Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
147,801 - 147,820 of 200,366 Comments Last updated 21 hrs ago

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read the last few posts of yours. Did you?
Are you implying his posts are dopey by using a dopey post of your own?

What a dope!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw........ did I hurt your feelings by pointing out your stupidity?
I don't think so. Nana nana nana!

Funny!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Ricardo wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of dopes and dopey posts, anybody seen that Loser from Livermore?
I heard he got run over by a bus in downtown Livermore. But other people say he went up to SF for the big Castro Street parties on Halloween and had a stroke.

I hope he's OK just maybe over medicated or something. I sure miss his dopey posts and all his 100's of sock puppets!

"Shut yer pie hole!" "You need a 55 gallon drum Thorazine! Administered anally!" And silly sh!t like that!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
When did Swift Boat Bill stop posting ?
Not even one dopey Old Sniffsbutt post since before Halloween.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember those, too. I had been absent for about a year, but remember him, too...
He had a hundred registered sock puppets but you could always tell his dopey grammar and buzzwords like "pie hole" and "thorazine".

He was always saying silly sh!t like "Straight people have butt sex 89% more than gays." And funniest of all, he was always forgetting he wasn't gay! He'd say "I'm straight" then insult straight people in the next sentence.

Bill was FUNNY! Wonder what happened to the silly fu&k.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
So I guess your new tits landed you a moron, is it your Jon that you are getting married to ??? lol
nope.. he's a wonderful man lots of money and a 1.2 million dollar home... he even paid for my implants.. cash.. just wish he could buy the pain away..lol
Frogmann

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

youtube.com/watch... The Judge was Gay

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite a telling thing, that you keep focusing on what he has..How much money, blah, blah, 1.2 million blah, blah.....it would seem that your Amish a$$ sees him as a giant bankbook. Is he aware of your mercenary views ? Does he know that if he lost all his money, he would lose you, too ? In a heartbeat ?
i don't love jerry for his money or stuff you dumbazz.. you morons paint him as a street bum or pimp.. u idiot.. i'm just clarifiy that you couldn't be more wrong scumbag... your just jealous that he has accomplished so much and that he and i are getting married unlike your sorry no girlfriend azzes
Bruno

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read the last few posts of yours. Did you?
There are so many trolls like yourself posting for others it's getting hard to tell who's who anymore .. lol
Bruno

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>nope.. he's a wonderful man lots of money and a 1.2 million dollar home... he even paid for my implants.. cash.. just wish he could buy the pain away..lol
Well, he also must be very hardup to be used by someone like you. My guess is that you will go through his assets before he knows it ... lol a 1.2 million dollar home is the norm these days you idiot thought you said long ago that your tits were your pride and joys, don't tell us you wanted rediculously larger !!!! your existance in this thread is quite hilarious .. lol

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my, could you be more silly than this ?
1) We (I) don't paint him as a street bum. I paint him as an idiot, for allowing you into his life. He has no idea as to the darkness of your soul.
2) You are clarifying his monetary value to you with every claim of his being loaded. You cannot explain away your focus on his hard-earned cash.
3) You don't love him for his money, you love his money. He does not matter at all.
4) Jealousy is not a factor in here, as I have plenty of my own accomplishments.
5) Who needs a girlfriend, when one is married ?
You are a sad plague on Jerry, and he doesn't realize it yet, is all. But he will wake up and smell the coffee, sooner or later. Hasn't he been able to dig up any more dirt on me yet ?
:D
Good luck with that fleecing job that you are about to enact on him...
yawn!!!!!!!!!

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, he also must be very hardup to be used by someone like you. My guess is that you will go through his assets before he knows it ... lol a 1.2 million dollar home is the norm these days you idiot thought you said long ago that your tits were your pride and joys, don't tell us you wanted rediculously larger !!!! your existance in this thread is quite hilarious .. lol
triple yawn!!!!!!!!!!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>yawn!!!!!!!!!
>>>Fart!<<<

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
>>>Fart!<<<
lol

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Hard-up is probably an understatement. Imagine a retired aircraft plant manager(supposedly) needing the services of a hooker, and then wanting to marry such. It doesn't add up to anything but heartache, if it IS true, but it seems false to me. Wait until he discovers those missing assets, and she pulls a knife on him....
so you don't think ex hookers and strippers ever get married then... wow your niave
Pale Dago

Saint Charles, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Whoda thunk?
Nicole

Hesperia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

When is the Nicole is driving to San Dimas, California?

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Open wide, insert big Dick.
maybe someday you will get a blow..job,,, maybe
Irving

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>i don't love jerry for his money or stuff you dumbazz.. you morons paint him as a street bum or pimp.. u idiot.. i'm just clarifiy that you couldn't be more wrong scumbag... your just jealous that he has accomplished so much and that he and i are getting married unlike your sorry no girlfriend azzes
I ask this in all honesty and with no malice:

Are you, or rather were you Amish?

If so, did they pull that "shunning" shit on you? That's as lowdown as any cult can get. It's exactly what those insane Scientologists do.

To abandon your children is beyond the pale.
TiddyBowl

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

I see the sewer pipe Republicans have brought back the "oldies but goodies" to clogg the blogg..

The sex machine.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Redwood City News Video

•••
•••

Redwood City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Redwood City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE