Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201811 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

“LIFE'S TO SHORT TO LET TOPIX”

Since: Aug 08

TROLLS GET YA DOWN:-)

#171920 Dec 22, 2012
KiMare wrote:
What you are first and foremost is a liar.
You know no such thing, because it has not been done with humans.
Actually, not a liar and it has happened at least what was explained to me, so if as you say it has NOT happened yet.......the research is there and it could/can happen eventually and just because you don't like it or believe it can be done is not my problem!!!!

Oh and by the way.....I'VE NEVER BEEN A BLONDE....but you are funny with you stupid azz comments!!!

Here are some articles about what I was mentioning......and though you might not think it has happen with humans, it has:
http://www.eggandsperm.org/

This article says it hasn't happen YET, but it is possible:
http://superchief.tv/sperm-cells-created-from...

You take them for what you believe they are worth......there are more out there and again, I could have been wrong, but that is the information I was given........and from what I have read......it was a possibility a couple of years ago!!!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#171921 Dec 22, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, not a liar and it has happened at least what was explained to me, so if as you say it has NOT happened yet.......the research is there and it could/can happen eventually and just because you don't like it or believe it can be done is not my problem!!!!
Oh and by the way.....I'VE NEVER BEEN A BLONDE....but you are funny with you stupid azz comments!!!
Here are some articles about what I was mentioning......and though you might not think it has happen with humans, it has:
http://www.eggandsperm.org/
This article says it hasn't happen YET, but it is possible:
http://superchief.tv/sperm-cells-created-from...
You take them for what you believe they are worth......there are more out there and again, I could have been wrong, but that is the information I was given........and from what I have read......it was a possibility a couple of years ago!!!
In other words you story was a crock of sh!t, but you're not a liar.

Too Funny!

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#171922 Dec 22, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb post. There was no bigotry in my post. You're stupid.
And you are a bigoted jackass!
You did say this correct?

"English broad eh. I can dig it. Did she have good teeth? You know those limeys are dentally challenged."

Hey fruck stick, thats a bigoted comment

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#171923 Dec 22, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Beats me, if I can hug a tree, why can't I marry one ? Oh, it's because only the gays deserve the "equality" that all others are denied, due to the governmental interference, that they have been claiming is wrong, when it is used against the gays, but seems to fly, when it is pointed at any other group. I get it now, or ...wait....I don't get it ....
Hey idiot if you can get a tree to sighn the marriage lience, and meet the qualifications of contractual law, marry a oak tree
Milking

West Covina, CA

#171924 Dec 22, 2012
With Milk price wars coming in 2013 beause the lay slobs calling themselves Republicans and Tea Party JERKS.

Can't get their signals straight or understand the problems in Washington D.C..

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#171925 Dec 22, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, what I said was "For thousands of years, a marriage has been defined as a relationship between a man and a woman that includes sexual intercourse—the kind of act that can (but does not always) lead to the woman's pregnancy. A homosexual relationship, regardless of how enduring it is as a bond of loving commitment, does not and cannot include sexual intercourse leading to pregnancy. Thus it is not marriage." I didn't say anything about churches, you did..But, then, you decided to dispute the statement that I didn't actually make, with "Shoot son, 1100 years ago you can find record of it in churches." to which I replied "We are not interested in any religious arguments, in here, and to attempt to do so will result in your being called a fundie. We are using the Constitution, and nought else. But, in order to be a sport, would you please provide me with a link to your "record of it in churches", Which led you to post "The first historical mention of the performance of same-sex marriages occurred during the early Roman Empire.[68] For instance, Emperor Nero is reported to have engaged in a marriage ceremony with one of his male slaves. Emperor Elagabalus "married" a Carian slave named Hierocles.[69] These were usually reported in a critical or satirical manner.", which, of course, was nonsense, as you had used Ancient Rome as your qualifier concerning your claim about the Christian Church, which as already been discounted, by Chongo, and her mindless drivel..
So, anyway, to cut to the chase, you found 1, count them, 1, example of a gay marriage going back 1100 years, and nothing else. And your posts about Rome debunked your mythology even more...
Then, we went to IdiotLand again, with "Like I said you have no reasonable objection to same sex marriage, none, nada, zip, zilch.", in clear ignorance of historical records that would indicate that marriage is for heterosexual couples. You give a limp swish of your hand, and wave away rational arguments from many of us, that are far more learned than you, and say "Procreation is not a requirement of marriage, never has been.", as if that settles the argument. It does not. You claim hollow victories. And that marks you, as an idiot, bar none.
Show me any law in any state that requires a woman's pregnancy in marriage, any state. I will wait. Now fruck stick if you are going to go back in time, perhalps men should be allowed 700 wives. What gives you the right to deny Homosexuals the same marriage rights that you enjoy as a heterosexual? Please do show me the law. I will wait

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#171926 Dec 22, 2012
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>You did say this correct?
"English broad eh. I can dig it. Did she have good teeth? You know those limeys are dentally challenged."
Hey fruck stick, thats a bigoted comment
Loosen up Al it's a good natured joke.

Use those sharp detective skills to ferret out some real bigotry, starting with your own posts.

Glad I could help.
Randy

West Covina, CA

#171927 Dec 22, 2012
While a 3:46 special Glendora city council meeting took place for the randy city council members to glott like pigs and pat themselves on the back for another BAD years worth of work handed out to Glendora residents.

Mnay did not wish to watch the city council meeting nor attend as heartburn would only set in.

Once again it has shown that walking in lockstep with the criminal groups will get you ahead.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#171928 Dec 22, 2012
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Show me any law in any state that requires a woman's pregnancy in marriage, any state. I will wait. Now fruck stick if you are going to go back in time, perhalps men should be allowed 700 wives. What gives you the right to deny Homosexuals the same marriage rights that you enjoy as a heterosexual? Please do show me the law. I will wait
What gives you the right to deny a man 700 wives?
Randy

West Covina, CA

#171929 Dec 22, 2012
While a 3:46 special Glendora city council meeting took place for the randy city council members to glott like pigs and pat themselves on the back for another BAD years worth of work handed out to Glendora residents.

Mnay did not wish to watch the city council meeting nor attend as heartburn would only set in once the gladhanding started.

Once again it has shown that walking in lockstep with the criminal groups will get you ahead.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#171930 Dec 22, 2012
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Show me any law in any state that requires a woman's pregnancy in marriage, any state. I will wait. Now fruck stick if you are going to go back in time, perhalps men should be allowed 700 wives. What gives you the right to deny Homosexuals the same marriage rights that you enjoy as a heterosexual? Please do show me the law. I will wait
That's two "I will wait" in one post! You're a patient jackass!

So how's it going dummy? Still waiting?

Too funny!

P.S. What's a fruck stick? Why is he a fruck stick but I'm a sugar nipples?
Randy

West Covina, CA

#171931 Dec 22, 2012
Oh look another flappy Jack O..

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#171933 Dec 22, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
That's two "I will wait" in one post! You're a patient jackass!
So how's it going dummy? Still waiting?
Too funny!
P.S. What's a fruck stick? Why is he a fruck stick but I'm a sugar nipples?
Why am I a jackass, sugar nipples? I guess the questions are a bit over your simple mind. Have a nice day

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#171934 Dec 22, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
What gives you the right to deny a man 700 wives?
I didnt, jackass, if you want 700 wives hire a lawyer, and take it before scotus, jackass

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#171935 Dec 22, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Loosen up Al it's a good natured joke.
Use those sharp detective skills to ferret out some real bigotry, starting with your own posts.
Glad I could help.
Why not fly to London and share your good natured joke with them. I know why not make off handed remarks against blacks, asians and ladies. Mr Bigot

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#171936 Dec 22, 2012
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Real nice, do you spit or swallow?
Here we have a rather nasty homophobic post from you, Jazzybird58.

The same jackass who butts in and accuses me of "bigotry" for joking with a Brit who is a friend of mine about the stereotype about Brits having bad teeth.

That's why I call you a jackass!

If you want to ferret out bigotry Mr. Sharpton, look first at your own dopey posts.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#171937 Dec 22, 2012
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Why am I a jackass, sugar nipples? I guess the questions are a bit over your simple mind. Have a nice day
No. It's just that the questions are stupid.

So are you still waiting for the answers jackass?

Guess what. No one gives a sh!t.

Wait longer dummy!

Have a f***ed up day! Hope Santa sh!ts in your hat.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#171938 Dec 22, 2012
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Why not fly to London and share your good natured joke with them. I know why not make off handed remarks against blacks, asians and ladies. Mr Bigot
I would. And they'd laugh. Lighten up Mr. Sharpton, no one is offended except for your fake outrage.

So as long as you feel free to suggest things for me to do, I feel comfortable making a suggestion to you-

Why not eat sh!t and gag?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#171939 Dec 22, 2012
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>I didnt, jackass, if you want 700 wives hire a lawyer, and take it before scotus, jackass
Did I say I did stupid? What's wrong with you jackass?

Too funny!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#171942 Dec 22, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike was asking an informed question, pertaining to a flaw in the calcium intake of my people from the British Isles. It was not bigotry, nor is it ever, to know something of the subject one speaks of. You should try it.
He asked me questions about sucking d!cks for chrissakes.

Then he's offended by a scientific statement about calcium intake by my British friends.

And then he asks why do I call him a jackass!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police Beat: Stroller found at Palo Alto inters... Thu Gohb 2
My Teen Verbally Abuses Me (Feb '09) Wed Calipoolguy 117
News Apple's Ahrendts emerges as top-paid U.S. woman... May 5 Max 1
Catalytic Converter Theft. Toyota Truck/SUV own... (May '07) Apr '15 Jinlonh 953
yellow cab 650---254----1230 24hr open (Jan '09) Apr '15 jie 22
News Pinay nanny wins slavery case in Canada Apr '15 Jennifer LaSalle 1
does anyone need a good dog walker (May '07) Mar '15 chicagodawg 46
More from around the web

Redwood City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]