Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,179)

Showing posts 143,561 - 143,580 of200,224
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Allowing gay couples to marry doesn't change that a bit, does it?
Do you think before you post?

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Am I supposed to be hurt by that ? lol What a moron you must be in real life. AIDS was first documented in the homo community, a notorious drug using community, to be sure. It was the bisexuals who wanted it both ways that spread it to the heterosexual community, which is the majority, explaining why now, 30 years later, it is spread into the heterosexuals, thus producing the "vast majority" of which you so glibly speak. Idiot. Y'all gave it us. Wish the AIDS had stayed with the junkies and poofs and never crossed over into our ranks. Thanks to the bi's for that.....
Actually, it had nothing to do with drug use and regardless of where it might have been labeled to have started, the fact is that HIV/AIDS has been in this Country since the 1940's, if not longer.

Besides, this argument has nothing to do with the right to marry for Same-Sex Couples mainly because we don't prevent Straights from marrying just because they might be HIV/AIDS positive!!!
Edgar

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
White House records reveal that the moderator of last night's vice presidential debate, Martha Raddatz, visited Vice President Joe Biden at his official residence on March 26, 2012. Raddatz is an employee of ABC News. On at least one other occasion, Raddatz visited the White House. According to records, that visit was on December 18, 2009. The reason for that visit is not known, though her meeting appears to have taken place in the Old Executive Office Building, and not the West Wing.
Before last night's debate, Raddatz came under scrutiny after the Daily Caller revealed she had attended President Barack Obama's wedding in 1991 with her now ex-husband, Obama administration official Julius Genachowski.
The whole debate was a set up. Biden seemed to know the questions and knew he was allowed to interrupt and talk over Ryan, and Raddatz changed the topic or didn't press Biden on issues like the cover up in Libya.
How far up your butt do you have to go to pull that kind of conspiracy out?
Winston Smith

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Tata wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey queer boi, I don't have any anger issues 8) I have a great life, I don't have to dodge all the looks and queer jokes you must get all day long and constantly try to convince the Feds and society that you are normal too; but just a little funnier than most ... 8)
Here is the difference between you, a miserable hate filled bitch, and me, a happy adjusted man. I've got a long standing marriage with someone I've known for a quarter of a century and trust with my life. We're both thrilled for our nephew and his partner. You, OTOH, are limited to dalliances with imaginary lovers like the one you're "meeting up with" tonight. Just be sure to wash your hands after you've had your way with "her." You say you're happy, but it is apparent that you're a bitter and miserable empty shell. You seem to get your panties all bunched up over two men together. I'm suspicious about one thing though, do you get all hot & bothered with the visage of two nubile women working each other over?

Maybe one day you'll find peace. Before you draw your last breath too.
THE LAST TEA BUTTLICKER

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Edgar wrote:
<quoted text>
quite far....

since ryan lost the debate??

there obviously has to be a conspracy theory involving the moderator and the VP.

pathetic and desperate.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You never had any effect on the marriage of heteros, but your legislation paves the way for our kids to be taught to accept and embrace something that is wrong. Period.
Being Gay or Lesbian is not wrong.....it's just wrong for you and others who happen to be straight.

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

jacques renault wrote:
<quoted text>
This was the story of Rose No Ho, the first known instance of a butterface who died because he had lousy Topix posts.
If people could die because they made lousy Topix posts, you would have become worm poop long ago!

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
...Yes, there is.....
Sorry, stupid, something can only be wrong if there is a non consenting party involved.
Comic Relief

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Look out for the on ramps they might be full of people like you.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You really DO find it to be impossible to make sense, don't you ?
Well, b!tch, it's time for you to put up or shut up.
Tell us, specifically, how homosexuality is a threat to society.
Looks like you are going to have to shut up!

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to make a point that AIDS isn't caused by anal sex ? Guess all those doctors aren't as smart as you, huh ?
OK, b!tch, time to put up, or STFU.

Find a real doctor who says AIDS is caused by anal sex.

:::crickets chirping:::
Hello...

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it is you who should go play with something sharp and electrified, you hater.
You mean that device your mom tried to abort you with?
R Hudson wrote:
Why don't you go die in misery, you f()cking piece of sh!t ? You weren't born with the sense that God gave a snail, and you are the worst piece of living feces I have ever come across.
That time of the month?
R Hudson wrote:
You have no business associating with us normal people and you certainly have no valid reason to be breathing my air. You are a prime example of why abortions are usually incinerated.
Whatever that is supposed to mean...

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text> No, I was refering to the "forced legislation" that we normal people are being given...The mandatory acceptance of gay indoctrination in schools...Etc.
Rose's Law:
Morons with no real argument scream, "But what about the children!?"

There is no such thing as gay indoctrination.
If you think there is, tell us what someone could tell you that would convince you to turn gay...

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have that backwards, it is the rights of the majority, being swept away by the minority.
Sorry, stupid, none of your rights will be swept away if gay people can marry.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
why hasn't your lying a$$ posted them, anyway ? LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR
"Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)- Treatment Overview"

http://women.webmd.com/pms/premenstrual-syndr...

HTH

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You never had any effect on the marriage of heteros, but your legislation paves the way for our kids to be taught to accept and embrace something that is wrong. Period.
Rose's Law...
Comic Relief

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

No end in sight, but you can keep trying.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Edgar wrote:
<quoted text>
How far up your ass can't you dispute the facts? Pull the plug out. Facts are not a conspiracy unless your head is in Biden's butt.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

THE LAST TEA BUTTLICKER wrote:
<quoted text>
quite far....
since ryan lost the debate??
there obviously has to be a conspracy theory involving the moderator and the VP.
pathetic and desperate.
What's funny is Mr Buttlicker and Edgar both use the same terms of something in their butts on a gay site. I guess when your opponent laughs and interrupts 82 times then that is a winner according to the butt brothers here. Do a simple fact check and you might want to see Biden was a liar on several points like in Libya where they did nothing to protect Stevens a gay man. Maybe they hate gays.

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think before you post?
Of course.

Now, it's up to you to prove me wrong.

In what ways is marriage "necessary for the survival" of ONLY straight people and their families?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 143,561 - 143,580 of200,224
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Redwood City Forum right now

Search the Redwood City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 3 min sloading 7,817
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 46 min Brian_G 4,857
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 2 hr The right is wrong 2,225
Girl Scouts Find Baby Bobcat in Need of Medical... 16 hr smeer 1
Another Mountain Lion Spotted Near San Mateo 19 hr Netlord 1
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Fri This topics peaked 15,911
sex Jul 10 Smeer 1
•••
•••

Redwood City News Video

•••
•••

Redwood City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Redwood City People Search