Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201809 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#172340 Dec 26, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Well familiar with Moana Liar...
He's notorious!

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#172342 Dec 26, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
I for one notice that you never insult other posters. It's not my style obviously but I do respect it.
Happy New Year.
Thank you and Happy New Year to you and yours.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#172344 Dec 26, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
hey just making an observation... 25 years to a bigot... she must be dumb or lame
^^^Many same sex marriage supporters base their arguments on emotion and logical fallacy (ad hominem) rather than reason. I offer the post above as example.
Beehive

West Covina, CA

#172346 Dec 26, 2012
When will Utah do it next? If ther eis money involved them Mores will OK it.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#172347 Dec 26, 2012
<quoted text>hey just making an observation... 25 years to a bigot... she must be dumb or lame
How long did Jerry last? 25 days?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#172348 Dec 26, 2012
<quoted text>srry mine is based on reality... i cn't help t your wife is either dumb or lame... has nothing to do with ssm... even without it she would still be dumb or lame
Jerry wasn't too dumb or lame eh? He hightailed it the hell out of there in no time!
Snarks

West Covina, CA

#172349 Dec 26, 2012
Willard Mitt Romney would have supported it, than said it was bad, soon after he would maybe kind Of support it, and then he would tell you he would tell you his opinion after he gets elected.

Back stabbing undedrground evil culters.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#172350 Dec 26, 2012
Snarks wrote:
Willard Mitt Romney would have supported it, than said it was bad, soon after he would maybe kind Of support it, and then he would tell you he would tell you his opinion after he gets elected.
Back stabbing undedrground evil culters.
Democrats are evolving on same sex marriage.

Republicans are flip flopping on same sex marriage.
ChildCorn

West Covina, CA

#172351 Dec 26, 2012
Mormons are no more "Christian" or Muslims. Those three groups rejected the teachings of Christ and started their own cult.

They are pretenders like children of the corn.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#172352 Dec 26, 2012
ChildCorn wrote:
Mormons are no more "Christian" or Muslims. Those three groups rejected the teachings of Christ and started their own cult.
They are pretenders like children of the corn.
http://www.wavsource.com/snds_2012-12-16_1344...
OutTnStuffers

West Covina, CA

#172353 Dec 26, 2012
Gay Marriage Could Soon Be Legal in 6 More States
The LGBT activists' 2013 hit list.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#172361 Dec 26, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>^^^Many same sex marriage supporters base their arguments on emotion and logical fallacy (ad hominem) rather than reason. I offer the post above as example.
aaaaaaaaaaaaawwh poor widdle brian got his feelings hurt... go tell your mommy little boy

Bellevue, WA

#172362 Dec 26, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>^^^Many same sex marriage supporters base their arguments on emotion and logical fallacy (ad hominem) rather than reason. I offer the post above as example.
hey bigot boy.. maybe if you didn't actively work to deny good people civil rights then people would stop calling you names... grow up bigot.. and realize your actions cause real harm to gay people... report me all you want... but i will come back worse then before

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#172363 Dec 26, 2012
<quoted text>aaaaaaaaaaaaawwh poor widdle brian got his feelings hurt... go tell your mommy little boy
Of course your response confirms his statement.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#172364 Dec 26, 2012
<quoted text>hey bigot boy.. maybe if you didn't actively work to deny good people civil rights then people would stop calling you names... grow up bigot.. and realize your actions cause real harm to gay people... report me all you want... but i will come back worse then before
One crusade at a time toots! Did you get that judge fired yet? Do that first and then come back and censor Brian.
Screened

West Covina, CA

#172365 Dec 26, 2012
No bans, just sun tans.

Bellevue, WA

#172366 Dec 26, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
One crusade at a time toots! Did you get that judge fired yet? Do that first and then come back and censor Brian.
gee genius... it was little boy brian who tried to get me banned and censored... gee... maybe you should scould him

Bellevue, WA

#172367 Dec 26, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe you and brian could go cry to your mommy together
if i call you a name

Bellevue, WA

#172368 Dec 26, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
you see little boy brian doesn't like factual comments made about his wife...... he never could deal with truth about his bigotry and hate.. poor child
Hankies

West Covina, CA

#172369 Dec 26, 2012
Your vote don't count, out of towners.

Really don't want nor do we need your stinking opinion either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hiii 6 hr raju 2
News Farmer's savings among seizures that bought Mon... 19 hr Montana 1
News Soledad Canyon a " California Sun Bam 3
News Police Beat: Stroller found at Palo Alto inters... May 30 Kathy Katnip 3
My Teen Verbally Abuses Me (Feb '09) May 27 Calipoolguy 117
News Apple's Ahrendts emerges as top-paid U.S. woman... May 5 Max 1
Catalytic Converter Theft. Toyota Truck/SUV own... (May '07) Apr '15 Jinlonh 953
More from around the web

Redwood City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]