Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201862 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#178167 Feb 2, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh child! Be honest!
http://www.rosswalker.co.uk/movie_sounds/soun...
PeeCrow

Monrovia, CA

#178168 Feb 2, 2013
Ken Crow Co-Founder of "Restoring America Project ". Co-Founder of " Tea Party Community.com ".

Regular Contributor to Tea Party Tribune.

They called George Washington an Anarchist.

They called John Adams a Treasonist. They called Thomas Jefferson a Trouble-Maker.

I guess I am in good company.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#178170 Feb 2, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you only post to me? Looks like someones gay! Shut up you effeminate man! I will take it back though if you aren't gay, so you only need to feel offended if you are of a homosexual disposition!
Not offended at all. Sorry, not gay, but just so you know, even if I was, you stil would have no chance of going out with me. I respond to you mosly cause you are jerk, and it is funny to see you put your foot in your mouth time after time, and then declare yourself the winner in a contest that dont exist.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#178171 Feb 2, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats a response, bollocks? You little piece of shit! Walking know it all turd!
Now you want to play with my danglies! Great! Thanks but no thanks. Are you still WINNING!? Mind if I refer to you as Charlie Sheen? How about Chuckie Glisten?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#178172 Feb 2, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Gibberish?
That is your strong suit.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#178173 Feb 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he likes me better and wishes I would call him boi.
I bet he would love the two of you to spit roast him.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#178174 Feb 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Here is a simple explanation of the difference;
A fruit tree bearing fruit.
A fruit tree not bearing fruit for some reason.
A nut tree who never bears fruit wanting to be a fruit tree.
A nut tree hanging fruit on it's branches pretending to be a fruit tree.
Even funnier?
The claim that if the government doesn't 'require' fruit trees to bear fruit, then it is discrimination not to call nut trees fruit trees too!
Hilarious!!!
<quoted text>
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Gay couples are the picture of defective failure. Mating behavior gone abusive with NOTHING to show for it.
Sociologist say marriage would not exist if it were not for children.
But of more importance, someone who murders their own child has no platform to claim children are not a part of marriage. You should be in jail.
Sad.
Anthropomorphisation of trees - DUMB!
Did it give you wood?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#178175 Feb 2, 2013
sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you want to play with my danglies! Great! Thanks but no thanks. Are you still WINNING!? Mind if I refer to you as Charlie Sheen? How about Chuckie Glisten?
Winner winner Largelanguage dinner.
Bandannas

Monrovia, CA

#178176 Feb 2, 2013
No more today, your still a out of towners blowhard

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#178177 Feb 2, 2013
Badnannas wrote:
No more today, your still a out of towners blowhard
No more what?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#178178 Feb 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Here is a simple explanation of the difference;
A fruit tree bearing fruit.
A fruit tree not bearing fruit for some reason.
A nut tree who never bears fruit wanting to be a fruit tree.
A nut tree hanging fruit on it's branches pretending to be a fruit tree.
Even funnier?
The claim that if the government doesn't 'require' fruit trees to bear fruit, then it is discrimination not to call nut trees fruit trees too!
Hilarious!!!
<quoted text>
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Gay couples are the picture of defective failure. Mating behavior gone abusive with NOTHING to show for it.
Sociologist say marriage would not exist if it were not for children.
But of more importance, someone who murders their own child has no platform to claim children are not a part of marriage. You should be in jail.
Sad.
sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
Anthropomorphisation of trees - DUMB!
Did it give you wood?
You took that literally? Really?

Are you really, really really sure you were not just playing dumb to avoid admitting using the trees as a type exposed the ridiculousness of gay twirl?

SMirk.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#178179 Feb 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
Here is a simple explanation of the difference;
A fruit tree bearing fruit.
A fruit tree not bearing fruit for some reason.
A nut tree who never bears fruit wanting to be a fruit tree.
A nut tree hanging fruit on it's branches pretending to be a fruit tree.
Even funnier?
The claim that if the government doesn't 'require' fruit trees to bear fruit, then it is discrimination not to call nut trees fruit trees too!
Hilarious!!!
<quoted text>
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Gay couples are the picture of defective failure. Mating behavior gone abusive with NOTHING to show for it.
Sociologist say marriage would not exist if it were not for children.
But of more importance, someone who murders their own child has no platform to claim children are not a part of marriage. You should be in jail.
Sad.
<quoted text>
You took that literally? Really?
Are you really, really really sure you were not just playing dumb to avoid admitting using the trees as a type exposed the ridiculousness of gay twirl?
SMirk.
Are you really so dumb to not know that I didn't take it literally? Nope, it is a dumb analogy. Plain and simple. I'm quite happy you took the time to compose it though. It speaks volumes about you. Or was it something you copied? Which sheds more light.

DUMB!
Bandannas

Monrovia, CA

#178180 Feb 2, 2013
No more today, your still a out of towners blowhards, P.S. get your hang nails cut and filed.

d-CON works wonder's have you tried any lately?

Will it work on those shanks callingthemselves tea party community members?
Bag O beans

Monrovia, CA

#178182 Feb 2, 2013
Keep the lamp lite so you can blow the windows out again after to out gas from those beans, UK poster.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#178183 Feb 2, 2013
Bandannas wrote:
No more today, your still a out of towners blowhards, P.S. get your hang nails cut and filed.
d-CON works wonder's have you tried any lately?
Will it work on those shanks callingthemselves tea party community members?
They oughta d-CON your whole town. It sucks.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#178185 Feb 2, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you are attacking some else?
Pretty slow lately eh, Fruitloops? No bites? Change your bait. Change your depth and presentation too. Then they'll bite!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#178187 Feb 2, 2013
Bag O beans wrote:
Keep the lamp lite so you can blow the windows out again after to out gas from those beans, UK poster.
His bean digesting outgas is drifting straight to your town! Because your town sucks.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#178188 Feb 2, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you are attacking some else?
Why are you so friggin' parandoid Chuckie? I'm not attacking anyone. I simply point out dumb as dirt comments because it is FUN! You've got the short bus market cornered, Brian_G is a close second, and KiMare has his own niche market.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#178189 Feb 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty slow lately eh, Fruitloops? No bites? Change your bait. Change your depth and presentation too. Then they'll bite!
He is a bit of a one trick pony, ain't he?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#178190 Feb 2, 2013
sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a bit of a one trick pony, ain't he?
He's a funny guy. Maybe it's because he's on the wrong side of the pond.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kon kon aaj threesame krna chahta h Thu raj33 2
News Advances Against Chronic Pain (Sep '12) Aug 26 Ambct617 20
cari tante yg suka brondong Aug 25 Ajis19 1
audition!! audition!! audition Y B N L need up ... Aug 23 Dr Smith manager 1
hello friends Aug 21 Anonymous 2
News Abortion Harvesting Scandal: Aborted Baby Organ... Jul 29 soylent green is ... 1
News The Carvery in Downtown Livermore Closes (Nov '13) Jul '15 Ssophiiee 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Redwood City Mortgages