Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,421

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#162472 Oct 8, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he is a transvestite with anger management issues.......
He has done more to turn people away from gay issues than any conservative will ever do.....
That's rich coming from a b!tch who sends me death threats!
Talk about anger management!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#162473 Oct 8, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's rich coming from a b!tch who sends me death threats!
Talk about anger management!
So why cant you post a link to these death threats?????

Or are you saying they were sent by private message???

If anyone posted death threats Topix will ban there registered name..........LOL

And as you can see I am still posting so that proves you are nothing but a tranny liar..........LOL
CompanyR

Covina, CA

#162474 Oct 8, 2012
Old Willard Mitt Romne shows what a great big Tard he really is.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#162475 Oct 8, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
So why cant you post a link to these death threats?????
LOL. Why the multiple question marks?
Here Is One wrote:
Or are you saying they were sent by private message???
Yep.
Here Is One wrote:
If anyone posted death threats Topix will ban there registered name..........LOL
And as you can see I am still posting so that proves you are nothing but a tranny liar..........LOL
Why are you playing innocent?

LOLSER!
You're sweating now!
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#162478 Oct 8, 2012
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#162479 Oct 8, 2012
CompanyR wrote:
Old Willard Mitt Romne shows what a great big Tard he really is.
Before the debate, Obama had a 51 - 43 lead; now, Romney has a 49 - 45 lead. That's a simply unprecedented reversal for a candidate in October. Before Obama had leads on every policy issue and personal characteristic; now Romney leads in almost all of them. Obama's performance gave Romney a 12 point swing!
It's fun watching the self destruction of the great obama and his loyal sheep. lol.
Winston Smith

Burlington, NC

#162481 Oct 8, 2012
Tata wrote:
<quoted text>
Bla bla bla .. you believe what you want, the FACT is that man puts his plug into the slot.
Nice 4th grade euphamism. I'm impressed.

The fact is a portion of the population is gay. It appears to be a big deal for you. OTOH, I could not care less.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#162482 Oct 8, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I just ask him why fundies are such racists. AFAIK, he hasn't answered that.
It's one of those logical fallacies, like why are you an idiot?
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#162483 Oct 8, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice 4th grade euphamism. I'm impressed.
The fact is a portion of the population is gay. It appears to be a big deal for you. OTOH, I could not care less.
Winston Smith.

If that is an euphemism you were using in expensive taxpayer funded Government school 4th grade, why is it necessary for the Homosexual and non-Homosexual California legislators to use hard earned taxpayer money to teach Homosexuality to us little kids and the girls?

Ronald

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#162484 Oct 8, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
It's one of those logical fallacies, like why are you an idiot?
I can't make this stuff up! You have no idea what a logical fallacy is! LOLSER. Thanks for the laugh at your expense.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#162486 Oct 8, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't make this stuff up! You have no idea what a logical fallacy is! LOLSER. Thanks for the laugh at your expense.
Argumentum ad Hominem is a fallacy toots.

Since: Mar 07

United States

#162487 Oct 9, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Winston Smith.
If that is an euphemism you were using in expensive taxpayer funded Government school 4th grade, why is it necessary for the Homosexual and non-Homosexual California legislators to use hard earned taxpayer money to teach Homosexuality to us little kids and the girls?
Ronald
How does one "teach homosexuality"? Do you mean teach ABOUT homosexuality?

You certainly can't teach someone to BE gay. But you can teach children in an age appropriate way to treat others as they would like to be treated.

And that's nothing to fear.
DorN

La Puente, CA

#162488 Oct 9, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Winston Smith.
If that is an euphemism you were using in expensive taxpayer funded Government school 4th grade, why is it necessary for the Homosexual and non-Homosexual California legislators to use hard earned taxpayer money to teach Homosexuality to us little kids and the girls?
Ronald
----------
I agree that in sex education classes for boys and girls the facts of life should be taught. It is wrong for false things to be taugh, like: "men have to have sex or they will go crazy, therefore girls should give sex to boys". This is raising a lot of boys to be men who rape girls and women.
jacques renault

Justice, IL

#162489 Oct 9, 2012
DorN wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
I agree that in sex education classes for boys and girls the facts of life should be taught. It is wrong for false things to be taugh, like: "men have to have sex or they will go crazy, therefore girls should give sex to boys". This is raising a lot of boys to be men who rape girls and women.
They were right about going crazy. Look at you.
jacques renault

Justice, IL

#162490 Oct 9, 2012
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
How does one "teach homosexuality"? Do you mean teach ABOUT homosexuality?
You certainly can't teach someone to BE gay. But you can teach children in an age appropriate way to treat others as they would like to be treated.
And that's nothing to fear.
Why are homosexuals not allowed in your tv ads?

It's the directors of your tv commercials who have the real fear.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#162491 Oct 9, 2012
Anti-Gay Marriage Activists Reveal First Maryland Ad Made Up Entirely of Clips Purchased from Stock Photo Agency

Read more: http://www.towleroad.com/2012/10/mdmarriageal...
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#162492 Oct 9, 2012
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
How does one "teach homosexuality"? Do you mean teach ABOUT homosexuality?
You certainly can't teach someone to BE gay.
Quest

Is that a fact?

Riccardo
LoBling

Azusa, CA

#162493 Oct 9, 2012
Willard Mitt Romney still trails in United States of America national polls.
Tata

Westminster, CA

#162494 Oct 9, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
God never said Adam and Eve. The tale is he created them. Unfortunately all you've done is show your ignorance as a few religions are coming around, finally, to evolution.
Adam and Eve is a story concocted to explain the origins of man a looooong loooooong time ago before anyone knew didly about squat. Now we have science and understand a lot of things better than we did a few thousand years ago when that was written. Besides, it is old testament, view it as metaphor, not actual history.
What do you know about anything, you are mixed up about your sexuality
Tata

Westminster, CA

#162496 Oct 9, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you search the internet for a place to talk about gay people if you don't care?
I didn't search for this topix specifically, it kind of jumped out at me. What I read seemed to be important enough to see how the gay cult wanted to revise the wording of our Constitution which would affect my rights. I feel the demands of gay people will affect the way government conducts various tax laws that have been written and put into place for a normal and moral society. There is NOTHING preventing any citiizen from marring. You say you are not gay, so why did you search the internet for a place to talk about gay people?? either you are hetero and want to protect you right to uphold the Constitution as it reads or you are gay and want to change its meaning. We all have the same rights

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Downtown North 8 hr ralph 1
Review: Cathy Jean Shoes (Jan '09) Mar 1 Arians 83
Clash of clans Feb 27 Clash of Clans Forum 1
Moderators why have i been shadow banned? (Jun '14) Feb 27 Fracking Doodooda 4
Tesla gearing up for release of batteries for t... Feb 26 Solarman 1
My Teen Verbally Abuses Me (Feb '09) Feb 26 tera 112
City Blows the Whistle on High-Speed Trains Feb 20 CTYKE 1

Redwood City News Video

Redwood City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Redwood City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:51 am PST

Bleacher Report10:51AM
Tyvon Branch: Latest News, Rumors and Speculation on Free-Agent S
Bleacher Report11:29 AM
Dynamic WR Top Priority on 49ers Free-Agency Big Board
NBC Sports 2:30 PM
Report: 49ers offering LB Michael Wilhoite in trade
Bleacher Report 2:39 PM
Will 49ers Spend Big or Draft RB to Replace Gore?
Bleacher Report 9:02 PM
San Francisco 49ers: Post-Combine 7-Round Mock Draft