Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Read more: www.cnn.com 201,862

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Read more
Uppity

Sierra Madre, CA

#159641 Sep 17, 2012
It's shocking that a candidate Willard Mitt Romney for President of the United States would go behind closed doors and declare to a group of wealthy donors that half the American people view themselves as 'victims,' entitled to handouts, and are unwilling to take 'personal responsibility' for their lives.

It's hard to serve as president for all Americans when you've disdainfully written off half the nation.
Six Six Six Imperfections

Pittsfield, MA

#159642 Sep 17, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
Is their a higher than usual rate of mental illness in the Florence MA area or are you just high?
That would be you my brother. I'm the one that understands both parties are ruining us. You stick with the kinkier of the two cus you are uneducated and don't even understand the real function of a dollar bill and why it is disasterous to print more money.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#159643 Sep 17, 2012
Uppity wrote:
It's shocking that a candidate Willard Mitt Romney for President of the United States would go behind closed doors and declare to a group of wealthy donors that half the American people view themselves as 'victims,' entitled to handouts, and are unwilling to take 'personal responsibility' for their lives.
It's hard to serve as president for all Americans when you've disdainfully written off half the nation.
What's shocking is what you do behind closed doors with your boyfriends.
Six Six Six Imperfections

Pittsfield, MA

#159644 Sep 17, 2012
Over half the country is ignorant so what's your point?
The fed needs to be abolished and the tax code restructured and significant cuts made. Over half the govt needs to be laid off as well.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#159645 Sep 17, 2012
Scarred campaign wrote:
Republican / Tea Party Nation member's ship with Willard Mitt Romney as captain just struck an ICE BERG, it's going down fast.
Willard Mitt Romney just can't speak the truth to more than 3% of americans.
Life boats are for the elite only, says Willard Mitt Romney and their horses.
I agree and why didn't Romney warn obama that on Sept 11 we should be on high alert? Shame on him. I'm just glad obama made everyone love us in the middle east, he has done so many good things there embracing the muslim brotherhood. But Why is Obama embracing Islamics that would hang a person for being gay? He must hate gays. while gays here spend all their time blaming Christians?
ELH

Portland, OR

#159646 Sep 17, 2012
jacques renault wrote:
that crossdresser ELH is back oh joy
Don't worry girly man, your massive collection of XXXXL thong panties and 60 AA bras is safe.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#159647 Sep 17, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
What's shocking is what you do behind closed doors with your boyfriends.
Homoerotic fantasy or Peeping Ricardo?
ELH

Portland, OR

#159648 Sep 17, 2012
Six Six Six Imperfections wrote:
I'm the one that understands both parties are ruining us.
Yep. You are clearly a GENIUS (and a legend in your own mind)...so how did you fail to notice that this is NOT the CONSPIRACY THEORY NUT JOB forum?
ELH

Portland, OR

#159649 Sep 17, 2012
Six Six Six Imperfections wrote:
you are uneducated and don't even understand the real function of a dollar bill
Dollar bills? Those dirty paper thingies that people who don't have bank accounts or ATM cards use to pay for the stuff they can't buy with food stamps?
Water Sports

Pittsfield, MA

#159650 Sep 17, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. You are clearly a GENIUS (and a legend in your own mind)...so how did you fail to notice that this is NOT the CONSPIRACY THEORY NUT JOB forum?
Obviously you never heard of a third party. That's how stupid you are. I'm certain you know very little about politics or anything else for that matter.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#159651 Sep 17, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Homoerotic fantasy or Peeping Ricardo?
Look at Rick in Kansas standing up for the Covina poster. Why is that Rick? Do you back him up? Pun intended.
Water Sports

Pittsfield, MA

#159652 Sep 17, 2012
There ya go. Proving how stupid you really are. If you had an education you would have answered my question about the dollar. My guess from all of your posts is you haven't even graduated high school.
jacques renault

Justice, IL

#159653 Sep 17, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry girly man, your massive collection of XXXXL thong panties and 60 AA bras is safe.
oh look ELH made a funny

now we return to exquisite anatomical and physiological arguments against gay marriage

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#159654 Sep 17, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
Look at Rick in Kansas standing up for the Covina poster. Why is that Rick? Do you back him up? Pun intended.
I'm not standing up for anyone dear, I'm just curious about what you said. I was wondering whether those shocking things were products of your homoerotic fantasies or if you developed a peeping habit? I asked, because I hadn't noticed that individual giving intimate, let alone shocking, details about their sex life. But I will admit, that I haven't been paying much attention as to what has been bantered about on this thread lately and there are whole pages of comments that I haven't bothered to do more than skim past.
Anonymous

Vallejo, CA

#159655 Sep 17, 2012
BREAKING NEWS: Two sources in Chicago diplomatic circles identify Ambassador Chris Stevens as gay (meaning State Department sent gay man to be ambassador to Libya)
http://hillbuzz.org/breaking-news-two-sources...
ELH

Portland, OR

#159656 Sep 17, 2012
Water Sports wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you never heard of a third party. That's how stupid you are. I'm certain you know very little about politics or anything else for that matter.

By "third party" do you mean THE Third Party of America or a third party? The tea party, the green party, the libertarians or perhaps the communist party?....

In any case, I don't get information about politics (or anything else) from tinfoil hat wearing babbling nut jobs on TOPIX so you should probably return to the TFCSNA (Tin Foil Cap Society of North America) thread and add your Gay/Zionist plot rant.

Good luck keeping America SAFE from those Godless Zionists and the New world Order!

RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#159657 Sep 17, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not standing up for anyone dear, I'm just curious about what you said. I was wondering whether those shocking things were products of your homoerotic fantasies or if you developed a peeping habit? I asked, because I hadn't noticed that individual giving intimate, let alone shocking, details about their sex life. But I will admit, that I haven't been paying much attention as to what has been bantered about on this thread lately and there are whole pages of comments that I haven't bothered to do more than skim past.
You answered for the covina idiot. Yes or NO?
ImaginationIsFun ny

Santa Cruz, CA

#159658 Sep 17, 2012
Maybe a few moments to look up some Thomas Jefferson quotes might help.
You know, remind yourself what we are really on about.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#159659 Sep 17, 2012
jacques renault wrote:
<quoted text>
oh look ELH made a funny
now we return to exquisite anatomical and physiological arguments against gay marriage
Go for it, stupid.

There is no good argument against gay marriage.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#159660 Sep 17, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
BREAKING NEWS: Two sources in Chicago diplomatic circles identify Ambassador Chris Stevens as gay (meaning State Department sent gay man to be ambassador to Libya)
http://hillbuzz.org/breaking-news-two-sources...
That should never be done to a Muslim country. Is that why they abused his body? Makes you wonder if Obama hates gays?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
yellow cab 650---254----1230 24hr open (Jan '09) 3 hr jie 22
My Teen Verbally Abuses Me (Feb '09) Fri Loveyourchildren 114
News Earthquake! Your Smartphone Could Give an Early... Apr 15 Kate 1
Anyone know a good auto glass repair shop aroun... (Oct '06) Apr 15 Angela K 22
News Pinay nanny wins slavery case in Canada Apr 7 Jennifer LaSalle 1
does anyone need a good dog walker (May '07) Mar 25 chicagodawg 46
does 4-stroke scooter take regular oil Mar 21 styxxx116 1
More from around the web

Redwood City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE