• Other (explain below)
Comments
5,041 - 5,060 of 7,926 Comments Last updated 15 hrs ago
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#5424 Oct 8, 2012
MITT DOLEWATER wrote:
<quoted text>
That is why I turn on the TV every night to see blacks raging through white neighborhoods...!!!
I see your point!!
when will it stop??
when will they turn the guns on themselves and leave peaceful whites alone.
ok ron.....
you live a dream world where blacks are rampaging white neighborhoods(when they mostly rampage their own)
you saw this in 92'...or were you sleepin??
the statistics dont back you up ron...
black on black crime still rules the rooost many times over...
next comes white men killing their wives.
the ghettos in places like New orleans, new york city, washington dc, chicago, birmingham and miami are simply out of control....
but over all?? violent crime is actually down.
because all the people who you think are getting killed??? are actually safe in their white neighborhoods...
what planet do you live any ways??
are you one of those people who thinks Obama is going to take away your gun???

let me hear your angst for his abusing the constituion?? and mabey we can find some common ground...
but when it comes to crime???(and just about everything else?) you live in dream world...
MITT DOLEWATER.

Yes. I have often noticed those who have no case often demand statistics - secure in the belief that none will be provided. Once statistics are provided, they flop around pointing their finger this way and that for the purpose of evading the issue.

Few non-African "Hispanics", Asians, and White people dislike the Africans until they suffer the misfortune of being around them. You are a good example of that truism, what with your living in an area where there are no Africans.

Many of us, though, are not so fortunate. We live in neighborhoods where dysfunctional Government social policy and failed economic programs have resulted in the Africans moving in. I hope you continue living African-free so that you can tell we who do not how we should feel about it. I would not count on you being able to do so for much longer though. Once the word gets out, the Africans are likely to flock to Anderson too.

Ronald
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#5425 Oct 8, 2012
MITT DOLEWATER wrote:
<quoted text>
this racial discussion you are having with yourself has turned silly.
your answers have no bearing on anything resembling reality.
if you get back to the issues(and get off trayvon, that was months ago) well have a discussion.
right now, it has turned ridiculous, with your racial self hate(for flatinos) coming out strong.
give it a rest, and stick to REAL issues.....like health care, jobs ect.
Mitt
Healthcare is the reason the great oblamer is behind in the polls now. He could have waited for that instead of lying saying it was going to create jobs, everything the great obama says you buy it. Is it his skin color that blinds you? http://andrewsullivan.thedailybeast.com/2012/...

Riccardo
MITT DOLEWATER

Anderson, CA

#5426 Oct 8, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Mitt
Healthcare is the reason the great oblamer is behind in the polls now. He could have waited for that instead of lying saying it was going to create jobs, everything the great obama says you buy it. Is it his skin color that blinds you? http://andrewsullivan.thedailybeast.com/2012/...
Riccardo
romney stands firmly against the implementation of his own plan.

until he is standing in front of a truly national audience.

then he tried to rebrand himself as a demmy.

good luck with that.

I think the great white hope is blinding you!!
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#5427 Oct 8, 2012
MITT DOLEWATER wrote:
<quoted text>
romney stands firmly against the implementation of his own plan.
until he is standing in front of a truly national audience.
then he tried to rebrand himself as a demmy.
good luck with that.
I think the great white hope is blinding you!!
Mitt

as we found out from the great oblamer, nobody is perfect. Romney won't be perfect, but most of us can sleep better at night with his leadership. Why does his skin tone matter?

Riccardo
NO blammah is lammah

Anderson, CA

#5428 Oct 8, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Mitt
as we found out from the great oblamer, nobody is perfect. Romney won't be perfect, but most of us can sleep better at night with his leadership. Why does his skin tone matter?
Riccardo
it doesnt...

his values matter.

they dont match with what the middle class needs.

which is capital injection and progressive taxation for the wealthy.

this is how we keep some money circulating to places OTHER than the caymens.

good luck.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#5429 Oct 9, 2012
NO blammah is lammah wrote:
<quoted text>
it doesnt...
his values matter.
they dont match with what the middle class needs.
which is capital injection and progressive taxation for the wealthy.
this is how we keep some money circulating to places OTHER than the caymens.
good luck.
Mitt

I agree, the middle class needs stimulus money sent overseas as the great oblamer did. And maybe we should kill the rich.

Riccardo
MITT DOLEWATER

Anderson, CA

#5430 Oct 9, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Mitt
I agree, the middle class needs stimulus money sent overseas as the great oblamer did. And maybe we should kill the rich.
Riccardo
no, we should just tell them to shut up when they start whinning about taxes being too high.

they were low enough for them to sock away 32 trillion.

enough to pay off the debt twice.

stop haraasssing the middle class for the money to make up for the greed of the elite.

the middle class created that wealth in the first place.

now it is in the possesion of just a few individuals ....

they can pay down the debt.

after the bush tax cuts(for just the wealthy)expire

according to you and (the lastest mitt)

it wont matter who is president, as romney will not renew the bush

tax cuts for the wealthy....he will do as Obama would, and pass a

tax cut exclusively for the middle class.

he said so last week on national tv....

im holding you both to it.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#5431 Oct 9, 2012
MITT DOLEWATER wrote:
<quoted text>
no, we should just tell them to shut up when they start whinning about taxes being too high.
they were low enough for them to sock away 32 trillion.
enough to pay off the debt twice.
stop haraasssing the middle class for the money to make up for the greed of the elite.
the middle class created that wealth in the first place.
now it is in the possesion of just a few individuals ....
they can pay down the debt.
after the bush tax cuts(for just the wealthy)expire
according to you and (the lastest mitt)
it wont matter who is president, as romney will not renew the bush
tax cuts for the wealthy....he will do as Obama would, and pass a
tax cut exclusively for the middle class.
he said so last week on national tv....
im holding you both to it.
Mitt
Romney's plan is less deductions for the rich. He is not giving Rich any tax cuts. Hating one class is not a strategy that a President should have. All politicians beg the rich for funds then talk about the love for middle class. Most Rich were middle class at one point but took advantage of the free market and became rich. Are you saying the rich don't create jobs, it's all middle class? Let's rest from that war on classes.

Riccardo
LoBling

Azusa, CA

#5432 Oct 9, 2012
Willard Mitt Romney still trails in United States of America national polls.

Paul D. Ryan is also following in the poll dust, word on the street is Paul D. Ryan can't count so he can't tell any reporter of the american tax payer what he and his bosses plans are?

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#5434 Oct 9, 2012
The Brass Section wrote:
Global warming is a hoax!
I partially agree. Man made catastrophic global climate change alarmism is pseudoscience; climate change mitigation is a hoax.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#5435 Oct 9, 2012
LoBling wrote:
Willard Mitt Romney still trails in United States of America national polls.
Paul D. Ryan is also following in the poll dust, word on the street is Paul D. Ryan can't count so he can't tell any reporter of the american tax payer what he and his bosses plans are?
Daily Swing State Tracking Poll
Swing State Tracking: Romney 49%, Obama 47%
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#5436 Oct 9, 2012
Even Big Bird is appalled that the Africans would stoop so low as to use him for crass political gain.

Source: http://tinyurl.com/8jjhx8e

Ronald
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#5437 Oct 9, 2012
Ronald wrote:
Even Big Bird is appalled that the Africans would stoop so low as to use him for crass political gain.
Source: http://tinyurl.com/8jjhx8e
Ronald
Ronald

I agree, the Facts are Sesame Street could move to the Disney Channel or Nickelodeon & make a ton of $$$... They don't need FREE Government TV. Mitt is correct and The President is desperate.

Riccardo
TeTe

La Puente, CA

#5438 Oct 9, 2012
There ya go, it's fall and we can all be assured of cooler weather ahead.
MITT DOLEWATER

Anderson, CA

#5439 Oct 9, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Mitt
Romney's plan is less deductions for the rich. He is not giving Rich any tax cuts. Hating one class is not a strategy that a President should have. All politicians beg the rich for funds then talk about the love for middle class. Most Rich were middle class at one point but took advantage of the free market and became rich. Are you saying the rich don't create jobs, it's all middle class? Let's rest from that war on classes.
Riccardo
i dont see this as a war, but more of a fairnss debate on how "prgressive" the taxation for the wealthy should be.

im good with clinton era rates... are you??

because that is what they are going back to if neither Obama or romney reinstates THOSE particular cuts for the wealthy.

it is rather a chicken and egg arguement over the creation of markets.....

yes they are supported by the needs of the middle class, but capital organizes them.

sometimes for good, sometimes for bad.

but JUST giving the wealthy a tax cut while NOT giving one to the middel class is unwise and unfair.

capital injection is the only way to get the middle class spending, which in turn creates jobs.

just saying, here is a billion, rich guy?? please create some jobs??

is not an economic strategy on its own...... because what profit motive does he have when his inventories are already full??.... and demand is low??

rememeber that the great projects of the mid twentieth century(the height of the progressive age) would not have been a reality if we did not have a wicked HIGH tax rate on the wealthy, as they saw THEIR fortunes double and quadruple because of the fantastic growth of that era.

I think the only reason that we saw such expansion is because of MASSIVE capital injection into the markets to pay for the arms race, the space race, the war in vietnam, the great society programs, AND the interstate highway system.

that just happens to be the only era when average americans saw REAL wages increase in contrast to the dollar.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#5440 Oct 9, 2012
MITT DOLEWATER wrote:
<quoted text>
i dont see this as a war
Mitt

Big Bird, it seems, isn’t thrilled about his cameo in the presidential race.

The folks at Sesame Street are asking the Obama campaign to pull down a TV ad released Tuesday that mocks Mitt Romney for vowing to yank the subsidy to PBS.

23 million out of work, 46 million plus in food stamps and Obama is worried about Big Bird? This president has his priorities screwed up. Fire the community organizer this November!

The campaign’s dilemma is… Obama won 4 years ago on “being cute”. He thought the ad would help him be cute enough again. With what he’s done to us over the past 4 years, the people aren’t laughing at cute anymore.

Riccardo
MITT DOLEWATER

Anderson, CA

#5441 Oct 9, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Ronald
I agree, the Facts are Sesame Street could move to the Disney Channel or Nickelodeon & make a ton of $$$... They don't need FREE Government TV. Mitt is correct and The President is desperate.
Riccardo
if PBS doesnt need free government aid to produce, what some on your side of the political spectrum would call leftist propaghanda???

then the oil cartels dont need 4 billion in tax subsidies.

after all, oil profits have been OFF the scale in recent years.

and the defense sector doesnt need quite as much as 730 billion a year.

how much are we talking about to help the arts??

nothing compared to those hugely wasteful, multi billion dollar soakings of the wealthy.

can we take those accusations about big bird seriously in this light??

not really.
MITT DOLEWATER

Anderson, CA

#5442 Oct 9, 2012
somehow the idea of romney and the republicans passing a replacement to dodd frank is laughable.

they live to REPEAL and forget about regulations on big banks...

talk about a "BIG KISS TO WALL ST."

it is quite telling, that goldmans sachs money has all run over to the romney campaign.

the volker rule is the inportant part!!

romneys party has been fighting tooth and nail to destroy the volker rule.

and now were supposed to believe romney is FOR regulation?? like he said at the debate??

who can take him seriously??

Since: Sep 10

Perris, CA

#5443 Oct 9, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I take it you didn't understand it was a joke making Obama look bad?
.....a joke? the joke is obama doesn't have a clue, except destroy everything he touches! no teleprompter, no wire in the ear to help him? obama is powerless!! he can't complete a full sentence, without stammering, aaahhh....uuummmm...etc. obama is a empty suit!! thats the joke, he fooled you!!
MITT DOLEWATER

Anderson, CA

#5444 Oct 9, 2012
jondee wrote:
<quoted text>.....a joke? the joke is obama doesn't have a clue, except destroy everything he touches! no teleprompter, no wire in the ear to help him? obama is powerless!! he can't complete a full sentence, without stammering, aaahhh....uuummmm...etc. obama is a empty suit!! thats the joke, he fooled you!!
youre just a biiter sea creature that hates everybody?? arnt you??

riccardo is actually ON your side...

fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 42 min PEE PEE PETE 200,581
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 6 hr Macko mono 5,000
Neil Young files for divorce from Pegi Young 14 hr Lightning Linda 3
Trouble sleeping: a warning sign of suicide in ... Wed Pharma Maims Kills 8
Beam me up Scottie Wed guest 121
Tongan shot in US, grateful to Chinese Navy sur... Wed Zorri 12
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Aug 26 matches lighters 15,961
•••

Redwood City News Video

•••
•••

Redwood City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Redwood City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••