Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201892 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Bootbox

West Covina, CA

#160311 Sep 22, 2012
No sun shine is too good for Willard Mitt Romney.

motherjones.com
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#160312 Sep 22, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
The Buy-bull indicates the earth is flat. Do you believe the earth is flat?
Rose_NoHo.

I was taught in Government school that the earth is spherical. My high paid taxpayer supported Government teacher agents were never able to satisfactorily answer why - if that is true - why the Chinamen and the Australians do not fall off. Are you a card carrying member of the cult of the round earth?

Ronald

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#160313 Sep 22, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, kids are a helluva a lot more accepting and tolerant than parents are.......sucks to be you......lol!!!
I am a woman who is legally married to my wife and even if I were straight, which I'm not......I'd still defend the right to marry for Gays and Lesbians because they are American Citizens and deserve the same right to marry the person they choose......just like I was able to and you were able to, if you are married!!!!
How many times do I have to point out to you that redumdant genders cannot be married. Doesn't matter who says you are, it's just plain impossible! They don't fit physically and they simply duplicate everything.

Marriage through history, in every culture has been diverse genders reunited as one with the ponderous propensity to produce human fruit. The sole birthplace of every single other human relationship in existence.

That union hails back to our evolutionary birthplace of simple genderless life. Between there and here, millions of years refined the survival of the fittest to be male and female. Rn & El are clearly genetic defects in deep denial.

Bazinga!
SpongeBob

Fresh Meadows, NY

#160314 Sep 22, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it is obscene to explain the mechanics of a gay relationship to a 6 year old. If you check, you might find that marriage existed before the creation of any states or the federal government. It is exactly about the money and privileges granted.
Why would you want to explain "the mechanics of a gay" OR a straight relationship to a six yr old?

And...BEFORE marriage existed...what do you think happened? Cave man love maybe? Harems?

Or are you going to mention a talking snake?(which would be part of YOUR belief system)

Location hidden

#160315 Sep 22, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
apologizing is a violation of free speech, eh??????? Mkay......
Apologizing is imposing religion on our nation, eh?????? Mkay.....
You get stupider every day.
Go ahead, exercise your free speech and freedom from religion.

Burn a Qur'an, tell them you are a gay atheist and post it on YouTube.

Bazinga!
Srick

West Covina, CA

#160316 Sep 22, 2012
More joy than a stick could handle.

motherjones.com

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#160317 Sep 22, 2012
Gods shoeshine wrote:
I don't want my kids watching gay people on tv so I monitor what if any t they watch this is called parenting I also want them to learn the truth so I will teach them this is also parenting
What would you do if one of your kids turns out to be gay?

Location hidden

#160318 Sep 22, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's neither, you stupid troll.
<quoted text>
I have no desire to do either. It's a freedom thing.
More denial.

You know it's chicken shit masquerading as BS.

Bazinga!

Panorama City, CA

#160319 Sep 22, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose_NoHo.
I was taught in Government school that the earth is spherical. My high paid taxpayer supported Government teacher agents were never able to satisfactorily answer why - if that is true - why the Chinamen and the Australians do not fall off. Are you a card carrying member of the cult of the round earth?
Ronald
Poe's Law...
Penters

West Covina, CA

#160320 Sep 22, 2012
King Willard is studying a speech he will give today, about how Obama is out of touch with the American people.

motherjones.com

Panorama City, CA

#160321 Sep 22, 2012
Gods shoeshine wrote:
<quoted text>
no it doesn't
Yes it does.
"It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:" Isaiah 40:22
A circle is flat. And the heavens are in no way like a curtain, they virtually 100% empty space. But I am willing to let that one go, poetic license...

However, at one point Satan takes Jesus to the top of a mountain and shows him *all* the kingdoms of earth. That would only be possible if the earth is flat.

Panorama City, CA

#160322 Sep 22, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
More denial.
You know it's chicken shit masquerading as BS.
Denial?
I have no desire to burn a Quran. Nor draw a pic of Mohammad.
However, you are free to.
Have at it, troll.
crowns

West Covina, CA

#160323 Sep 22, 2012
'So You Think You Can Dance' Crowns Season 9 Champs

motherjones.com

“WAY TO GO”

Since: Mar 11

IRELAND

#160324 Sep 22, 2012
Gods shoeshine wrote:
Fact : gays will go away because of infertility else we wouldn't have gays
Fact: the Christian god is much older then the bronze age
Fact : there both trolls
Gays and Lesbians have been around since the beginning of time.....and the ONLY way to possibly rid the world of us.....is for heterosexuals to STOP making babies........lol!!!
SpongeBob

Fresh Meadows, NY

#160325 Sep 22, 2012
Penters wrote:
King Willard is studying a speech he will give today, about how Obama is out of touch with the American people.
motherjones.com
This is interesting...RE: Romney Taxes

http://www.affirmation.org/news_2012/2012_012...
January 2012

Disclosure of tax filings this week for the Tyler Charitable Foundation (Romney's personal foundation) reveals that Mormon presidential hopeful Mitt Romney donated $10,000 in 2010 to the Massachusetts Family Institute.

The MFI backs "ex-gay" organizations such as Exodus International and other anti-gay organizations which promote the use of so-called "therapy" as a supposed cure for homosexuality.

The Advocate magazine reported that the MFI also paid for a public awareness campaign that paints transpeople as sexual predators. etc.etc.etc...

Does this mean Romney lost the homo vote????

“WAY TO GO”

IRELAND

#160326 Sep 22, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times do I have to point out to you that redumdant genders cannot be married.
And HOW many times MUST you be told that regardless of what the FRUCK you think......I'M LEGALLY MARRIED!!!!

“WAY TO GO”

IRELAND

#160329 Sep 22, 2012
KiMare wrote:
Marriage through history, in every culture has been diverse genders reunited as one with the ponderous propensity to produce human fruit. The sole birthplace of every single other human relationship in existence.
That union hails back to our evolutionary birthplace of simple genderless life. Between there and here, millions of years refined the survival of the fittest to be male and female. Rn & El are clearly genetic defects in deep denial.
Bazinga!
Sorry, but again regardless of what you believe.....my wife and I fit together just fine:-)

You are the one who keeps insisting that the only way that a marriage is valid is according to your beliefs......and the State DOESN'T agree with you NOR the Courts!!!!

Now, you can post what you believe UNTIL YOU FRUCKING DIE......but it won't change the reality or the facts that Same-Sex Couples are getting legally married and raising families!!!

Panorama City, CA

#160332 Sep 22, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuh-nuh-next ? "Sigh"
You seem to be too stupid to be able to figure out how to use the quote tags, I'm not going to try to untangle your reply. So I'll just say that censorship in the forum is not a violation of free speech laws. You have the right to say what you like, but Topix is under no obligation to let you use their servers and violate the rules you agree to when you post.

Panorama City, CA

#160335 Sep 22, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage has been corrupted by the government that wishes to include unacceptable parties.
God has been neither proven nor disproven.
There is no god. If there were, we'd have proof.
R Hudson wrote:
Some fact you have there....
Marriages can be annulled on account of lack fertility.
And? Don't change the fact you have to be able to spawn in order to marry. Marriages can be annulled if one person claimed to be a millionaire and they aren't. Doesn't mean you have to be a millionaire in order to marry.
R Hudson wrote:
Public parades are held in public view. It is hard to ignore when it is blocking traffic. I don't go to those obscenities you revel in.
LOL. You homophobes act like you can't step outside without running into a gay pride parade.

Panorama City, CA

#160337 Sep 22, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
GOT THAT???? SCHMUCK ??? I was talking to RNL2008, not you. Or Rose TH. GOT THAT???!!!???
Idiot.
LOL! Thanks for the laugh at your expense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My Teen Verbally Abuses Me (Feb '09) Jan 14 momfor36years 132
News Man in car exposes himself to woman in Palo Alto Jan 8 coon dogs 3
Why does topix let their moderators harass post... Dec 23 Yeah yeah 1
News Palo Alto schools, council take steps to protec... Dec 20 spytheweb 4
News One way or another, Bay Area sheriffs hold them... (May '08) Dec '16 ZodiacHoax 4
News Police: Mass murderer John Linley Frazier hange... (Aug '09) Dec '16 thai hivaids stal... 60
San Mateo Music Thread (Oct '15) Dec '16 Musikologist 2

Redwood City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Redwood City Mortgages