Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201860 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#189049 Apr 17, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>You can educate the ignorant, but you can not fix stupid.

Is your doc so mean she tells you you can't be fixed? Too funny. Tough love.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#189050 Apr 17, 2013
off topic alert - an arrest has been made in the Boston bombing, based on video from a nearby department store security cam and news camera footage.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#189051 Apr 17, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
...And I am not here to educate someone that is determined to be ignorant
You are here for the same dumb reason I am. I love how you sit up there on high and pontificate down to us slobs in need of educating below.

Your silly posts are no better or worse than my silly posts, jackass.

Sure you may be in charge of the janitor crew at work but you're just another jackass like me here.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#189052 Apr 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
X-Box said it's almost time to start re-educating. You agreed. Only you called it "educating". Same thing.
No I told him he was wrong that you cannot educate people that choose to be ignorant. Instead focus on people that want to learn, that want education, I never used the term “re-education” because that implies forced education against someone wishes, that isn’t education. I said education is a 2 way street.

If you are going to post in forums like these you really need to learn English
Big D

Modesto, CA

#189054 Apr 17, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>
I have your number, boy.
I think we all do, he has been called on it by so many people now I have lost count.

I don’t believe anything he claims anymore, if he lies about that, and it is so obvious, what else is he being dishonest about?
Mike DiRucci

Hayward, CA

#189055 Apr 17, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Playing the war hero card again? WTF you never served a day. Get over yourself, no one is buying the crap.
I served two tours in Vietnam. 1968-1971. All my medals are real. I have the DD214 to prove it. Vietnam combat duty two tours. And a medal for Korean service. North Korea shot down one of our planes in 1969, we went up to saber rattle at them. Got the t-shirt, hat and medal.

Who cares if you believe it and what does it have to do with marriage equality?
Mike DiRucci

Hayward, CA

#189056 Apr 17, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we all do, he has been called on it by so many people now I have lost count.
I don’t believe anything he claims anymore, if he lies about that, and it is so obvious, what else is he being dishonest about?
You and Jizzy are just mad. Jizzy especially. He's been stalking me. Get over it, very unhealthy. Try and relax and have some fun.
Mike DiRucci

Hayward, CA

#189057 Apr 17, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you constantly harassing people on the Gay and Lesbian threads? Why do you use derogatory demeaning language towards the very people that you claim to support???
I have your number, boy.
What is my number tough guy? Lucky seven? You're too funny.

Jizzy! Homophobe detective! Rooting out imagined homophobia on topix! With help from above by Big D!

What's the prize if I was a flaming homophobe? So what? For all you know I'm gay, dummy. Relax fruitcake!

Your problem is that I genuinely support gay rights. And it steams your ass because you think you have the market cornered.

My support for marriage equality is genuine and all encompassing. Yours is because you think it's cool. And you want to be a cool progressive swinging guy.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#189058 Apr 17, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No I told him he was wrong that you cannot educate people that choose to be ignorant. Instead focus on people that want to learn, that want education, I never used the term “re-education” because that implies forced education against someone wishes, that isn’t education. I said education is a 2 way street.
If you are going to post in forums like these you really need to learn English
Yes mighty D! I am so sorry Mighty D!

You jumped right in with your version of X-Box's "re-educating" radical schtick. Claiming only a few people could be "educated" nt all.

One can only guess what the curriculum in your "education" would be,
but I can make an "educated" guess.

is a free country. X-Box doesn't get to re-educate people, you don't get to educate them to proper Big D and X box thought. Thank a veteran.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#189059 Apr 17, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
We already tried that, you can lead a horse to water....
Thank your bowl of limp spaghetti that flies you cannot be force "educated" at your well by the likes of yourself or anyone else in this country.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#189060 Apr 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes mighty D! I am so sorry Mighty D!
You jumped right in with your version of X-Box's "re-educating" radical schtick. Claiming only a few people could be "educated" nt all.
One can only guess what the curriculum in your "education" would be,
but I can make an "educated" guess.
is a free country. X-Box doesn't get to re-educate people, you don't get to educate them to proper Big D and X box thought. Thank a veteran.
You aren’t going to be able to converse with anyone until you have at least a second grade comprehension level.
I am not going to argue with someone that is lying about what I said when it is just a few posts above.
I never said few people, the vast majority of people want to be educated, it is only the ones that choose ignorance that are a waste of time.
Please point to where I sad “few”
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#189061 Apr 17, 2013
Big D wrote:
off topic alert - an arrest has been made in the Boston bombing, based on video from a nearby department store security cam and news camera footage.
There were no arrests. Disregard Big D's attempt to blame the bombing on same sex marriage opponents!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#189062 Apr 17, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren’t going to be able to converse with anyone until you have at least a second grade comprehension level.
I am not going to argue with someone that is lying about what I said when it is just a few posts above.
I never said few people, the vast majority of people want to be educated, it is only the ones that choose ignorance that are a waste of time.
Please point to where I sad “few”
Oh for chrissakes relax jackass. You accepted X-Box's assertion that people need to be "re-educated". You said some were not capable of educating.

The point is you two clowns don't get to educate or re-educate people into what you consider proper thought.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#189063 Apr 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
There were no arrests. Disregard Big D's attempt to blame the bombing on same sex marriage opponents!
they changed the story...

I have not blamed anyone, please point to the post where I have or admit again that you are a liar
Big D

Modesto, CA

#189066 Apr 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh for chrissakes relax jackass. You accepted X-Box's assertion that people need to be "re-educated". You said some were not capable of educating.
The point is you two clowns don't get to educate or re-educate people into what you consider proper thought.
again I didnt use the term re-education, learn to read.

Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#189067 Apr 17, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>No one cares what you think Frankie. No one.
But you do Jizzy! You respond to my every thought. And then you try to tell me you don't care. See how silly you are?

If no one cared, no one would respond. It's a simple concept really.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#189068 Apr 17, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Lying is all Frankie has, from his support of gay rights to his fake disability. Its a sham, a house of cards.
Too funny!

Let's entertain your paranoia for a moment and say that is true. So what?

Lets get back on topic. Why are you a homophobe?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#189069 Apr 17, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
again I didnt use the term re-education, learn to read.
Try and relax.
Kenny stins

San Dimas, CA

#189070 Apr 17, 2013
Then there was Ken Herman of the Glendora, California city council who was branded a racists with his own racists words he sent to George Ogden of the SGexamier.com newspaper.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#189071 Apr 17, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
they changed the story...
I have not blamed anyone, please point to the post where I have or admit again that you are a liar
Oh for chrissakes it was a joke. Lame and in very poor taste, but a joke nonetheless. And you know it.

Try and relax.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sixth grader on why reading matters: 'Reading c... Tue Who 1
White Male Privilege May 22 It is True 4
Review: Senior Helpers May 22 rej1988 2
Possession May 20 Luci 2
News Redwood City approves highway undercrossing: Pa... May 14 Lives in Redwood ... 2
My Teen Verbally Abuses Me (Feb '09) Mar '16 Lue1981 122
Which cheap and legit site to buy fifa 15 coins? (Nov '14) Mar '16 Novialee 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Redwood City Mortgages