CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 12, 2010

4,594 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#5469 Oct 10, 2012
ABE LINCOLN MARXIST WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
mars???
you guy will say any thing to back up corporate studies saying
"everything is fine"
your ilk are discredited(on this subject) by the day....
every warmer day.
ABE LINCOLN MARXIST WTF

Where is Mitt? Who are you? Yes Mars. Can you explain why Mars is experiencing record warm temps? Does that not make sense to you? How did the great al Gore explain that to you? Or did he leave that out for obvious reasons?

Riccardo
MITT DOLEWATER

Anderson, CA

#5470 Oct 11, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>ABE LINCOLN MARXIST WTF
Where is Mitt? Who are you? Yes Mars. Can you explain why Mars is experiencing record warm temps? Does that not make sense to you? How did the great al Gore explain that to you? Or did he leave that out for obvious reasons?
Riccardo
lets stick with earth...

not only is the perma frost melting in a feed back loop??

the oceans are becoming more acidic becuase they have to absorb more carbon. that is also a feedback loop.

you realize the food chain starts in the ocean, right?

mars doesnt even HAVE oceans.....

wicked lame!!!
mitt goldwater

Anderson, CA

#5471 Oct 11, 2012
carbon tax billionires???

please

please sum up the market share of fossil fuels ???

and compare it to alternatives??

the folks buying studies on the right( the corporate side)

are making billlions more than anyone else.

they have the MOST to lose by awareness of the environment spreading.

the respected end of the scintific community just wants to be able to breathe in 50 years.
PAUL RAND

Anderson, CA

#5472 Oct 11, 2012
voucherize medicare???

I say what????

that is going to be aired OUT AT the next debate.
TngTied

Monrovia, CA

#5473 Oct 11, 2012
The twisted tongue knows no bounds.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#5474 Oct 11, 2012
MITT DOLEWATER wrote:
<quoted text>
lets stick with earth...
not only is the perma frost melting in a feed back loop??
the oceans are becoming more acidic becuase they have to absorb more carbon. that is also a feedback loop.
you realize the food chain starts in the ocean, right?
mars doesnt even HAVE oceans.....
wicked lame!!!
Mitt

Are you that ignorant you don't understand why Mars is hotter then normal and that correlates with the earth being warmer? Or just playing dumb. Here is some help.
It's the S U N . DUH

Riccardo
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#5475 Oct 11, 2012
PAUL RAND wrote:
voucherize medicare???
I say what????
that is going to be aired OUT AT the next debate.
PAUL RAND

Wow,seems like the whole town of Anderson is here. You should talk to Mitt and Abe and have a loser party.

Riccardo
Comic relief

Covina, CA

#5476 Oct 11, 2012
Republicans and tea baggers are like the plague.

Income inequality is endangering the Middle Class and making paupers of us all who donít have those millions upon millions of dollars.
PAUL RAND

Anderson, CA

#5477 Oct 11, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Mitt
Are you that ignorant you don't understand why Mars is hotter then normal and that correlates with the earth being warmer? Or just playing dumb. Here is some help.
It's the S U N . DUH
Riccardo
I get that.....
except why didnt the earth heat up like this during EVERY OTHER solar maximum??

this is the third time youve cited mars as proof that global warming doesnt exist.

it is WAY colder on mars......2 or three degrees difference, doesnt seem like alot to a lifeless rock??? but here on earth, where we HAVE life, and we are teetering in the comfort zone??

it does.

shouldnt we pay attention to how finite the limits of polluting this little enclosed greenhouse are???
you must be quite dense to not understand that what happens ANYwhere effects everybody.

the evidence is in, and the jury seems to have decided....
global warming and climate change are quite real.

our ignorance as to how deep the problem could be lies in how short a time science has been focused on this problem....

for all we know?? it is too late.

and it all revolves around the oceans being healthy...

their health is declining..

mars HAS NO OCEANS, so quit the analogy.....
i get what you were TRYING ot say...
it just isnt enough of a cohearnat arguement to sway anyone with half a brain.

sorry better luck next time.
Comic Relief

Covina, CA

#5478 Oct 11, 2012
Republicans and tea baggers are like the plague.

Income inequality is endangering the Middle Class and making paupers of us all who donít have those millions upon millions of dollars.

Why thee two boobs, Willard Mitt Romney and Paul D. Ryan lack the brains.
PAUL RAND

Anderson, CA

#5479 Oct 11, 2012
so much for the ambassador security arguement.

ryan voted against funding??

BOOOOOOOM!!!
Comic Relief

Covina, CA

#5480 Oct 11, 2012
Imperial Spanish warship cannons found.
PAUL RAND

Anderson, CA

#5481 Oct 11, 2012
it is official.....

on the issues that matter??

joe biden cleaned up on paul ryan......

especially on taxes and fairness....

and joe had that smile when ryan started lyin!!!

it was classic!

ps: ryan really bombed on abortion.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#5482 Oct 11, 2012
PAUL RAND wrote:
so much for the ambassador security arguement.
ryan voted against funding??
BOOOOOOOM!!!
Paul

There we go, it's not Oblamer's fault, it's Paul Ryan's....lol

Vice President Joe Biden claimed that the administration wasn't aware of requests for more security in Libya before the Sept. 11 attacks on the U.S. mission in Benghazi during Thursday night's debate, contradicting two State Department officials and the former head of diplomatic security in Libya.

"We weren't told they wanted more security. We did not know they wanted more security there," Biden said.

In fact, two security officials who worked for the State Department in Libya at the time testified Thursday that they repeatedly requested more security and two State Department officials admitted they had denied those requests.

Uncle joe telling more fibs...

Riccardo
Gdlings

Covina, CA

#5483 Oct 11, 2012
Paul D. Ryan can ride those lies right in to the ground each and every time he opens his mouth.

So does his creepy boss, Willard Mitt Romney.

Mr. Multi choice and non are right.
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

#5484 Oct 11, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Paul
There we go, it's not Oblamer's fault, it's Paul Ryan's....lol
Vice President Joe Biden claimed that the administration wasn't aware of requests for more security in Libya before the Sept. 11 attacks on the U.S. mission in Benghazi during Thursday night's debate, contradicting two State Department officials and the former head of diplomatic security in Libya.
"We weren't told they wanted more security. We did not know they wanted more security there," Biden said.
In fact, two security officials who worked for the State Department in Libya at the time testified Thursday that they repeatedly requested more security and two State Department officials admitted they had denied those requests.
Uncle joe telling more fibs...
Riccardo
its tough to argue that the administration should have seen this coming??/ or been more prepared, when ryan VOTED to CUT security at embassies abroad.

classic republicans!! isolationists.....

ryans positions were the same as Obama /bidens on syria and afghanistan...

not a real strong case for replacement.

when asked if he feared another war, or a nuclear armed Iran more??

ryan opted for another WAR.

and joe kicked the crap out of ayn ryan on taxes and fairness.

biden absolutely crushed him!!!

good night!!
james marple

San Diego, CA

#5485 Oct 11, 2012
The Al Gores of this world have gained billions in unearned profits from 'green' games played by governmentsand the UN. Of course their many agents are working hard to keep ius arguing about the global warming hoax so that we do not discuss alternative ways to deal with normal climate change.

Well-pain and self-deluded 'greenies' are effective liars.
Gdlings

Covina, CA

#5486 Oct 11, 2012
What would big bird say about this?

I don't know Willard Mitt ROMNEY AND RAUL D. RYAN KILLED HIM?
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#5487 Oct 12, 2012
LYIN AYN RYAN wrote:
<quoted text>
its tough to argue that the administration should have seen this coming??/ or been more prepared, when ryan VOTED to CUT security at embassies abroad.
classic republicans!! isolationists.....
ryans positions were the same as Obama /bidens on syria and afghanistan...
not a real strong case for replacement.
when asked if he feared another war, or a nuclear armed Iran more??
ryan opted for another WAR.
and joe kicked the crap out of ayn ryan on taxes and fairness.
biden absolutely crushed him!!!
good night!!
Forty-eight percent of voters who watched the vice presidential debate think that Rep. Paul Ryan won the showdown, according to a CNN/ORC International nationwide poll conducted right after Thursday night's faceoff. Forty-four percent say that Vice President Joe Biden was victorious. The Republican running mate's four point advantage among a debate audience that was more Republican than the country as a whole is within the survey's sampling error.

oe lied. It should not be surprising that Biden flat out lied about the requests for more security in Benghazi. It just proves that we need to get Obama and Biden out of office as soon as possible. They either are too incompetent to know what is going on in their intelligence and state departments, or they lie to cover up their inadequacies. Either one is a reason to vote them out.
Comic Relief

Covina, CA

#5489 Oct 12, 2012
Question of the day; which Lohan will get arrested first?

It appears the Lohan's have gotten a sturdy grip on Court Rooms and jail cells, so there political views are surely under valued or just not needed at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Soledad Canyon a " California Mar 25 Ravenite Coffee 2
does anyone need a good dog walker (May '07) Mar 25 chicagodawg 46
Review: Cathy Jean Shoes (Jan '09) Mar 23 Shoe Collector 84
Rogue Topix Moderators Mar 23 WTSenior 7
does 4-stroke scooter take regular oil Mar 21 styxxx116 1
News German-American International School will move ... Mar 20 Samuel 1
News City Council Approves Parks and Recreation Depa... Mar 9 Nita Singler 1
Redwood City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Redwood City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]