Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201878 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#159720 Sep 18, 2012
Shaved light wings wrote:
Did ya see the one about Willard Mitt Romney and his 47% MOOCHER theory?
Must be in the same league as the LDS CHURCH 10% MOOCHER theory?
I agree this is disgusting: Internal Department of Justice emails obtained by The Daily Caller show Attorney General Eric Holderís communications staff has collaborated with the left-wing advocacy group Media Matters for America in an attempt to quell news stories about scandals plaguing Holder and Americaís top law enforcement agency.

Dozens of pages of emails between DOJ Office of Public Affairs Director Tracy Schmaler and Media Matters staffers show Schmaler, Holderís top press defender, working with Media Matters to attack reporters covering DOJ scandals. TheDC obtained the emails through a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request.
NoDumbQuestions

Santa Cruz, CA

#159721 Sep 18, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Serving in the Military and being an Ambassador have no comparison.
Besides representing one's own country and possibly getting killed?
Riccardo, you know what you'd be great in?
Fire.
NoDumbQuestions

Santa Cruz, CA

#159722 Sep 18, 2012
Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligIble propositions. Ideas must be distinct before reason can act upon them....
Who said this?
Why?
Can you figure out what that means, patriot?
Thinker?
NO dq for Willards

West Covina, CA

#159723 Sep 18, 2012
There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what.

All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it.

That thatís an entitlement. And the government should give it to them.

And they will vote for this president no matter what

These are people who pay no income tax.

This statement is from video footage of a closed-door,$50,000 a plate fundraiser Mitt Romney held with some of his wealthy donors that MotherJones.com released September 17, 2012.

This is what Willard Mitt Romney and the LDS Church really think of you.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#159724 Sep 18, 2012
NO dq for Willards wrote:
There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what.
All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it.
That thatís an entitlement. And the government should give it to them.
And they will vote for this president no matter what
These are people who pay no income tax.
This statement is from video footage of a closed-door,$50,000 a plate fundraiser Mitt Romney held with some of his wealthy donors that MotherJones.com released September 17, 2012.
This is what Willard Mitt Romney and the LDS Church really think of you.
I agree Almost half of the country pays no income taxes whatsoever (and many actually receive money back in the form of the EITC). By having "no skin in the game," what is their incentive to keep tax rates on the upper income earners at a reasonable level? There is none. We already have a more progressive income tax system than Sweden! If this country re-elects Barack Obama, then we are heading for a Greek-style situation. This election is about the makers versus the takers.
Money back

West Covina, CA

#159725 Sep 18, 2012
Willard Mitt Romney is Now Road Kill, Caught Between the Center and the Fever Swamps of his wackO supporter's who are getting fewer in number each minute and day that passes.

Donners are not donationing and those that have are stopping paymnents and even asking for their money back!
NoDumbQuestions

Santa Cruz, CA

#159726 Sep 18, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I agree Almost half of the country pays no income taxes whatsoever (and many actually receive money back in the form of the EITC). By having "no skin in the game," what is their incentive to keep tax rates on the upper income earners at a reasonable level? There is none. We already have a more progressive income tax system than Sweden! If this country re-elects Barack Obama, then we are heading for a Greek-style situation. This election is about the makers versus the takers.
Of that you can be sure!
Some people love this country like our very own lives.
Others love it like a glutton loves breakfast.
Statics

West Covina, CA

#159727 Sep 18, 2012
Every question poised to Willard Mitt Romney is a "dumb question" as per his views of life.

motherjones.com will answer all the questions about Willard Mitt Romeny, Paul D. Ryan and the base of his support, GOP / Republican / Tea Party Nation member's.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#159728 Sep 18, 2012
NoDumbQuestions wrote:
<quoted text>
Of that you can be sure!
Some people love this country like our very own lives.
Others love it like a glutton loves breakfast.
I agree, do you know McDonald's Nuggets have 38 ingredients?

“WAY TO GO”

Since: Mar 11

IRELAND

#159729 Sep 18, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I agree Almost half of the country pays no income taxes whatsoever (and many actually receive money back in the form of the EITC). By having "no skin in the game," what is their incentive to keep tax rates on the upper income earners at a reasonable level? There is none. We already have a more progressive income tax system than Sweden! If this country re-elects Barack Obama, then we are heading for a Greek-style situation. This election is about the makers versus the takers.
Are you in the top 1% of the wealthiest Americans? Because those folks are the only folks Romney cares about!!!

Besides, people who are to poor to pay federal income taxes, still do pay taxes just in different ways!!!!

I truly don't think that 47% of the American population believe they are entitled to what Romney states they are!!!

I think EVERY American has a stake in the game.....and here's one for you.....Romney has stated that there are roughly 23 million Americans out of work, yet he is only proposing 12 million new jobs in his first term, IF elected.........why should 11 million people still be jobless or not important enough to have a job?

Were you invited to that $50,000 plate meeting or ummm fundraiser?
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#159730 Sep 18, 2012
Statics wrote:
Every question poised to Willard Mitt Romney is a "dumb question" as per his views of life.
motherjones.com will answer all the questions about Willard Mitt Romeny, Paul D. Ryan and the base of his support, GOP / Republican / Tea Party Nation member's.
I'm just glad the media is focused on What Romney says and not on that obama security mess in Libya.
jacques renault

Chicago, IL

#159731 Sep 18, 2012
relevant events:

(1) Vaughn Walker writes a law journal that he "moved the strike zone"

(2) Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court John Roberts has already heard this stupid shocker

(3) Homosexuals and the Chicago Cubs have a lot in common

baseball just bounced off your Steve Bartman LMFAO
Bainners

West Covina, CA

#159732 Sep 18, 2012
Willard Mitt Romney's Money is against anybody who stands in his way of acumulating more wealth from the labour of others.

Willard Mitt Romney [LDS church] Bain Capital is not a benevolent enterprise in charity.

Willard Mitt Romney [LDS church] Bain Capital is the poster child of the corporate corruption set up by the useless silver spoon fed offspring of the 'American Dream'.
Vouchers

West Covina, CA

#159733 Sep 18, 2012
Willard Mitt Romney is Now Road Kill, Caught Between the Center and the Fever Swamps of his wackO supporter's who are getting fewer in number each minute and day that passes.

Donners are not donating and those that have are stopping paymnents and even asking for their money back!

Why support an idiot like Willard Mitt Romney [LDS church] who wants to take GrandMa's money away?
NoDumbQuestions

Santa Cruz, CA

#159734 Sep 18, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, do you know McDonald's Nuggets have 38 ingredients?
Did you count them all by yourself?
Or did someone tell you that?
You couldn't name them?
Doesn't someone tell you everything you know?
Or did you come to all these " popular conclusions" by yourself?
Peabrain.
Hopefully, someone will pick up the baton of intelligent ridicule and run with it.
It is fortunate in any case that this nation seems to suffer the existence of an extraordinary number of fools.
If statics tell us anything it's that some endeavors are a waste of time.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#159735 Sep 18, 2012
NoDumbQuestions wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you count them all by yourself?
Or did someone tell you that?
You couldn't name them?
Doesn't someone tell you everything you know?
Or did you come to all these " popular conclusions" by yourself?
Peabrain.
Hopefully, someone will pick up the baton of intelligent ridicule and run with it.
It is fortunate in any case that this nation seems to suffer the existence of an extraordinary number of fools.
If statics tell us anything it's that some endeavors are a waste of time.
They're actually about 44% chicken, which is still ridiculous for something called a "chicken" nugget.

In fact, a Chicken McNugget has 38 ingredients, some of them seem like they have no place in cuisine. There's too many to mention here. I got an idea, search for yourself instead of relying on information you learn from a chat room.
NoDumbQuestions

Santa Cruz, CA

#159736 Sep 18, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>They're actually about 44% chicken, which is still ridiculous for something called a "chicken" nugget.
In fact, a Chicken McNugget has 38 ingredients, some of them seem like they have no place in cuisine. There's too many to mention here. I got an idea, search for yourself instead of relying on information you learn from a chat room.
So you can't count?
Not that champion of learning you pretend to be?
Not to worry, little one, I do my own learning.
Besides, it is the ingredients of one's character that deserve examination as well as what one consumes.
Peace!
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#159737 Sep 18, 2012
NoDumbQuestions wrote:
<quoted text>
So you can't count?
Not that champion of learning you pretend to be?
Not to worry, little one, I do my own learning.
Besides, it is the ingredients of one's character that deserve examination as well as what one consumes.
Peace!
Why the dumb questions? do u want to get in a pissing contest?
NoDumbQuestions

Santa Cruz, CA

#159738 Sep 18, 2012
You're so full of piss you're certain to win?
Take it to the toilet child, are you suggesting you are so ignorant as to have not been potty trained?
I guess it's true what they say,
"There is no substitute for proper parenting."
NoDumbQuestions

Santa Cruz, CA

#159739 Sep 18, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Why the dumb questions? do u want to get in a pissing contest?
I will concede to you on this one point-
there are dumb questions ( if the person asking is incapable of understanding).
Winner!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Palo Alto student fights Islamophobia, one dinn... May 22 Roscoe 7
Learn about Real Estate (get license if desired) May 20 College of San Mateo 1
james dobbs ex rialto police officer moves back... (Aug '10) May 18 ThatGirl 18
HELP! Stop Unjust Persecutions of TAXPAYERS ove... May 17 un agenda 21 9
Did anybody know Robert Silveria? Apr '17 Hobo man 1
New years 95 Mar '17 Victor and adrian 1
News Portola Valley: Suspect in January residential ... Mar '17 Liberals are dumb 1

Redwood City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Redwood City Mortgages