Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
139,921 - 139,940 of 200,323 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you pretend to be straight?
Why do you pretend to be human? Frankly, I know the man personally.....have talked to his wife, yet you seem to have some need to slander him and call him something he's not!!!
Ronald

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dip shiet I know her name, where she lives and what she does for a living. She has never posted it. Yet you have dipshiet. Just to let you know the nce Jewish lady has friends that can and will take your sorry crack smoking ass out as a favor, girl knows some lawyers .
Reality.

I seriously doubt if you know anything about anyone. Please stop acting like a little puss and try growing up. Your actions here on this thread are deplorable. Posting stupid rants and raves are uncool.

Ronald
Ronald

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you pretend to be human? Frankly, I know the man personally.....have talked to his wife, yet you seem to have some need to slander him and call him something he's not!!!
RnL2008.

Talked to his wife? Interesting! Did she agree to your invite to share your bed along with your own wife? I love my lesbian friends, and to think that three of them are in the same bed sharing toys and each other's fingers... nice!

Ronald
Michael Clark Duncan

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality.
I seriously doubt if you know anything about anyone. Please stop acting like a little puss and try growing up. Your actions here on this thread are deplorable. Posting stupid rants and raves are uncool.
Ronald
Ha! Ha! Ha! You funny Ronald,YOU make joke perhaps? But what about GaYrY the Prof? He's the rantingest OFF topic,anal retentive psycho nut job and whacka doodle do on all of TOPIX put together! That is next to you,Ya frigging nut job! My friends the gays and Blacks said so! They wouldn't be wrong now would they Ronnnnnald OL boy? LOL
Michael Clark Duncan

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
MCD.
You are a fool and a clown. And if its true you are from Canada, then you are second class and not of any real merit as a person. Change your citizenship to an American one and then you may talk and comment.
Ronald
And so says the laughing stock of all of TOPIX!!! You go fool boy,you just keep making an ass out of yourself and feed that anti-social disability you so obviously suffer from! Why would I change my citizen ship? I mean if you're the average American may Zeus help you! Try growing a soul you whack job! LOLOLOL
Ronald

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

Michael Clark Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
And so says the laughing stock of all of TOPIX!!! You go fool boy,you just keep making an ass out of yourself and feed that anti-social disability you so obviously suffer from! Why would I change my citizen ship? I mean if you're the average American may Zeus help you! Try growing a soul you whack job! LOLOLOL
MCD.

Good luck in trying to cure and heal all your STD's through your national health system. Please don't spread your diseases in the United States. Keep them confined to the Canadian gloree-hole industry.

Ronald

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

kids learn most things from their parents and family, that's a freaking no-brainer! how is men parading around in "penis suits and erect penis hats" going to affect society and the kids. im sure kids know better than to show their privates in public, but once they're adults they can do whatever they please, they end up rebelling out anyways by the time they're young adults. and it's all because of all the rules implemented on them and constantly saying "No" to them.

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>Talked to his wife?
Gee doc......why do you bother to post as someone else?

You really are just pathetic......in fact it's hard to say whose worse.....YOU, R1 or Prof Marvel......well, actually all three of you are a bunch of idiots!!!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's where they added god:
"we need a government that stands up for the hopes, values and interests of working people and gives everyone willing to work hard the chance to make the most of their God-given potential."
Sort of makes your whining about it look silly.
You mistake mocking for whining.

And exchange reality for arrogance.

The delegates BOOED when the change was accepted.

Smirk.

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're a friend of his you can clear up a question we put to "Reality" once and for all.

Earlier "Reality" wrote that all straights practice the sex behaviors described in the Little Black Book -- specifically, anal sex, fisting, rimming and pee play.

He went on to say it's a good thing gays took it upon themselves to teach children how to do these things safely.

Yet when I asked him if he and his friends practice those homosexual behaviors he refused to answer the question. My point is if he doesn't do them and his friends don't do them why is he going around saying straights do these degrading and dangerous homosexual sex practices.

Your honesty is needed.

Do you practice these behaviors?

http://www.massresistance.info/downloads/Litt...
Anonymous

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

Prop 8 backers ask US Supreme Court to restore CA gay marriage ban http://www.contracostatimes.com/california/ci...

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality.
Ronald
Reality claims he's married. But in some states you can still get married when your're just 14.

Can you imagine dinner time at his house?

He's in his batman shorts and whiz-bang propeller cap in front of his play station, while the wife is in the kitchen in her Star Trek panties and Hannah Montana training bra pouring two bowls of Coco Pops for their dinner.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead, fella, why does a man come to a forum and pretend he's a woman?
Lame attempt at a dodge, Madame Marvel.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You mistake mocking for whining.
And exchange reality for arrogance.
The delegates BOOED when the change was accepted.
Smirk.
They booed because the vote was fixed. Smirk.
Reality

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're a friend of his you can clear up a question we put to "Reality" once and for all.
Earlier "Reality" wrote that all straights practice the sex behaviors described in the Little Black Book -- specifically, anal sex, fisting, rimming and pee play.
He went on to say it's a good thing gays took it upon themselves to teach children how to do these things safely.
Yet when I asked him if he and his friends practice those homosexual behaviors he refused to answer the question. My point is if he doesn't do them and his friends don't do them why is he going around saying straights do these degrading and dangerous homosexual sex practices.
Your honesty is needed.
Do you practice these behaviors?
http://www.massresistance.info/downloads/Litt...
OK asshat, lets look at the book.

1) Condoms

Why you should use them, how to put them on, and check them during use.

What is so wrong with that??

2)Drugs, legal and illegal

Why and what happens when you use them, warnings

What is so wrong with that?

3)Sex, fisting, BJ's , swalloing , water sports etc.

The do's and don'ts. What can happen and how to avoid health problems.

4) Recommendations to see a doctor,to be checked for STD's and finally hot line numbers.

Now dumbass, I said what my wife of 30 years and I do in our own home is none of your concern.

BTW dumbass, I did not say that ALL straight people do the things that you keep rambling on about. No more than all homosexuals do them. Bottom line is this Gary, you're a dumbass, and I am growing tired of your moronic posts.
jacques renault

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality claims he's married. But in some states you can still get married when your're just 14.
Can you imagine dinner time at his house?
He's in his batman shorts and whiz-bang propeller cap in front of his play station, while the wife is in the kitchen in her Star Trek panties and Hannah Montana training bra pouring two bowls of Coco Pops for their dinner.
LMAO

ELH is one of the worst I've seen
Were back

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

Never had a chance, then the over paint was applied.
Reality

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a Topix history of cyberstalking and net bullying, don't you, ELH?
Your despicable attack on a woman named Sue Cyr on March 28, 2011 in the Prague Forum is evidence enough of that. You scrubbed the net for dirt on her then penned a long post about how she was a three time loser because she'd been married three, the last husband quite possibly being a murder.
Sue Cyr is no pseudonym. It's the woman's real name and -- unlike you -- she uses a real photo of herself -- at least until you began smearing her name and reputation.
Which ties into the earlier point I made, ELH, about how its cyber-bullying cowards like you who've turned the net into a dangerous and unhealthy place.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/prague-ok/T2L...
Apparently, the woman and you disagreed on a point but rather than leaving it at you went on a mission to publicly humiliate and disgrace her.
And you want us to believe maliciousness like yours is not psychopathic, ELH?
What do you call it?
Topix calls it cyberstalking and net bullying and warned you stop or you'd be banned.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/prague-ok/T2L...

sue cyr

Since: May 09

california

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2011

I posted a little earful about ELH on her hometown topix, so she is stressing out getting caught up in her lies and running amuck thinking,"how can this happen to me!!! this only happens to poor mothers".

Gary, what goes around comes around!
Were back

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

Over there is where this started and where it will end.
Were back

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

I've order another 55 gallon barrel, just in case.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Redwood City Forum right now

Search the Redwood City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 4 hr Ocean 7,835
La Victoria's Orange Sauce (Jan '06) 5 hr Orange Sauce 127
dr. amit sex doctor male and female sex solucat... 12 hr deepak 3
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Tue Ronald 2,251
Report: Retaliation by supervisors common at VA Mon Viet Nam Vet 1
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Jul 21 Racjei 4,885
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Jul 11 This topics peaked 15,911
•••
•••

Redwood City News Video

•••
•••

Redwood City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Redwood City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE