Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,038

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#168237 Nov 15, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
This whole topic is just a personal troll pond for that idiot
Aw, sure woodtick57 is a dopey troll, but he ain't all that bad. Much better than you for example. You're a real jackass troll!

Funny Stuff!
BackFired

Covina, CA

#168238 Nov 15, 2012
Finally the GOP, Republicans and Tea Party Nation members have been exposed for the KKK trash they really are:

http://bobcesca.com/blog-archives/2012/11/lis...

Listen for yourself and learn the truth.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#168240 Nov 15, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Which news program on Fox are you speaking of?
Which new program do you suggest is better?
Smile.
The actual news, that gets instructions from headquarters on how much time to spend on one story or the next depending on what political implications each story will have.

Faux is by far the worst, their newscasters are political puppets, MSNBC is a close second.

In the evening it just gets worse.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#168243 Nov 15, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Which news program on Fox are you speaking of?
Which new program do you suggest is better?
Smile.
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
The actual news, that gets instructions from headquarters on how much time to spend on one story or the next depending on what political implications each story will have.
Faux is by far the worst, their newscasters are political puppets, MSNBC is a close second.
In the evening it just gets worse.
That is what I thought. You are a bigoted idiot parroting spin and censoring truth. No wonder you are on a gay twirl site.

Smile.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#168244 Nov 15, 2012
BackFired wrote:
Finally the GOP, Republicans and Tea Party Nation members have been exposed for the KKK trash they really are:
So true. The bigots use various kinds of rhetoric to marginalize others.

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

#168246 Nov 15, 2012
KiMare wrote:
...... No wonder you are on a gay twirl site.
Smile.
LOL.

You are addicted to this site. You live for the attention your receive from gay folks.

Don't go projecting your obsessions and dependencies on others. It's never wise.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

#168247 Nov 15, 2012
BackFired wrote:
I vote FOR Tea Party Candidates !

:)

And I don't CARE if people stare at me for wearing a tinfoil colonial tricorn hat ! I KNOW I'm right !
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#168250 Nov 15, 2012
For the information of all of my Homosexual friends, the lesbians, my fellow dog lovers, the resident Covina idiot, "and others", I have received no further updates on the condition of Svengoolie. Rich's family has requested we respect their privacy. This we will do.

The important historical documentary "The Ghost of Frankenstein" is scheduled to be aired this coming Saturday on the Svengoolie program. I hope all my "multiculturally diverse" friends will tune in.

In the meantime, I though you all might enjoy watching a skit preformed by Rich in his younger days. It is a spoof of The Andrews Sister's morale building wartime song "Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy of Company C" entitled "The "Boogie-Woogie Bogeyman of Berwyn". Rich was accompanied on trumpet by the incomparable trumpeter Doug Scharf who plays Doug Graves on the show. My honey howls loudly every time I play this clip for him. Enjoy.

Source: http://tinyurl.com/cn7kfxx

Source: http://tinyurl.com/77etp9f

Ronald

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#168254 Nov 15, 2012
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
You are addicted to this site. You live for the attention your receive from gay folks.
Don't go projecting your obsessions and dependencies on others. It's never wise.
Or vice versa.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#168255 Nov 15, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
If we had more veterans in the government, combat veterans, we would not be in this jam now...Enemy recognition and effective methods for handling same is second nature to a combat veteran. Not like these punks that we have in government right now....Willing to sell us out.
Don't get me started. I cringe when I see a real soldier saluting a non veteran or even worse, a draft dodging Commander in Chief.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#168256 Nov 15, 2012
Kimare'a wrote;
That is what I thought. You are a bigoted idiot parroting spin and censoring truth. No wonder you are on a gay twirl site.

Smile.
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
I live to stick the knife of reality in the belly of denial and twist it.

That is why you squeal.

Smirk.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#168257 Nov 15, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
So true. The bigots use various kinds of rhetoric to marginalize others.
Yes I agree if you mean all bigots including you liberal ones. But you don't, do you toots?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#168258 Nov 15, 2012
Ronald wrote:
For the information of all of my Homosexual friends, the lesbians, my fellow dog lovers, the resident Covina idiot, "and others", I have received no further updates on the condition of Svengoolie. Rich's family has requested we respect their privacy. This we will do.
The important historical documentary "The Ghost of Frankenstein" is scheduled to be aired this coming Saturday on the Svengoolie program. I hope all my "multiculturally diverse" friends will tune in.
In the meantime, I though you all might enjoy watching a skit preformed by Rich in his younger days. It is a spoof of The Andrews Sister's morale building wartime song "Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy of Company C" entitled "The "Boogie-Woogie Bogeyman of Berwyn". Rich was accompanied on trumpet by the incomparable trumpeter Doug Scharf who plays Doug Graves on the show. My honey howls loudly every time I play this clip for him. Enjoy.
Source: http://tinyurl.com/cn7kfxx
Source: http://tinyurl.com/77etp9f
Ronald
Ronald.

Your loving relationship with your honey always warms my heart. What a shame you are denied marriage equality for no other reason than ignorance and bigotry!

Tell your fun loving honey Mike DiRucci says Woof!

Michael.
BigRubs

Covina, CA

#168260 Nov 15, 2012
Whe you can' have your very own "topless car wash" then go out and start a petition.

"Derrick B.," one of the guys behind the wave of petitions to secede after Obama won re-election, was inspired with anti-government fervor when local law enforcement shut down his topless car wash business.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#168261 Nov 15, 2012
BigRubs wrote:
Whe you can' have your very own "topless car wash" then go out and start a petition.
"Derrick B.," one of the guys behind the wave of petitions to secede after Obama won re-election, was inspired with anti-government fervor when local law enforcement shut down his topless car wash business.
http://www.wavsource.com/snds_2012-11-04_1280...
Winston Smith

Edgewater, MD

#168264 Nov 15, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not.
He called me "hitler" (with a small "h" because he's a dumbass). So I called him "Mussolini" (with a capital "M" because I'm not a dumbass.
Get it? Probably not.
And you're always tellin' me to lighten up. Throughing another tantrum I see.
Leppers

Covina, CA

#168265 Nov 15, 2012
Never give up, it shows your a stupid person if you don't.
Winston Smith

Edgewater, MD

#168266 Nov 15, 2012
ARGUING with IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Or like that rapist Bill Clinton
Ol' Bill tweren't no peddiefiddler. He liked his wimmin to be meaty beaty big an' bouncy. Apparently.
Winston Smith

Edgewater, MD

#168267 Nov 15, 2012
Leppers wrote:
Never give up, it shows your a stupid person if you don't.
So does confusing your and you're.
WeLikeMike

Covina, CA

#168268 Nov 15, 2012
Lets double Mike Corona's sentence, strip his pension.

Seize his assets and make him stand with a sign in the OC that says I'm a lying sack of DUNG.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 5 hr big meech 16,010
How would you like to/be proposed? 11 hr Jimmy 2
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sep 28 No Time for Tea 5,084
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sep 27 Bucketeers 7,965
....PLANT Native....garden... Sep 25 shykora paul arts 1
Disney on Ice is back in San Jose! Discount on ... Sep 24 multisportmom 1
Suspects in San Mateo auto dealerships thefts a... Sep 23 STTs 1

Redwood City News Video

Redwood City Jobs

Redwood City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Redwood City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Redwood City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]