Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,885)

Showing posts 157,681 - 157,700 of199,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh-oh. You touched him? He better get tested.
whatever loooser

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Great argument honey. But why are you a hypocrite?
P.S. I bet you've seen more dicks than me and that soldier boy put together eh, toots?
i bet i have too... ;like over 5000... two today alone
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm Ok I am sorry for attacking you then. Oh and I am ok with polygamy also. heck I dont care is a brother and sister want to marry...NOT MY BUSINESS.
We agree! Great. We just got off to a bad start with you calling me a Nazi pig and all.

Yes. There is nothing wrong with incest marriage. Modern science has debunked the myth that it causes medical problems. And besides, marriage has nothing to do with procreation, right?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>i bet i have too... ;like over 5000... two today alone
I was a young sailor. Mostly in Asia. For many years. I have my own history.

They used to say In Vietnam "Take two. They're small." I took three.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. Gender and age equality is illusion.
Keep marriage male female to keep the very old from marrying the too young.
When are members of Pro sports teams going to be forced to marry each other?

You didn't keep your marriage male/female!
LOL.

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. Gender and age equality is illusion.
Keep marriage male female to keep the very old from marrying the too young.
Stupid, our civil rights should not depend on the number of push-ups we can do, nor how quickly we can run 2 miles. Should there be a minimum number of push ups you have to do before you can vote?

You con dumbs like to confuse issues. The issue isn't can the typical man do more sit ups than the typical woman, nobody is denying that men and women have physical differences. The issue is should men and women have equal rights.

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

chris wrote:
Why does this thread continue? And why do people with abnormal sexual practices,feel they have to be excepted as normal? Geeezz keep it in the bedroom, normal people don't want to here it, And don't care.
Why do people who claim the subject doesn't matter search the internet for forums where they can talk about it?
Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

"Frankie Rizzo" is just a troll. He is obviously against gay marriage, and is flying under false colors. Since he doesn't have a rational argument against gay marriage, he tries to confuse the issue by flooding the forum with posts about the red herring of polygamy. Want to bet he's never, ever made a post about the subject in a polygamy forum? And he is so stupid, he doesn't know what the term "red herring" means. He thinks I'm talking about a fish.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>LOL now that's funny... so he is a pigamist
just shot beer out my nose!

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text> just shot beer out my nose!
come over and i can hget you to shoot another liqiud
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
"Frankie Rizzo" is just a troll. He is obviously against gay marriage, and is flying under false colors. Since he doesn't have a rational argument against gay marriage, he tries to confuse the issue by flooding the forum with posts about the red herring of polygamy. Want to bet he's never, ever made a post about the subject in a polygamy forum? And he is so stupid, he doesn't know what the term "red herring" means. He thinks I'm talking about a fish.
Great argument toots. Why are you against equal rights?

I find it difficult to see the logic of defending monogamous marriage as the historic norm when the laws of several states have already departed from the principle that it is heterosexual, monogamous marriage that is essential to social stability.

Put bluntly, if heterosexuality is no longer legally, morally or socially relevant to marriage, why should monogamy continue to be so important?

P.S. The answer is not "because polygamy is a red herring".
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
Opponents of gay rights often warn that legalizing same-sex marriage would inexorably lead to legalizing polygamy. Maybe it would, and maybe it should.

Denying gay couples the right to marry violates state constitutional guarantees of equality, as the California and Massachusetts high courts HAVE RIGHTLY RULED.(The Supreme Court of California also held that the right to marry is fundamental.) Surely polyamorists have the same rights to equal treatment under law.

Why are you against marriage equality?

Why are you a hypocrite

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's not.
Why lie when your post is up there?
Sure it is.

You said sexual attraction to the same sex.

I simply expressed the fulfillment of that attraction.

Ho, Ho, Ho.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
Head trauma, KiMart?
Let me refresh your memory about the conversation involving you a few pages back:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Apparently the two of you were speaking about anal sex (something you seem to obsess over a great deal.
You also need to try to understand the language you're using, namely english. We have words that are synonyms and words that are antonyms. You said, in reference to anal sex, that gays had no option. That brins us to antonyms of option, like mandatory.
Smirk
You need to understand 'context'. I was speaking of the primary expression of intimacy as designed by nature. For heteros' it is intercourse. They have the default option of anal sex. It is rarely exercised by hetero's. Gays have only the default option. Inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

Smirk.

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure it is.
You said sexual attraction to the same sex.
I simply expressed the fulfillment of that attraction.
Ho, Ho, Ho.
That fulfillment can be expressed in more that one way.
LOLSER!

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to understand 'context'. I was speaking of the primary expression of intimacy as designed by nature. For heteros' it is intercourse. They have the default option of anal sex. It is rarely exercised by hetero's. Gays have only the default option. Inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Smirk.
The primary design of a single organism is to have only one set of DNA.
Do you think you should have been aborted?
:)

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

MalbaCACfudgepackers wrote:
<quoted text>bavarchis, jbs, jcs, yys, p5s, ams, tas, jms, cdbs, rds, bbs, pms, Leveque Destroyers and all other FAGgogotes, PAEDOs, FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALEs, F*CKWITs, IDENTITY THIEves, PLAGIARIZERs, ROBBERs, IMPOSTORs, AGITATORs, TROUBLEMAKERs you have all been sussed.
Your DUMBASS SPAMalot TOPIX PAID TROLLs and MODERATORS, SPAMMERs, REAL AGITATORs, ANARCHISTs Real Indian PoonJABiSikh Muzzie IndoMauritianPONG LascarCACA, Lamerde Nibiruan HINDUSTINKs hide my ASS! game is up.
Barbaric, savage, uneducated, illiterate, scumbag, liars, fakes, deceivers, fraudsters, frauds and CACA eaters, worthless vermin scumbags and VERMIN FOOK OFF back to the villages and slums of your SHITHOLE STINKCESSPOOL HINDUSSTENCH CACAMOTHERLAND.
THIS IS A CACA EATING, RAT CURRY IDIOTIC avatuvaman, murkh, scum, filth, black dalit, coolie, chharchhobi, chamberpot, Pilon Bumchod Indomauritian Balmiki Bhangi BABOON Gaand marau Ghondoos SUAR KA BACHCHA BHOJAN KEEDAA JALI NAKALI DHONGI FUCKTURD FREE ZONE.
23.6500s 146.6333e" is that your IP address?
Follow these simple instructions:
1.- Log out.
2.- Go to your registered user panel / setti<quoted text>
With "peniis" like that you be best to stay off line, sIndian.
Fixed
MalbarCACA Poofters, Benders, sIndians, Levis, Adelaideans, McPoos...
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/T7... if there is one.
3.- If there are any preferences listed choose Unhide my location.
4.- Delete all Hometown entries.
4.- You may now log back in.
5.- Never again post from a hidden or masked location.
bavarchis, jbs, jcs, yys, p5s, ams, tas, jms, cdbs, rds, bbs, pms, Leveque Destroyers and all other FAGgogotes, PAEDOs, FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALEs, F*CKWITs, IDENTITY THIEves, PLAGIARIZERs, ROBBERs, IMPOSTORs, AGITATORs, TROUBLEMAKERs you have all been sussed.
Your DUMBASS SPAMalot TOPIX PAID TROLLs and MODERATORS, SPAMMERs, REAL AGITATORs, ANARCHISTs Real Indian PoonJABiSikh Muzzie IndoMauritianPONG LascarCACA, Lamerde Nibiruan HINDUSTINKs hide my ASS! game is up.
Barbaric, savage, uneducated, illiterate, scumbag, liars, fakes, deceivers, fraudsters, frauds and CACA eaters, worthless vermin scumbags and VERMIN FOOK OFF back to the villages and slums of your SHITHOLE STINKCESSPOOL HINDUSSTENCH CACAMOTHERLAND.
THIS IS A CACA EATING, RAT CURRY IDIOTIC avatuvaman, murkh, scum, filth, black dalit, coolie, chharchhobi, chamberpot, Pilon Bumchod Indomauritian Balmiki Bhangi BABOON Gaand marau Ghondoos SUAR KA BACHCHA BHOJAN KEEDAA JALI NAKALI DHONGI FUCKTURD FREE ZONE.
23.6500s 146.6333e" is that your IP address?
Follow these simple instructions:
1.- Log out.
2.- Go to your registered user panel / setti<quoted text>
With "peniis" like that you be best to stay off line, sIndian.
Fixed
this is why you should dstay on your meds
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>come over and i can hget you to shoot another liqiud
This post gets many good judge-its, but mine on MARRIAGE EQUALITY are fake and off topic, according to clowns like Big D and Rose_NoHo.

Priceless!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
The primary design of a single organism is to have only one set of DNA.
Do you think you should have been aborted?
:)
Why are you a hypocrite?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
That fulfillment can be expressed in more that one way.
LOLSER!
Rose_NoHo is obviously against same sex marriage.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 157,681 - 157,700 of199,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Redwood City Forum right now

Search the Redwood City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 4 hr Drifting to sleep 4,558
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 6 hr Beheheh 15,658
Burlingame drafts preservation ordinance: Progr... Thu Anson 1
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Apr 15 lug heads 7,298
CA Who do you support for Governor in California i... (Oct '10) Apr 13 Just fine 3,746
Naked Teenage Man Arrested For Bizarre Crime Sp... Apr 11 justaguess 18
Jump Rope Apr 10 Anonymous 1
•••
•••

Redwood City News Video

•••
•••

Redwood City Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Redwood City People Search