RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#5299 Oct 3, 2012
MITT DOLEWATER wrote:
<quoted text>
the more I write??
the more you rebuttlickers respond?/
I wonder why?
polls dont lie, usually they are correct.
now romney has rebranded himself in the debate to the center.
he took the president by suprise..
but Obama responded and called him out.
romneys base(if you could call them) are appauled by what he said about not lowering taxes on the wealthy.
he just cant win....
the right wing will howl for blood.
wait til they talk about foreign policy. Obama is not used to being confronted, he is normally protected by the media, even the bolshevik couldn't save him. Obama kept repeating the liberal lie that Romney was giving the rich a break, but got shot down. Obama has no record to stand on. Next time Romney will make a bigger fool out of the fool.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#5301 Oct 3, 2012
MITT DOLEWATER wrote:
<quoted text>

he took the president by suprise..
but Obama responded and called him out.
Really? Mitt: when did that happen, the only thing I saw Obama doing was crying to the Bolshevik to change the topic. You might want to think about changing your name....lol.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#5302 Oct 3, 2012
Obama looked like a deer in headlights, Mitt presented facts and pointed to Obummer as a total failure while remaining cordial
MITT DOLEWATER

Anderson, CA

#5303 Oct 4, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>wait til they talk about foreign policy. Obama is not used to being confronted, he is normally protected by the media, even the bolshevik couldn't save him. Obama kept repeating the liberal lie that Romney was giving the rich a break, but got shot down. Obama has no record to stand on. Next time Romney will make a bigger fool out of the fool.
doubt it.

id say it was a draw.

now romney has to explain to his base(you do know them)

why he wont give them another tax break.

or do they just know that as code??? for "tax break"

republicans have a wee bit of baggage when it comes to foriegn policy...

I would get too exited.

ill admit, Obama wa skinda flat

romney isnt a brilliant orator like Obama, so expaectations were higher from the left for the president to kick romneys A%%.

it didnt happen.

yet i knew it wouldnt.

at the debates, both candidates make their case.

at the next one??? theyll be saying it was a draw...

then theyll declare the last one won by Obama.

same thing with ryan/biden.....no real winner.

no gottcha moments.

just boring debates.

obama also exposed to the audience, and romney didnt refute, that medicare would be voucherized under romney........score one for the prez.

dont be played by the pundits......they just dont want this to be over for obvious reasons(ratings)

but it is.
MITT DOLEWATER

Anderson, CA

#5304 Oct 4, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
Obama looked like a deer in headlights, Mitt presented facts and pointed to Obummer as a total failure while remaining cordial
romney looked like a deer in the headlights, the president presented facts and pointed to romneys two positions on health care, while remaining cordial.

see how easy making spin is????
MITT DOLEWATER

Anderson, CA

#5305 Oct 4, 2012
only compleat fools would believe a repiublican candidate at the debates when he said he wouldnt lower taxes on the wealthy....it is their job to lower taxes on the wealthy.

it is what they are paid for....esp mitt.

what a liar!!
SmallQuirks

Covina, CA

#5306 Oct 4, 2012
Quirkie weather today,must be more global warmings.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#5307 Oct 4, 2012
MITT DOLEWATER wrote:
<quoted text>
romney looked like a deer in the headlights, the president presented facts and pointed to romneys two positions on health care, while remaining cordial.
see how easy making spin is????
LOL...facts? he kept spinning the liberal lies that Romney is going to give all these breaks to the rich.

If he is elected he will inherit a far worst economy then 4 years ago. Wait til they nail him on foreign policy. Obama is a poser without his teleprompter. It was like the Emperor had no clothes. He did not seem to have a command of the facts-real or imaginary. He stammered. He strung sentences together with drawn-out “and” and “but” while looking done and away. No wonder he does not meet with foreign leaders, his Cabinet, his Jobs Commission, joint meetings with both political parties, etc. Very un-Presidential. He might as well have “voted present” and gone home. OMG-Obama Must Go.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#5308 Oct 4, 2012
MITT DOLEWATER wrote:
only compleat fools would believe a repiublican candidate at the debates when he said he wouldnt lower taxes on the wealthy....it is their job to lower taxes on the wealthy.
it is what they are paid for....esp mitt.
what a liar!!
LOL....why did u watch?
LazyJays

Sierra Madre, CA

#5310 Oct 4, 2012
Turned to your GW channel and it was shown in color too!
MITT DOLEWATER

Anderson, CA

#5311 Oct 4, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>LOL...facts? he kept spinning the liberal lies that Romney is going to give all these breaks to the rich.
If he is elected he will inherit a far worst economy then 4 years ago. Wait til they nail him on foreign policy. Obama is a poser without his teleprompter. It was like the Emperor had no clothes. He did not seem to have a command of the facts-real or imaginary. He stammered. He strung sentences together with drawn-out “and” and “but” while looking done and away. No wonder he does not meet with foreign leaders, his Cabinet, his Jobs Commission, joint meetings with both political parties, etc. Very un-Presidential. He might as well have “voted present” and gone home. OMG-Obama Must Go.
how could he inherit an economy when he is not going to win!!!

??????

if he is, by some dirty slimy trick, elected??

the he will be inheriting an economy that needs a jump start, yet is adding about 150000 jobs a month.

Obama inherited an economy that was in cardiac arrest and was SHEDDING 700000 jobs a month.

so no matter how you spin it???

obama wins the "i inherited the worst economy" award.

I dont see obama hiding at all from ANYONE.

mitt is the one who wont go into specifics of his tax plan(that would replace the bush tax cuts)

we only know what ryan proposed in 2011.

it included voucherizing medicare for future generations that retire(me)

who would be FOR that???

only a fool.

ps: I thought both candidates did about equally in the stammering dept. yet I think romney WAS more forceful with his case.

unfortunatley for people like you?? who want a miraculous come from behind victory because of one debate????

the debate itself isnt going to change that many peoples minds...
after all, there are 2 more.
MITT DOLEWATER

Anderson, CA

#5312 Oct 4, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>LOL....why did u watch?
because I KNEW he would lie, and I wanted to pick the debate apart with you!!:)

nobody seems to be calling romney out on the huge flip flop he made on health care and taxation of the wealthy....

I just cant wait to see those 515 obama ads....

they are going to be low(policy) blows to romney and his flip flop on taxes.
Kool

Sierra Madre, CA

#5313 Oct 4, 2012
Fall is coming lets see how long this will last?
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#5314 Oct 4, 2012
MITT DOLEWATER wrote:
<quoted text>
how could he inherit an economy when he is not going to win!!!
??????
if he is, by some dirty slimy trick, elected??
Mitt (popular name today)
I agree how could he inherit an economy if he doesn't win. Did you give in that he most likely won't win now? Is obama over after his poor performance, even Moochelle is looking sad thinking about those ice cream trips to spain.

Riccardo
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#5315 Oct 4, 2012
MITT DOLEWATER wrote:
<quoted text>
because I KNEW he would lie, and I wanted to pick the debate apart with you!!:)
nobody seems to be calling romney out on the huge flip flop he made on health care and taxation of the wealthy....
I just cant wait to see those 515 obama ads....
they are going to be low(policy) blows to romney and his flip flop on taxes.
He's been saying that for a long time now, it's just the liberals keep believing a lie. The fact is Obama is not the right person for the job, it's way over his head, you don't go from stapling posters to poles in Chicago to President of the United States. The debate was about Leadership, Obama has none. There's one guy on stage last night that came across as caring about jobs for people. Only one. It was Mitt Romney, not the great oblamer.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#5316 Oct 4, 2012
Kool wrote:
Fall is coming lets see how long this will last?
ask al gore
The stig

Sierra Madre, CA

#5317 Oct 4, 2012
Stig says, shift it before over reve it.

Don't squeeze the shift nob so tight.

Bigger engines and more exhaust are the answer to Global Warming.
MITT DOLEWATER

Anderson, CA

#5318 Oct 4, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Mitt (popular name today)
I agree how could he inherit an economy if he doesn't win. Did you give in that he most likely won't win now? Is obama over after his poor performance, even Moochelle is looking sad thinking about those ice cream trips to spain.
Riccardo
NO, I dont expect romney to win.

most models of the election have him coming up about 100 electoral votes shy of victory.

romney MUST win in the rust belt to win the presidency, it is THAT simple.

what do you have to point to that Obama will lose??

other than last nights less than animated performance??

tognite, romney TOTALLY walked back the 47% remarks, saying that he was, "totally wrong"

he is "TOTALLY wrong" about lots of things", but at least he admitted it!!

seriously, romney needs more states to win, than he is now presently in contention in.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#5319 Oct 4, 2012
MITT DOLEWATER wrote:
<quoted text>

what do you have to point to that Obama will lose??
Last four years:
Economy = F-
Foreign policy = F
Blame Bush = A+
good liar = A
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#5320 Oct 4, 2012
Obama got beat down so bad the debate is now considered a hate crime in 5 states.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Worth a Look 9 hr WE JUST DONT CARE 12
John Root to take over Jerry Deal's seat: Longt... Oct 21 Fiona 1
La Victoria's Orange Sauce (Jan '06) Oct 21 Kay 128
Beam me up Scottie Oct 20 guest 12
From Tower of Power - The Mic Gillette Band Oct 3 IGotSoul 1
My Teen Verbally Abuses Me (Feb '09) Sep '14 abusedmom 108
Catalytic Converter Theft. Toyota Truck/SUV own... (May '07) Sep '14 Jesie 950

Redwood City News Video

Redwood City Dating
Find my Match