California Proposition 19: the Mariju...

California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legalization Initiative

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

19,879 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

NoBlamer 2012

Mcarthur, CA

#12532 Oct 8, 2012
if you want to see what these idiot liblosers do to a thriving economy look at calif

look at the libloons gas prices
MITT DOLEWATER

Anderson, CA

#12534 Oct 8, 2012
NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
dont call me a liar unless we are face to face you punk lil beech
you are the liar and a moron to boot
you have already acknowledged ovomit threatened to prosecute pot growers if calif passed prop 19
email me when you are at burger king susanville you sissy punk
or dont which proves everything I say about you is true you sissy bi+ch
gfy loser
san bernardino county doesnt honor your 215 in calif either
keep in mind I dont read your ignorant posts past the 1st line
loser
good then ill write you just one line.

blow me!!

Ps: you work at burger kind in susanville?

closest job after you got released.??

all that anger must come from somewhere.

the dems are the reason 215 exists in this state anyhow.

it is a fact that you can spin anyway you like,

pps: I dont care what happens in san bernadino.

again, blow me.
NO blammah is lammah

Anderson, CA

#12535 Oct 8, 2012
the demmys will rule this state foravah!!

eat it love it bite it, then bite me!@!!

they are grooming the lt govenor to take over for brown soon.

no more rebuttlickens in sacremento...

lovin it!!

the state has gone almost solid blue!
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#12536 Oct 8, 2012
MITT DOLEWATER wrote:
<quoted text>
good then ill write you just one line.
blow me!!
blow me.
Mitt Gaywater
There is a gay marriage site that might have better use for that type of vulgar and most there won't mind that kind of talk. However, it reinforces my posting of the video of the typical oblamer supporters, making you fit in.

Riccardo
ricky ARSE fire

Anderson, CA

#12537 Oct 8, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Mitt Gaywater
There is a gay marriage site that might have better use for that type of vulgar and most there won't mind that kind of talk. However, it reinforces my posting of the video of the typical oblamer supporters, making you fit in.
Riccardo
I cant resist saying it???

riccardo ASSfire.

oblama has follwers of a wide range of diverse groups...

as you know.

that is why you guys are relegated to political irrelevancy here in california(no matter what)

so enjoy it.

assfire
ricky ARSE fire

Anderson, CA

#12538 Oct 8, 2012
NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
dont call me a liar unless we are face to face you punk lil beech
you are the liar and a moron to boot
you have already acknowledged ovomit threatened to prosecute pot growers if calif passed prop 19
email me when you are at burger king susanville you sissy punk
or dont which proves everything I say about you is true you sissy bi+ch
gfy loser
san bernardino county doesnt honor your 215 in calif either
keep in mind I dont read your ignorant posts past the 1st line
loser
paients in san bernadino are protected by the state supream court decision. as well as 215.

what??? you guys want to hide behind federal law on JUST this issue?? when YOU right winged fools HATE everything else about federal law??

can anyone take you seriously??
MITT ROMwater

Anderson, CA

#12539 Oct 8, 2012
sorry ricky, I forgot to change my name back.
MITT DOLEWATER

Anderson, CA

#12540 Oct 8, 2012
so what is romneys official position on medical marijuana??

the only time I saw a reporter ask him that question, he dismissed it as unimportant.

did he say it was an issue for states??

why dont I believe that??
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#12541 Oct 9, 2012
ricky ARSE fire wrote:
<quoted text>
I cant resist saying it???
riccardo ASSfire.
oblama has follwers of a wide range of diverse groups...
as you know.
that is why you guys are relegated to political irrelevancy here in california(no matter what)
so enjoy it.
assfire
ricky
I assume being from the same town that you are the same poster as Mitt? So what is your name? I agree the great oblamer reaches out to those that normally don't have a clue in life, does that include you Mitt? Mitt: why all the sudden anger and vulgar language? Is this how the liberal fights when out of ammo?

Riccardo
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#12542 Oct 9, 2012
MITT DOLEWATER wrote:
so what is romneys official position on medical marijuana??
the only time I saw a reporter ask him that question, he dismissed it as unimportant.
did he say it was an issue for states??
why dont I believe that??
Mitt

Good questions. Maybe the great Obaaama can win the next debate asking him that.

Riccardo
MITT DOLEWATER

Anderson, CA

#12544 Oct 9, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Mitt
Good questions. Maybe the great Obaaama can win the next debate asking him that.
Riccardo
sadly they wont get around to it.

why did I call you ricky arse fire??

it was likely something to do with you calling me "mittgaywater"

name calling never gets anybody anywhere....

I guess you learned fast.

well at least about that.

now if you could just study econ 101!!!

the middle class demand is what makes the economy roll....

the wealthy are just there to organize capital....

not to be dieties to the feeeble minded.
MITT DOLEWATER

Anderson, CA

#12545 Oct 9, 2012
ricky ARSE fire wrote:
<quoted text>
paients in san bernadino are protected by the state supream court decision. as well as 215.
what??? you guys want to hide behind federal law on JUST this issue?? when YOU right winged fools HATE everything else about federal law??
can anyone take you seriously??
state law protects us patients....

those that hide behind federal law are (because it is conveinient)

just pathetic. someone explain to me how they have legal hookers next door(in nevada) and gambling as you walk off the plane, but smoking or cultivating pot is a crime??? give it a rest!!

read the tenth amendment....!!!!! all of those issues are covered by state law, not federal law.

then youll realize that the controlled substance act itself, could be struck down....but it wont be, because the scotus is mostly full of corporate pawns.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#12546 Oct 9, 2012
MITT DOLEWATER wrote:
<quoted text>
sadly they wont get around to it.
why did I call you ricky arse fire??
Mitt Dullwater

I never asked you that question.

Riccardo
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#12547 Oct 9, 2012
MITT DOLEWATER wrote:
<quoted text>
state law protects us patients....
those that hide behind federal law are (because it is conveinient)
just pathetic. someone explain to me how they have legal hookers next door(in nevada) and gambling as you walk off the plane, but smoking or cultivating pot is a crime??? give it a rest!!
read the tenth amendment....!!!!! all of those issues are covered by state law, not federal law.
then youll realize that the controlled substance act itself, could be struck down....but it wont be, because the scotus is mostly full of corporate pawns.
Mitt

Why are you talking to yourself here on topix? Are you on meds?

Riccardo
LoBling

Azusa, CA

#12548 Oct 9, 2012
Willard Mitt Romney still trails in United States of America national polls.

Paul D. Ryan is also following in the poll dust.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#12549 Oct 9, 2012
LoBling wrote:
Willard Mitt Romney still trails in United States of America national polls.
Paul D. Ryan is also following in the poll dust.
Daily Swing State Tracking Poll
Swing State Tracking: Romney 49%, Obama 47%
TeTe

La Puente, CA

#12550 Oct 9, 2012
What is the issue?

Can't remember? Then smoke somemore!

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

.

#12551 Oct 9, 2012
TeTe wrote:
What is the issue?
Can't remember? Then smoke somemore!
Got any papers?
Tyrone

Tulare, CA

#12552 Oct 9, 2012
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>Got any papers?
Miss me ?
Narrow window

La Puente, CA

#12553 Oct 9, 2012
A Minneapolis police sergeant punched another man outside an Andover bar back in June 2012 has been released from jail under the conditions, submits to random testing, stays away from drugs or alcohol, and keeps away from the incident’s victims.

David Richard Clifford, 48, is charged with first-degree assault, Brian Vanderlee.

Clifford’s next court date is December 5, 2012..

So NO SMOKING this stuff either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trumpa s bizarre California GOP conventi... 54 min Chilli J 30
News East Palo Alto teacher will face charges for le... 14 hr Teacher Goodsomemore 2
News Donald Trump's views on California protesters 19 hr Le Jimbo 24
News Police Seek Information on Residential Burglar Sat Julie Jane 1
News Community benefactors Sat Julie Jane 1
News Hildreth elected ALA treasurer Sat Sandy Ann 1
My Teen Verbally Abuses Me (Feb '09) Mar '16 Lue1981 122
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Redwood City Mortgages