Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#180360 Feb 19, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Did they separate you from people who weren't freakish looking? Or were you normal looking as a child?
What an excellent rebutta....Wait a minute....No. It isn't. You are an idiot, my apologies for the 80% abortion that you experienced, as a fetus.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#180361 Feb 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Sheesh, simply responding to my posts positively causes you many negative judge-its!
As you know I can and do declare I support same sex marriage but when I do I still get negative judge-its. They say I am fibbing. It's a trick! I'm a secret fundie spy!
I find the negative judge-its amusing. No worries.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180362 Feb 19, 2013
sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing like a Mach I point and shoot motorcycle. I recall my first ride on a big two stroke street bike. IIRC it was a Suzuki 500. I think the model was called a Titan. I was more familiar with four strokes at the time. A friend just bought it and let me have a go. I took off up the street trying to get the feel for it and was thinking "what a pig slow POS bike" when I finally got it into the sweet spot. Had to turn around and go back to find my eyeballs.
Funny! I rode mine in the Philippines mostly also Vietnam. No laws you need to obey! drunk! Ah, youth!
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#180363 Feb 19, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so dumb, you can't make up a decent analogy.
You are trying to make an analogy to the definition of marriage. But you fail because unlike the ability to bear apples is pretty much the definition of an apple tree, the ability to reproduce isn't part of the definition of marriage. LOL!
<quoted text>
You don't know what the word "oxymoron" means! Damn, this is funny.
<quoted text>
Stupid, allowing gay marriage won't remove the element of procreation, people will still procreate. Once and a while there will be a monster mutation. Do you think those mutations should be aborted?
LOL!
What's funny is you, trying to argue with your superiors. Stick to the crack, as you are clearly meant for it.
marchOdimes

Covina, CA

#180364 Feb 19, 2013
Traffic fatalities rose 5 percent last year, according to an analysis of preliminary state data.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#180365 Feb 19, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
Frankie Rizzo 268 85%
Largelanguage 26 8%
KiMare 13 4%
Pietro Armando 5 1%
Current Total 312
Go Frankie go
It's a shame that you left out the real contenders, and rigged the results. You would have come in first, Chongo second, and JodieDoDo last, but still a strong third.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#180366 Feb 19, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww Rosie, I know you say that with love. Leg lamp?
LOL.
<quoted text>
No you just have to be a man in order to marry a woman, and vice versa. Quite simple actually....biology 101..take one man add one woman, turn down the lights, put on some smooth jazz or some Bocelli, some vino....and nine months later...little Rosie is born. Now can, or will, every opposite sex married couple, procreate? Of course not, but the vast majority will, or at least did, when marriage was more widely practiced than it is today.
Then they invented the pill. As soon as people could have sex without having to have kids, fewer had kids.
Pietro Armando wrote:
Two men or two women? Are just that. Ain't nuttin gonna happen
Again, stupid, you don't have to be able to procreate in order to marry.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180367 Feb 19, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the part where Chongo shouts: "Red Herring"...Divergent, tangential, non sequitur.
Yeah, Rose_NoHo always says polygamy is a fish.

Maybe we'll get an insane cackle out of Neil Andblowme today!

hahahahahahahaha. Like that but real long and insane.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#180368 Feb 19, 2013
MalbarCACA wrote:
<quoted text>(The Fixers "inquiring minds" we & all that .... will keep asking)
Your choice. If you want to continue your cowardly, yellow-bellied ways that's up to you.
We will ask you the same questions day after day as in the past until you either piss off or answer them,
Get that into your thick MalbarCACa dunce head.
Who is "we" IndoMauritian ti pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #2 Bozo hide myASS! Australia the greater of many evils ADELAIDEANs)?
How do you know this JB?
Where do you go to read his posts online?
What other names does this JB have?
What other names do you have?
Why do you come here?
How much do they pay you?
Then:
You have unfinished business, reply to this by adding to the beginning of each one of these sentences: We all the ADELAIDEANs and Neville Benders:
Condemn, reprehend, admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) in all her guises for her abusive actions, conduct and behaviour in all Topix forums.
Condemn Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) for her racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions,views,comments and remarks.
Reprehend Julie chamberpot WORLD People(Iford Romford UK) for being a black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite
MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD and his cohorts for causing irreparable damage to the Australian and Mauritian forums.
Admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People(IfordRomford UK) for being an ignorant buffoon and a worthless vermin scumbags and VERMIN.
Condemn, Reprehend, admonish Real Indian PoonJABI Sikh The Anti-Muhammad Singh The Aggrolite for being a lunatic, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, ROMEO TINY Real Indian inferior midget turd, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER The Maniac Psycho Anti-Muhammad Greensborough Insane Lunatic Nutcase, a SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR Ringwood, Australia SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE F*CKWIT.
Condemn, Reprehend, admonish cute Real Indian levi, LEVI, Levi boy ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #13 United States, Australia chickyladyrentboy monkey of The ADELAIDEANs) for being deranged, obssessed and delusional and Not only dumb but a fraud, a liar, an impostor, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by his own admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total doorknob Stupif DICKHEAD.
Son.......Get off the smack, heroin kills.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180369 Feb 19, 2013
sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
I find the negative judge-its amusing. No worries.
I once said what a decent man Harvey Milk was (on his birthday) and got negative judge-its from these clowns. They say I don't really mean it. It's a trick!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180370 Feb 19, 2013
<quoted text>
It's a shame that you left out the real contenders, and rigged the results. You would have come in first, Chongo second, and JodieDoDo last, but still a strong third.
Jizzybirdy expects us to believe 268 posters know me and have voted against me on his dopey troll thread he made against me because I hurt his feelings.

He says with a straight face "you can only vote once and the votes don't lie!"

What a Moron!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180371 Feb 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Son.......Get off the smack, heroin kills.
I was thinking meth he made out in the barn. Hillbilly crack.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#180372 Feb 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Rose_NoHo always says polygamy is a fish.
Maybe we'll get an insane cackle out of Neil Andblowme today!
hahahahahahahaha. Like that but real long and insane.
Yes, because Rose_NoHope is insane, and as nutty as batshit.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#180373 Feb 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jizzybirdy expects us to believe 268 posters know me and have voted against me on his dopey troll thread he made against me because I hurt his feelings.
He says with a straight face "you can only vote once and the votes don't lie!"
What a Moron!
He has delusions of relevancy.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#180374 Feb 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking meth he made out in the barn. Hillbilly crack.
Do they know how to make that, in Australia ? Wait, I know, clearly they do. LOL
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#180375 Feb 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I once said what a decent man Harvey Milk was (on his birthday) and got negative judge-its from these clowns. They say I don't really mean it. It's a trick!
I love the Lucky Charms.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#180376 Feb 19, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Then they invented the pill. As soon as people could have sex without having to have kids, fewer had kids.
<quoted text>
So, any pairing off, of friends, deserves government support ? Anyone who can conceive a desire to be matched up gets all the bennies ? Hey, why don't you marry your crack dealer, and get government protection ? And tell your parents that they missed the boat ?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#180377 Feb 19, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I'll bet that your parents were religious. Why don't you tell them that they should have been fed to lions ? Call them haters ? Tell them that lions lick their balls to rid themselves of the taste of your mother and father ?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#180378 Feb 19, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Dodge. You claim that marriage laws treat people equally because everybody can marry someone of the opposite sex. THAT'S like claiming Jim Crow Laws treated everyone equally because everyone could sit in the section assigned to their race.
Nope, totally different, and the court explained that to you but alas you are too ignorant to comprehend.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#180379 Feb 19, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLSER!
Don't be so hard on yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Root to take over Jerry Deal's seat: Longt... Tue Fiona 1
La Victoria's Orange Sauce (Jan '06) Tue Kay 128
Beam me up Scottie Mon guest 12
From Tower of Power - The Mic Gillette Band Oct 3 IGotSoul 1
My Teen Verbally Abuses Me (Feb '09) Sep '14 abusedmom 108
Catalytic Converter Theft. Toyota Truck/SUV own... (May '07) Sep '14 Jesie 950
Daly City Officer Charged With Excessive Force (Aug '06) Aug '14 parmar gangaram 372

Redwood City News Video

Redwood City Dating
Find my Match

Redwood City Jobs

Redwood City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Redwood City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Redwood City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]