Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,172

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#180695 Feb 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like flatulence due to chili peppers.
Gus G flucking rocks... I was front stage and touched him at his concert monday nite here in Seattle... Mmmmmm he was hot!!!!!!!!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180696 Feb 21, 2013
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>LOL now that's funny... so he is a pigamist
Great argument honey. But why are you a hypocrite?

P.S. I bet you've seen more dicks than me and that soldier boy put together eh, toots?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180697 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>What??????????
"Firewind". Sounds like hot farts. Like you ate too many chilies.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180698 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>Gus G flucking rocks... I was front stage and touched him at his concert monday nite here in Seattle... Mmmmmm he was hot!!!!!!!!!!
Uh-oh. You touched him? He better get tested.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#180699 Feb 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll make it easy on you since you asked so nice. Yes I do.
But I don't really understand why you assumed I didn't. Supporting polygamy without supporting same sex marriage would make me a hypocrite. I am not a hypocrite.
Hmmm Ok I am sorry for attacking you then. Oh and I am ok with polygamy also. heck I dont care is a brother and sister want to marry...NOT MY BUSINESS.

Bellevue, WA

#180700 Feb 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
P.S. I bet you've seen more dicks than me and that soldier boy put together eh, toots?
I'm not a hypocrit fucktard... i'm not christain

Bellevue, WA

#180701 Feb 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh-oh. You touched him? He better get tested.
whatever loooser

Bellevue, WA

#180702 Feb 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
i bet i have too... ;like over 5000... two today alone
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180703 Feb 21, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm Ok I am sorry for attacking you then. Oh and I am ok with polygamy also. heck I dont care is a brother and sister want to marry...NOT MY BUSINESS.
We agree! Great. We just got off to a bad start with you calling me a Nazi pig and all.

Yes. There is nothing wrong with incest marriage. Modern science has debunked the myth that it causes medical problems. And besides, marriage has nothing to do with procreation, right?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180705 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>i bet i have too... ;like over 5000... two today alone
I was a young sailor. Mostly in Asia. For many years. I have my own history.

They used to say In Vietnam "Take two. They're small." I took three.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#180706 Feb 21, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. Gender and age equality is illusion.
Keep marriage male female to keep the very old from marrying the too young.
When are members of Pro sports teams going to be forced to marry each other?

You didn't keep your marriage male/female!
LOL.

North Hollywood, CA

#180707 Feb 21, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. Gender and age equality is illusion.
Keep marriage male female to keep the very old from marrying the too young.
Stupid, our civil rights should not depend on the number of push-ups we can do, nor how quickly we can run 2 miles. Should there be a minimum number of push ups you have to do before you can vote?

You con dumbs like to confuse issues. The issue isn't can the typical man do more sit ups than the typical woman, nobody is denying that men and women have physical differences. The issue is should men and women have equal rights.

North Hollywood, CA

#180708 Feb 21, 2013
chris wrote:
Why does this thread continue? And why do people with abnormal sexual practices,feel they have to be excepted as normal? Geeezz keep it in the bedroom, normal people don't want to here it, And don't care.
Why do people who claim the subject doesn't matter search the internet for forums where they can talk about it?
Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

North Hollywood, CA

#180709 Feb 21, 2013
"Frankie Rizzo" is just a troll. He is obviously against gay marriage, and is flying under false colors. Since he doesn't have a rational argument against gay marriage, he tries to confuse the issue by flooding the forum with posts about the red herring of polygamy. Want to bet he's never, ever made a post about the subject in a polygamy forum? And he is so stupid, he doesn't know what the term "red herring" means. He thinks I'm talking about a fish.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#180710 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>LOL now that's funny... so he is a pigamist
just shot beer out my nose!

Bellevue, WA

#180711 Feb 21, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text> just shot beer out my nose!
come over and i can hget you to shoot another liqiud
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180712 Feb 21, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
"Frankie Rizzo" is just a troll. He is obviously against gay marriage, and is flying under false colors. Since he doesn't have a rational argument against gay marriage, he tries to confuse the issue by flooding the forum with posts about the red herring of polygamy. Want to bet he's never, ever made a post about the subject in a polygamy forum? And he is so stupid, he doesn't know what the term "red herring" means. He thinks I'm talking about a fish.
Great argument toots. Why are you against equal rights?

I find it difficult to see the logic of defending monogamous marriage as the historic norm when the laws of several states have already departed from the principle that it is heterosexual, monogamous marriage that is essential to social stability.

Put bluntly, if heterosexuality is no longer legally, morally or socially relevant to marriage, why should monogamy continue to be so important?

P.S. The answer is not "because polygamy is a red herring".
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180713 Feb 21, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
Opponents of gay rights often warn that legalizing same-sex marriage would inexorably lead to legalizing polygamy. Maybe it would, and maybe it should.

Denying gay couples the right to marry violates state constitutional guarantees of equality, as the California and Massachusetts high courts HAVE RIGHTLY RULED.(The Supreme Court of California also held that the right to marry is fundamental.) Surely polyamorists have the same rights to equal treatment under law.

Why are you against marriage equality?

Why are you a hypocrite

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#180716 Feb 21, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's not.
Why lie when your post is up there?
Sure it is.

You said sexual attraction to the same sex.

I simply expressed the fulfillment of that attraction.

Ho, Ho, Ho.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#180719 Feb 21, 2013
sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
Head trauma, KiMart?
Let me refresh your memory about the conversation involving you a few pages back:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Apparently the two of you were speaking about anal sex (something you seem to obsess over a great deal.
You also need to try to understand the language you're using, namely english. We have words that are synonyms and words that are antonyms. You said, in reference to anal sex, that gays had no option. That brins us to antonyms of option, like mandatory.
Smirk
You need to understand 'context'. I was speaking of the primary expression of intimacy as designed by nature. For heteros' it is intercourse. They have the default option of anal sex. It is rarely exercised by hetero's. Gays have only the default option. Inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

Smirk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Widmer named new Rancho Palos Verdes city ... 14 hr Are you serious 1
HELP STOP UNJUST PERSECUTIONS of TAXPAYERS over... Fri EQUAL RIGHTS 27
sri ganganagar Dec 18 parmjeet 1
Good Night... Dec 16 Ashik love 2
Indias Independence Day Celebration Dec 15 Maheed Delhi 1
Daly City Officer Charged With Excessive Force (Aug '06) Dec 11 KROSE 375
My Teen Verbally Abuses Me (Feb '09) Dec 1 Arabia 111

Redwood City News Video

Redwood City Dating
Find my Match