Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#5445 Oct 9, 2012
jondee wrote:
<quoted text>.....a joke? the joke is obama doesn't have a clue, except destroy everything he touches! no teleprompter, no wire in the ear to help him? obama is powerless!! he can't complete a full sentence, without stammering, aaahhh....uuummmm...etc. obama is a empty suit!! thats the joke, he fooled you!!
Hey dude, i was being sarcastic, read my posts and tell me if i like the great oblamer? You are speaking to the choir with me on that. Talk to this rosevile nut: http://www.topix.com/forum/city/elk-grove-ca/...
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#5446 Oct 9, 2012
MITT DOLEWATER wrote:
<quoted text>

the middle class created that wealth in the first place.
http://www.realclearpolitics.c om/video/2012/10/09/steve_wynn _on_obama_ill_be_damned_if_ill _have_him_lecture_me.html

"WYNN: I've created about 250,000 direct and indirect jobs according to the state of Nevada's measurement. If the number is 250,000, that's exactly 250,000 more than this president, who I'll be damned if I want to have him lecture me about small business and jobs. I'm a job creator. Guys like me are job creators and we don't like having a bulls-eye painted on our back"
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#5447 Oct 9, 2012
Almanac

La Puente, CA

#5449 Oct 10, 2012
Warmest year looking more likely for 2012 across continental USA.

What about upcoming 2013?
MITT DOLEWATER

Anderson, CA

#5450 Oct 10, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/1...
"WYNN: I've created about 250,000 direct and indirect jobs according to the state of Nevada's measurement. If the number is 250,000, that's exactly 250,000 more than this president, who I'll be damned if I want to have him lecture me about small business and jobs. I'm a job creator. Guys like me are job creators and we don't like having a bulls-eye painted on our back"
bulls eye painted on his back??

that is just politics.

ask gabby giffords.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#5451 Oct 10, 2012
MITT DOLEWATER wrote:
<quoted text>
bulls eye painted on his back??
that is just politics.
ask gabby giffords.
Mitt

I agree, it's not fair to create the hate for rich people like Steve Wynn that has created thousands of jobs and donates millions of dollars. Dividing the country in a race and class war is the plan of a commie dictator. I think the great obama doesnt seem to care about the debates is because he will find a way to fix the election or declare martial law and cancel the election in some way. By the way, what should I ask gabby?

Riccardo
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#5452 Oct 10, 2012
Almanac wrote:
Warmest year looking more likely for 2012 across continental USA.
What about upcoming 2013?
"Global" warming. Look up the word, "Global". Global does not mean one country.
MITT DOLEWATER

Anderson, CA

#5453 Oct 10, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>"Global" warming. Look up the word, "Global". Global does not mean one country.
yet it is shaping up to be the warmest year across the globe as well. do you live in greenhouse usa?? or what?
MITT DOLEWATER

Anderson, CA

#5454 Oct 10, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Mitt
I agree, it's not fair to create the hate for rich people like Steve Wynn that has created thousands of jobs and donates millions of dollars. Dividing the country in a race and class war is the plan of a commie dictator. I think the great obama doesnt seem to care about the debates is because he will find a way to fix the election or declare martial law and cancel the election in some way. By the way, what should I ask gabby?
Riccardo
I agree, except we dont have a coomie or a dictator as president.

when you use those terms, it is hard to have serious discussion.

you know well the literal meanings of those two words, and neither of them applies to the US govenment.

yes federal power is totally out of control....

but last time I checked I wasnt being incarcerated for my leftist political veiws.

that alone is a sign that we MUST not have a dictator.

but republicans are just a seagar to expand fedreal powers(and spend like drunken sailors) as democrats.

why bush expanded tyhe federal governemnt.!!

TSA??

dept of homeland irrelevancy.??

medicare pt D!!!!(huge money maker for big pharma)

so when the claims of Obama SHRINKING the government come in, you can be it is just an exxageration.

tea partiers at the state level helped Obama acheive that claim....

and it hasnt been easy on working families already competaing in a vicious job market.

I think you need to re- asses your expectations that something big is going to happen to sway the election either way.

we all knew it would be a tight race because of how polarized america is??
just look at the 00' and 04' election cycles??

I thought obama was going to have an easier time winning with a luke warm economic picture with romney and his campaign self imploding....

they had a BAD september..

but have come back strong in october to tighten it up.

I wish them luck.

ps: you mentioned a republican who was complaining about a target on his back.....

remember sarah palins pac?? and their bull eye's over congress people they wanted to oust??

a wack nut(named jerold) took that seriously.

several others died.

im not making a plea for less guns....

just more sanity in their campaigns, from people like sarah, with power.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#5455 Oct 10, 2012
MITT DOLEWATER wrote:
<quoted text>
yet it is shaping up to be the warmest year across the globe as well. do you live in greenhouse usa?? or what?
Mitt

The Globe goes round and round, so does the climate and it's trends. Just think if in the year 1934 we had satellite TV, internet...we could write a book, produce a movie, get the government involved to make more money, refuse grants to any researcher that denies global warming, refuse to debate with anyone and all the sheep would be bowing down to vote for a liberal that will save the earth...Then we could move on to making money off of Y2K. As climatologists worry about the effects of global warming,
Antarctica has quietly set a new record for the greatest sea ice extent
ever measured at either pole, according to various sources.

“NSIDC (National Snow and Ice Data Center) seems disinterested in their
own data, choosing instead to write stories about Penguins being
threatened by declining Antarctic sea ice,” states the web site
Real Science.“If current trends continue, the earth will be completely covered with ice much faster than the climate models predicted.”

Riccardo
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#5456 Oct 10, 2012
The Global Warming Hoax has made many people rich... they cannot stand that the truth is slowing the river of money... Fat Al Gore needs to spontaneously combust... you know... to prove his global warming
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#5457 Oct 10, 2012
MITT DOLEWATER wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, except we dont have a coomie or a dictator as president.
Mitt

I agree the great Obama is not a Dictator, thanks for correcting me. He is a dictator wannabe. And I agree he is no commie, rather a Marxist if you study his radical upbringing and his mentor, the great Frank Marshall Davis

Riccardo
MITT DOLEWATER

Anderson, CA

#5458 Oct 10, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Mitt
I agree the great Obama is not a Dictator, thanks for correcting me. He is a dictator wannabe. And I agree he is no commie, rather a Marxist if you study his radical upbringing and his mentor, the great Frank Marshall Davis
Riccardo
thanx for coming down from that trip!!

I agree Obama's philosophy is to the right of where he governs from.

he has to deal with the political reality of congress and their (entrenched)intrangience.

you folks over in tea land seem too see things in black and white sometimes....as far as the political spectrum goes, especiially.

we're here to remind you that the spectrum is pretty wide outside of your little niche over there on the FAR FAR right.

but the republican tent, in general is very big.....

so big, that romney has trouble making a cohearant arguement over his platform, since he has to cater to two distinct groups...

im not saying that obama doesnt have the same problem with voters to the left of the party,????

but the demmys have you nut cases out on the far right to scare us with.....into voting for them that is.

it sure worked in 08......as Obama really ran against BUSH!!!
and won, even though Mccain was his opponent.

I dont think this last minute rebranding is going to fool the blue collar people in the rust belt into voting for romney/rand.

they may fool the seniors in florida(for a second)? but I doubt that either tacts ( 50 state health care, and no bush taxes cuts for the wealthy) are going to be taken as serious promises from the republican party....

they have the sheldon addlesons(who you are uncomfortable talking about)
to consider.....

romneys campaign is running on mostly large private undisclosed donations(see citizens united)

on one hand, I dont think calling the other candidate a liar is a winning strategy(see bob dole 88)

but at this point, it is hard to fool people into thinking that romney isnt just Bush 3, as far a taxes goes.

and his running mate has proposed EVEN more radical changes to our medicare system than ever before. he wants to voucherize it(somehting else you are uncomfortable talking about)

that went over like a led zepplin at the AARP conference.

dont avoid the real issues.....
MITT DOLEWATER

Anderson, CA

#5459 Oct 10, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Mitt
The Globe goes round and round, so does the climate and it's trends. Just think if in the year 1934 we had satellite TV, internet...we could write a book, produce a movie, get the government involved to make more money, refuse grants to any researcher that denies global warming, refuse to debate with anyone and all the sheep would be bowing down to vote for a liberal that will save the earth...Then we could move on to making money off of Y2K. As climatologists worry about the effects of global warming,
Antarctica has quietly set a new record for the greatest sea ice extent
ever measured at either pole, according to various sources.
“NSIDC (National Snow and Ice Data Center) seems disinterested in their
own data, choosing instead to write stories about Penguins being
threatened by declining Antarctic sea ice,” states the web site
Real Science.“If current trends continue, the earth will be completely covered with ice much faster than the climate models predicted.”
Riccardo
this is the first year that arrtic compleatly melted, ever!!

most of industry and pollution that is causing global warming, is in the northern hemiphere.

so we look HERE first, silly.

yet earth is a connected system, so it is obly a matter of time.

there was a HUGE ozone hole over eurasia last spring?? what happened there??

ill tell you when the traditional glacier of the trinity alps come back......if you look at 20tyh century photos??? especially older ones??

there was a huge year round pack, like there is atop MY shasta.

glaciers once great, now melted!
MITT DOLEWATER

Anderson, CA

#5460 Oct 10, 2012
the only good thing about rising sea levels is that you foolish climate change deniers cant hide.

year after year the earth gets warmer from mankind.

who can deny this eco system is like a huge greenhouse.....????

thus the increase in emmisions (esp from the third world now) are all being seen in the temperature increase.

the fact that you guys on the right have a bunch of paid for, by the fossil fuels industry studies, that COMPLEATLY contradict common knowledge???

only serves to make you look foolish and pro-corporate.....

which you are on EVERY other issue....so why should THIS set of paid for by K street lies be any different.

according to you?? every group that is out to protect the planet is actually a self interest machine for the left??

I agree, self interets, as in they want to be able to breathe in 30 years

you are lost in limbo(or should I say limbaugh)

of the mind.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#5461 Oct 10, 2012
MITT DOLEWATER wrote:
<quoted text>
this is the first year that arrtic compleatly melted, ever!!
most of industry and pollution that is causing global warming, is in the northern hemiphere.
so we look HERE first, silly.
yet earth is a connected system, so it is obly a matter of time.
there was a HUGE ozone hole over eurasia last spring?? what happened there??
ill tell you when the traditional glacier of the trinity alps come back......if you look at 20tyh century photos??? especially older ones??
there was a huge year round pack, like there is atop MY shasta.
glaciers once great, now melted!
Mitt

If it were simple cause and effect there would be 100 percent correlation. The cause is industry and pollution? Or are they contributing?

the Earth is getting hotter because the Sun is burning more brightly than at any time during the past 1,000 years, according to new research. A study by Swiss and German scientists suggests that increasing radiation from the sun is responsible for recent global climate changes. Dr Sami Solanki, the director of the renowned Max Planck Institute for Solar System Research in Gottingen, Germany, who led the research, said: "The Sun has been at its strongest over the past 60 years and may now be affecting global temperatures.

Mars is facing similar global changes, researchers say, with temperatures across the red planet rising by around 0.65 degrees over the last few decades.

Are the Martians polluting the air too much?

Riccardo
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#5462 Oct 10, 2012
MITT DOLEWATER wrote:
the only good thing about rising sea levels is that you foolish climate change deniers cant hide.
year after year the earth gets warmer from mankind.
Mitt

Says the Government media complex. And the Sheep like Mitt Dolewater feeds on it.

However, that same month, climate-change critic Christopher Monckton gave a presentation to the California State Assembly alleging that dire predictions about sea level rise are overblown. His presentation included a slide (no. 39) stating that the “sea level is rising at just 1.3 inches per century.”

http://news.thomasnet.com/green_clean/2012/05...

Riccardo
Wee board

Covina, CA

#5463 Oct 10, 2012
Thats what mike touhey is use to! boarding..
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#5464 Oct 10, 2012
&li st=UU67f2Qf7FYhtoUIF4Sf29cA &index=14&feature=plcp
Wee board

Covina, CA

#5465 Oct 10, 2012
Next week it gets better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Which cheap and legit site to buy fifa 15 coins? 16 hr alex 3
Daly City Officer Charged With Excessive Force (Aug '06) Dec 24 yes call me 09864... 376
yahoo nd skype id nhi h Dec 23 sam-7 1
Police chase on Sunday early morning thru EPA Dec 21 D mann 1
Bill Widmer named new Rancho Palos Verdes city ... Dec 20 Are you serious 1
HELP STOP UNJUST PERSECUTIONS of TAXPAYERS over... Dec 19 EQUAL RIGHTS 27
sri ganganagar Dec 18 parmjeet 1

Redwood City News Video

Redwood City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Redwood City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Redwood City News, Events & Info