Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
149,021 - 149,040 of 200,602 Comments Last updated 9 hrs ago

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

"Polygamy hurts people because you go to jail for it."- Mona Lott justifying her bigotry. Dec 6, 2012.

Submitted for your amusement.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
What does "As if" mean ? Did rose-no-ho answer my question ? And why are you making a nonsensical interjection to my specifically posed question to rose-no-ho ? This one isn't for you, Joisey.
Yeah I wonder what the hell that dopey Mona Lott post means too.

I have the old auntie all fired up about polygamy right now. I'm getting worried though. I think he's about to have a stroke!

Big Fun!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
What does "As if" mean ? Did rose-no-ho answer my question ? And why are you making a nonsensical interjection to my specifically posed question to rose-no-ho ? This one isn't for you, Joisey.
When I was a kid growing up in NY, whenever we got caught with something illegal by the cops and the cops asked us where we got it, we just said "In Joisey". The cops believed it and let it go.

Joisey! Actually they get a bad rap, it's a fine state. Except Mona Lott's house.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You're, clearly, irrational.
Hell, the jackass wears a tin foil hat! Check his picture? I saw it, thought, well here we got a live one and was expecting great things, but he turned out to be just a dope with a funny picture.

I think it's the old jackass bird maybe. Run of the mill dope.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
More help is on the way...He is FOR SSM, as he has repeatedly stated. You must learn to read. You are the confused one (thinks rose isn't an idiot, thinks Mike hasn't stated his beliefs clearly). Mike simply likes to snipe the morons, and let's face it, it IS fun to potshot the schmucks...Thanks, for stepping into the firing zone...We are enjoying you, immensely.
oh go play with your hand dumbazz

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me help you, again, jizzybird, you are wrong. rose-no-ho is an idiot.
actually you are the idiot... morazz

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of potshotting idiots, it's the "I'll cut a suckah" hooker, who has bagged a chump, and thinks she can "do college", while bragging about being in prison...
oh i got my stitches out today loser,,, the girls are free

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
This would be Rose using Tactic #1. Acting stupid, as if my outline of her tactics are an insult- they are simply a statement of fact after much observation.
Rose tactic #1- Act stupid-(not so sure it is an act)
Rose Tactic #2- Misdirect
Rose Tactic #3- Make stupid comments until opposition is tired of replying then claim victory
Rose Tactic #4- Attack the poster- scream Racist, Bigot, Homophobe
Rose Tactic #5- Act intelligent by making silly statistical references such as- Most people who have anal sex are straight-
Rose Tactic #6- Falsely accuse others of lies- when proven wrong through links to previous posts revert back to tactics 2 and 4.
Rose Tactic #7- Claim to have made an argument, then claim others can't counter the argument that doesn't actually exist.
akpilot's only tactic - avoid debate by insulting me.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
What does this statement have to do with what I said?
"Much has been added?
Actually only 27 items have been added- 10 of which the founders themselves added."
Want to count Rose? Ok, Let's go.
27 Amendments have been added to the Constitution- that hardly constitutes MUCH!!
When you started out with 10, it sure does! More was added than was there originally. 27 > 10.
akpilot wrote:
To go even further- the first 8 weren't changes at all, but merely statements of what was already true. Go read Madison's opinion on the Bill of Rights.
Stupid, they weren't there originally, and then they were there. That's known as being "added".
akpilot wrote:
The 9th and 10th were merely further protection for the State against the Federal Government. Again simply a statement of what already was, hardly a change.
The 17th and the 21st cancel each other out.
So all and all there have been 15 changes to the Constitution in over 234 years. That would hardly constitute MANY changes Rose.
You are so dumb!
LOL. Do you have some kind of point? If it's that you're a rambling idiot who thinks he's "Joe Constitution" because he saw some NatGeo Special about it, we get that already.
Henry

Fallbrook, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

You stink

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
akpilot's only tactic - avoid debate by insulting me.
You haven't presented anything to debate Rose. You just keep screaming I won't debate you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
When you started out with 10, it sure does! More was added than was there originally. 27 > 10.
<quoted text>
Stupid, they weren't there originally, and then they were there. That's known as being "added".
<quoted text>
You are so dumb!
LOL. Do you have some kind of point? If it's that you're a rambling idiot who thinks he's "Joe Constitution" because he saw some NatGeo Special about it, we get that already.
I never started out with "10" you moron.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You are so dumb!
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You are so dumb!
Since you seem completely confused about what this discussion was om regards to, let me help you.
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
But, it's being interpreted differently, and much has been added.
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>

Much has been added?

Actually only 27 items have been added- 10 of which the founders themselves added.
But then again, we all know what you are really doing is applying Rose Tactics 1 and 2.

Rose tactic #1- Act stupid-(not so sure it is an act)
Rose Tactic #2- Misdirect
Rose Tactic #3- Make stupid comments until opposition is tired of replying then claim victory
Rose Tactic #4- Attack the poster- scream Racist, Bigot, Homophobe
Rose Tactic #5- Act intelligent by making silly statistical references such as- Most people who have anal sex are straight-
Rose Tactic #6- Falsely accuse others of lies- when proven wrong through links to previous posts revert back to tactics 2 and 4.
Rose Tactic #7- Claim to have made an argument, then claim others can't counter the argument that doesn't actually exist.

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
And, what does Jerry think of your she-thing monstrosity daughter-son ? Has he laughed at it, yet, or did you threaten him, with a slicing, if he mocks it ?
:-D
oooh sorry.... unlike your ignorant azz... jerry fully accepts my trans child and treats her great... to bad your stupid

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
Every gay and lesbian was born of male/female union. That's why we should keep marriage male/female too.
Yes, every child born was created from mixing sperm with an egg and being fertilized, but that doesn't mean the parents were always married and seeing as procreation is not a requirement to getting married......it's irrelevant!!!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, every child born was created from mixing sperm with an egg and being fertilized, but that doesn't mean the parents were always married and seeing as procreation is not a requirement to getting married......it's irrelevant!!!
Right! That's why incest marriage should be legal.
Bob

Tenino, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Homosexuality is condemned in the Bible. Below are some Bible verses that condemn homosexuality:

Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them.

Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

I Corinthians 6:9(NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."

Jude 1:6-7 (NASB)- And angels who did not keep their own domain, but abandoned their proper abode, He has kept in eternal bonds under darkness for the judgment of the great day, just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them, since they in the same way as these indulged in gross immorality and went after strange flesh, are exhibited as an example in undergoing the punishment of eternal fire.
Bob

Tenino, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You are so dumb!
Homosexuality is condemned in the Bible. Below are some Bible verses that condemn homosexuality:

Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them.

Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

I Corinthians 6:9(NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."

Jude 1:6-7 (NASB)- And angels who did not keep their own domain, but abandoned their proper abode, He has kept in eternal bonds under darkness for the judgment of the great day, just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them, since they in the same way as these indulged in gross immorality and went after strange flesh, are exhibited as an example in undergoing the punishment of eternal fire.
Bob

Tenino, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

The Chicago Department of Public Health reported that the percentage of Chicago AIDS diagnoses connected to homo/bisexual men increased from 37% in year 2000 to 44% in 2003; and in mid-2006 it also reported that homo/bisexual men accounted for approximately 73% of Chicago syphilis cases for the year 2005. And a September 2010 report from the Centers for Disease Control titled "HIV among Gay, Bisexual and Other Men Who Have Sex with Men (MSM)" noted: "Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM) represent approximately 2% of the US population, yet are the population most severely affected by HIV and are the only risk group in which new HIV infections have been increasing steadily since the early 1990s....At the end of 2006, more than half (53%) of all people living with HIV in the United States were MSM or MSM-IDU [injection drug user]." And according to a CDC report released in November 2009, 63% of syphilis cases in this country were found in homo/bisexuals in 2008.

Total GAY SHAME !

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Bob wrote:
The bible isn't the law of his country, nor is it a valid reason to condemn homosexuals.

But the wonderful thing about this country- you are free to read and follow the bible and not practice homosexuality without fear of reprisal.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Redwood City News Video

•••
•••

Redwood City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Redwood City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••