Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201880 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

The Troll Stopper

North Hollywood, CA

#153910 Aug 8, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
Either "this guy" just cut and pasted this from his "I heart Professor Marvel" dairy or someone forget to change nics...
You talk too much. STFU.

Prof Marvel

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#153911 Aug 8, 2012
In Summary ...

I derived no pleasure from eviscerating our latest refugee from whatever teenage chat room she came from. She entered this forum spouting all the stock LGBT homilies, cliches, arguments, and dogma we've heard a thousand times over the years.

Apparently, she was Queen of the Walk in the teenage chatroom she came from. Incredibly, she thought she could achieve that same distinction here.

Nobody this was Prof. Marvel's forum.

It was immediately clear to me she knew nothing about the gay community save the pablum the LGBT pumps out 25-7. Gay writers like Randy Shilts and Gabriel Rotello meant nothing to her -- she hadn't read their books nor even knew their names.

She was also blissfully unaware of CDC Surveillance Reports, MassResisteance, the man-boy sex industry, and of course, "The Little Black Book." She knew noting of these people, organizations, studies, literature --nada, zero, zilch.

And yet she held herself forth as a walking encyclopedia of all things homosexual.

She didn't hesitate a heartbeat to support, advocate, and demand every line of the LGBT agenda -- from drag queen school teachers to adoption rights for men who wear penis suits in gay pride parades -- she wanted it all.

Ignorance?

No.

The word ignorance doesn't by itself describe unholy stupidity like hers. What single word describes the dismal cognitive ability of someone who when shown the facts even a child would know to be true, continues to insist are wrong?

This monstrously stupid woman continued to insist gays had nothing to do with the publication of The Little Black Book.

Denial?

No, that wasn't denial. That was something far more pathological than anything Freud ever named.

And yet this woman's complete mental break-down was illustrative and educational.

It gave us a peek into the mind of straights who support same-sex marriage. It allowed us to see -- as the corpse of a dissected frog allows us to see -- the inner workings of their desperately stupid thought process.

Mind you, this essay isn't meant as a humorous piece or a vehicle to display my considerable writing skills. Stupidity like Pam Jordon's is no joke and we shouldn't treat it as such.

Stupidity like Pam Jordan's places children in households like Larry Brinkin's -- who is, incidentally, yet another person Ms. Jordan has never heard of.

Straights like Pam Jordan worship ignorance the way Catholic priests worship blond-haired choir boys.

Pam Jordan wants all debates to be about Civil Rights vs Hate. She wants to evoke the legacy of Martin Luther King and thinks of herself as Coretta Scott King leading the March on Washington while God smiles down on her fat, fried-chicken eating ass from up above.

Yes, Pam Jordan is that stupid.

“WAY TO GO”

Since: Mar 11

IRELAND

#153912 Aug 9, 2012
Spike wrote:
In Canada, to speak against gay marriage or homosexuality is considered hate speech and is subject to a fine of up to $7,000.
I guess some should be happy they live in the United States then!!!

“WAY TO GO”

IRELAND

#153913 Aug 9, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
Hell, YOU know nothing about the GLBTQI Community except what MassResistance tells you.......and you call someone else stupid.......that's just pathetic on your part!!!!

By the way.....did ya ever find anything about that supposed "Little Black Book" from any other site that WASN'T considered ANTI-GAY AND BIASED?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#153914 Aug 9, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell, YOU know nothing about the GLBTQI Community except what MassResistance tells you.......and you call someone else stupid.......that's just pathetic on your part!!!!
By the way.....did ya ever find anything about that supposed "Little Black Book" from any other site that WASN'T considered ANTI-GAY AND BIASED?
I'm trying to learn and understand GLBT. Why do lesbians who like other women try to look like men?
Mikhail Prokhorov

Chicago, IL

#153915 Aug 9, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
In Summary ...
I derived no pleasure from eviscerating our latest refugee from whatever teenage chat room she came from. She entered this forum spouting all the stock LGBT homilies, cliches, arguments, and dogma we've heard a thousand times over the years.
Apparently, she was Queen of the Walk in the teenage chatroom she came from. Incredibly, she thought she could achieve that same distinction here.
Nobody this was Prof. Marvel's forum.
It was immediately clear to me she knew nothing about the gay community save the pablum the LGBT pumps out 25-7. Gay writers like Randy Shilts and Gabriel Rotello meant nothing to her -- she hadn't read their books nor even knew their names.
She was also blissfully unaware of CDC Surveillance Reports, MassResisteance, the man-boy sex industry, and of course, "The Little Black Book." She knew noting of these people, organizations, studies, literature --nada, zero, zilch.
And yet she held herself forth as a walking encyclopedia of all things homosexual.
She didn't hesitate a heartbeat to support, advocate, and demand every line of the LGBT agenda -- from drag queen school teachers to adoption rights for men who wear penis suits in gay pride parades -- she wanted it all.
Ignorance?
No.
The word ignorance doesn't by itself describe unholy stupidity like hers. What single word describes the dismal cognitive ability of someone who when shown the facts even a child would know to be true, continues to insist are wrong?
This monstrously stupid woman continued to insist gays had nothing to do with the publication of The Little Black Book.
Denial?
No, that wasn't denial. That was something far more pathological than anything Freud ever named.
And yet this woman's complete mental break-down was illustrative and educational.
It gave us a peek into the mind of straights who support same-sex marriage. It allowed us to see -- as the corpse of a dissected frog allows us to see -- the inner workings of their desperately stupid thought process.
Mind you, this essay isn't meant as a humorous piece or a vehicle to display my considerable writing skills. Stupidity like Pam Jordon's is no joke and we shouldn't treat it as such.
Stupidity like Pam Jordan's places children in households like Larry Brinkin's -- who is, incidentally, yet another person Ms. Jordan has never heard of.
Straights like Pam Jordan worship ignorance the way Catholic priests worship blond-haired choir boys.
Pam Jordan wants all debates to be about Civil Rights vs Hate. She wants to evoke the legacy of Martin Luther King and thinks of herself as Coretta Scott King leading the March on Washington while God smiles down on her fat, fried-chicken eating ass from up above.
Yes, Pam Jordan is that stupid.
brilliant

This was day I respect USA country.

This like watch "Kerri Strug" defeat Russia with broken leg.

“WAY TO GO”

IRELAND

#153916 Aug 9, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm trying to learn and understand GLBT. Why do lesbians who like other women try to look like men?
I don't believe you are......what I believe is you would like us to believe you are trying to understand, all while making asinine stereotype comments about what you THINK Lesbians try and do........some women who happen to be Lesbians have a natural masculine appearance, while other Lesbians look just like women, that you wouldn't know they were Lesbians until they told you.........why do some straight men look feminine? Just because they do. Why do people look as they do.....mostly just because of their make-up!!!

Prof Marvel

Atlanta, GA

#153917 Aug 9, 2012
The LGBT Brain Trust ...?

Anyone else wondering who is the LGBT Brain Trust?

Who are these people who promulgate all these screwball ideas that are supposed to make the world a better place?

How do they know transvestite school teachers won't have an affect on Little Johnny's sexual orientation?

Why are they so certain gay Boy Scout leaders won't molest their charges?

What's their educational background? Criminal background, if any? How do they support themselves?

Will someone in this forum tell us?

Who are these people?

Prof Marvel

Atlanta, GA

#153918 Aug 9, 2012
Speaking of Gay Boy Scout Leaders ...

Does anyone doubt that if we put hetero men in charge of 14,15,and 16 year-old girls there'd be a lot of hanky-panky going on in the tents at night?

Why then are we to believe nothing of the sort would happen between gay Boy Scout leaders and boys?

Can someone break it down for me?
Reality

Madison, WI

#153919 Aug 9, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
Speaking of Gay Boy Scout Leaders ...
Does anyone doubt that if we put hetero men in charge of 14,15,and 16 year-old girls there'd be a lot of hanky-panky going on in the tents at night?
Why then are we to believe nothing of the sort would happen between gay Boy Scout leaders and boys?
Can someone break it down for me?
You have some real issues with sex. Not all men, gay or straight are like you. The vast majority of us are very much capable of controlling our selves around children. In fact the vast majority of us don't even think about having sex with underage kids. When I see girls 14,15 or 16 years old I don't think, boy I sure would like to get some of that.

I see why you spent time in jail, you are sick, seek help.

Prof Marvel

Atlanta, GA

#153920 Aug 9, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>You have some real issues with sex. Not all men, gay or straight are like you. The vast majority of us are very much capable of controlling our selves around children. In fact the vast majority of us don't even think about having sex with underage kids. When I see girls 14,15 or 16 years old I don't think, boy I sure would like to get some of that.
I see why you spent time in jail, you are sick, seek help.
You're welcome to continue living in your world of make-believe but I would remind you had the Catholic Church erred on the side of caution thousands of young men would not be scarred by the ordeal of homosexual child molestation.

The fact is, you people have a history of throwing caution to the wind. You did it 30 years ago when you were warned using bathhouses as floating orgies was a bad idea. Now you're doing it with your insistence homosexuals like Larry Brinkin are completely harmless and should be allowed to become Boy Scout leaders.

Oh, wait a minute, I forgot ...

Long-time San Francisco homosexual activist Larry Brinkin can no longer be classified as a homosexual because he's a pedophile.

Yeah, right.
Spike

La Puente, CA

#153921 Aug 9, 2012
It's a new day and the same dull tools are posting their racists views and comments here again!
Reality

Madison, WI

#153922 Aug 9, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome to continue living in your world of make-believe but I would remind you had the Catholic Church erred on the side of caution thousands of young men would not be scarred by the ordeal of homosexual child molestation.
The fact is, you people have a history of throwing caution to the wind. You did it 30 years ago when you were warned using bathhouses as floating orgies was a bad idea. Now you're doing it with your insistence homosexuals like Larry Brinkin are completely harmless and should be allowed to become Boy Scout leaders.
Oh, wait a minute, I forgot ...
Long-time San Francisco homosexual activist Larry Brinkin can no longer be classified as a homosexual because he's a pedophile.
Yeah, right.
Gary, you still miss the boat. 77% of all pedophiles are religious married heterosexuals.

Boy scouts and religion, a match made in depravity.

Child Abuse Cover-Up Costs Mormon Church $3 Million

Church Continues to Deny Responsibility Despite Ten Prior Warnings to Church

Officials and 1983 Excommunication of Priest for Molesting Boys

At Least 20 Other Victims Have Been Identified
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/child...

You fine god fearing christians just love to diddle the little ones don't ya.

Hell Gary you think its ok to go after 14,15 and 16 year old girls. Why can't you wait untill they grow up? Does god make you do these things?
Spike

La Puente, CA

#153923 Aug 9, 2012
The reality is, your living in a cave or under a rock!

Prof Marvel

Atlanta, GA

#153924 Aug 9, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>Gary, you still miss the boat. 77% of all pedophiles are religious married heterosexuals.
Boy scouts and religion, a match made in depravity.
Child Abuse Cover-Up Costs Mormon Church $3 Million
Church Continues to Deny Responsibility Despite Ten Prior Warnings to Church
Officials and 1983 Excommunication of Priest for Molesting Boys
At Least 20 Other Victims Have Been Identified
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/child...
You fine god fearing christians just love to diddle the little ones don't ya.
Hell Gary you think its ok to go after 14,15 and 16 year old girls. Why can't you wait untill they grow up? Does god make you do these things?
Totally incoherent post that even fouls up the formatting.

Can't you do anything right, fella?

And now a couple of points: any male who engages in male-to-male sex is homosexual. The age of the victim is irrelevant. If he goes in back of a hospital and pulls a male fetus out of the dumpster than has sex with it, he's a homosexual.

You people want us to believe in the history of Christiandom no homosexual has ever molested a boy -- and the amazing thing is, straight morons out there who support same-sex marriage actually believe this.

Moreover, when explained to the roaring success of man-boy websites like rent-a-boy you change the subject. These sex-trafficking sites emphasize the boyish looks of their prostitutes because that's what their gay clients want -- males who look underage.

But don't take it from me -- go to the site yourself and report back if you saw one half-nude model who looked older than 16.

You fellows go hog wild when given full access to boys -- Catholic priests and Larry Sandusky are proof enough of that.

And this is not to say gays have a higher propensity for pedophilia than straights because they don't. But to continue to scrub every case of homosexual pedophilia that hits the news into something other than hat it actuall is, is almost as despicable as the act itself.

I can't go down to the local adoption agency and adopt a little girl, but somehow gay males can go down and adopt all the little boys they can stand.

You want us to believe this makes perfect sense -- well, it doesn't.

If a rule was passed today barring gay males from adopting little boys, you'd never see a gay male at an adoption agency again.

Make of this what you will.
Hey Rittardo

Los Angeles, CA

#153925 Aug 9, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, thanks Hey Rittardo, I hope this fulfills her life long dreams of winning here on topix. Hey Rittardo, I didn't know this was war. Wow you are stupid.
Oh, Rittardo! You slay me!!!

Talk about someone who epitimizes the inability to see the forest for the trees!

And a war? If you can declare there's a war on X-mas, then we can declare there's a war on Stupidity and Ingnorance (That would be your side--Which I will get into in response to your other brilliant post from last night).

And I love how you kept addressing yourself, Rittardo.
Spike

La Puente, CA

#153926 Aug 9, 2012
You lose!

Try another game that your better at.
Hey Rittardo

Los Angeles, CA

#153927 Aug 9, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>It's actually hate in reverse to those that believe the Bible. Believe in the Bible = hate crime. Wake up America! We are not very far removed geographically from Canada and some of our very own government officials have such a twisted view of our own First Amendment that they believe religious freedom should take a back seat to “equality.” We would be naive to believe that what just happened in Canada will not find its way into our own system of law. Especially considering the penchant some of our courts have for looking to international law to justify their decisions.
Tell ya what, Rittardo: When that law passes, I'll by you your chicken sandwich--Hell! I'll buy you two.[Anything to shut you up...]

Okay! Let's give you a civics lesson:

Canada is not the United States.

Canada does not have the same Constitution as the United States.

The U.S. Constitution includes a "Bill of Rights".

Among those rights there is the First Ammendment.

Within that Ammendment, you are guaranteed your right to free speech and to exercise your religion as you see fit (as long as that worship has no physical harm on any other person and/or animal, i.e. no cruel sacrifices).

Now! Should such a law pass, then you would have the right to plead your case all the way up to the Supreme Court. Don't worry, they'll rule on your side.

When they do so, then to reinstate the law, the nation would need to overturn the First Ammendment.

But don't worry, even if you could get the 2/3rds of the nation to support overturning it (Hell! Make that number 99%), some tea-bagger will hold the proposed ammendment hostage in Congress with a filibuster, and like with any other legislation that had majority support over the last 3 years, it'll never come to a vote.

There! I've helped in ending the war on Stupidity and Ignorance. Thank you for throwing out the first volley, that I could fire back with Truth and Reason.

You're Welcome!
Bruno

Redondo Beach, CA

#153928 Aug 9, 2012
Goooood morning

“WAY TO GO”

IRELAND

#153929 Aug 9, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
Not every MAN is attracted to young girls or boys......but your asinine question tells an awful lot about the mind of someone like you......which is sadly pathetic.
I would NO MORE expect or believe that a Gay man in charge of young Boy Scouts would Molest them, ANYMORE than I would expect or believe that a Straight man in Charge of Senior Girl Scouts would Molest them.........besides, NO MAN IS ALLOWED TO BE LEFT ALONE WITH GIRLS IN GIRL SCOUTS........that is to protect EVERYONE from false accusations!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News First year of community college could soon be f... Tue Concave 1
News Large hotel planned for downtown Redwood City Sep 7 nita singler 1
News Business Owners Raise More Complaints About Yelp (Dec '08) Sep 6 Ralph P 96
News Portola Valley: Three bicyclists injured in col... Sep 5 Blacksaredumb 1
News Martins Beach bill bounces forward Sep 2 Anna Wright 1
News Michael Juricich Cleared of All Charges for Imp... (Oct '12) Sep 1 Crock of CRAP 9
Sheryl Shannon of Facebook is a scammer Aug 25 Redneck 3

Redwood City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Redwood City Mortgages