but a crime changed my attitude about that. pot isn't for everyone. it does affect the way you think & feel.

& alcohol? never had a problem. never been a drinker except for 1 year in college, a group drinker. collage marching bands do a lot of partying, especially when the core of the band come from the drum&bugle corp who start partying as teenager.

my situation is... complicated. due to who i am. i fall outside the bell curve. & a loser magnet? what's that supposed to mean?

& how can you not think that a guy was started smoking at 11 and has been smoking now for 33 years is nothing but addicted.

& 11 year old smoking pot? he barely reach puberty!

smoking pot at 11, experimenting with harder drugs in high school.

but it isn't a gateway drug? get real. grow up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Redwood City News Video

•••
•••

Redwood City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Redwood City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE