Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201878 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Reality

Madison, WI

#153718 Aug 8, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is a complete idiot.
Even gays were shocked by his endorsement of same-sex marriage; they knew it would give every Christian against Romney all the reasons they need to overlook Romney's Mormonism and vote homosexual-loving Obama out of office.
Add to this, he's even alienated blacks and Catholic Hispanics with his monstrous stupidity -- who won't vote against him, but won't show up at the polls either.
The man is a loose canon who needs to be booted out of office before he really fouls things up.
He's meddling with shit he doesn't even remotely understand.
I see now you ridicule Romney because he is a Mormon.... Who don't you judge? Do you have nail holes?

Prof Marvel

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#153719 Aug 8, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you fella's seeing this? This moron is are going around posting this on the internet where women and children care read it.
Next thing you know there will be posts here about penis hats, penis costumes, penis shoes, penis cars, penis handbags, and penis penises. Can you boys believe it?
I try to avoid responding to your claptrap, ELH, because it gives the impression I consider you my intellectual equal.

Your writing is inferior and self-indulgent and contains nothing that's either original or interesting. In the year or two you've been hear you never once wrote anything with a modicum of cleverness in it. Clever appears to be your nemesis; you run from it the way Dracula runs from the morning sun. You flash your tits and yell, "Hey! Look! Isn't this clever?"

No.

Reality

Madison, WI

#153720 Aug 8, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a little confused, Pam.
The question isn't whether gays endorse it today -- that's just your straw man argument.
The question is whether they supported it 7 years ago.
Judging from your statements, you think they did not.
Why do you think this, Pam?
And be specific.
Who is they?
Reality

Madison, WI

#153721 Aug 8, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose, You can change your location if you post logged on. It's so interesting that a certain "Canadian" stopped posting on another thread just about EXACTLY same time that when this loser show up here....
I am thinking that Moldilocks and that Canadian seahag on the adoption thread both live in Baltimore MD... Gary Lloyd.
Its our friend Sir Doctor. He loses Nic's like there is no tomorrow.
Reality

Madison, WI

#153722 Aug 8, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
I try to avoid responding to your claptrap, ELH, because it gives the impression I consider you my intellectual equal.
Your writing is inferior and self-indulgent and contains nothing that's either original or interesting. In the year or two you've been hear you never once wrote anything with a modicum of cleverness in it. Clever appears to be your nemesis; you run from it the way Dracula runs from the morning sun. You flash your tits and yell, "Hey! Look! Isn't this clever?"
No.
This from a man who spends his day searching the Internet for new photo's from Gay pride parades and penis hats.

You post day after day never saying much other that look at me, I am a dumbass.
Winston Smith

United States

#153723 Aug 8, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Winston Smith.
So let me see if I have this straight. The worshipers at the altar of the evolutionary faith would have us "believe" that life suddenly and spontaneously "arose" from the elements that came into being from the nothingness of the void. Then X and Y chromosomes magically came into being and the result was a separation which produced the *(pardon the vulgarism)* "sexes". Wow! If only the Christian had that much faith. But I guess "given enough time", anything is "possible".
Incidentally, Winston Smith. One of the foundational building blocks of the evolutionary religion is that c has remained constant throughout time.
Ronald
When you can view science from a more intellectual vantage point get back to us. Any variability in the speed of light has nowt to do with evolution. If anything it shows that genuine science is open to change. That is what separates science from your mind. BTW, have you noticed more and more religious leaders are accepting evolution as the most likely explanation for life as we know it today?
Reality

Madison, WI

#153724 Aug 8, 2012
Moldilocks wrote:
<quoted text>He, Professor, here is some latest stuff.
USC.925.Art.125. The section that bans sodomy with animals remains. Obama and the gays had repealed the whole article and made it legal in the military for gays to have sex with people and animals. The senate stopped the repeal regarding sodomy with animals. Obama and the gays are mad, and are now arguing to remove the ban in the military on sodomy with animals.
The only reason therepeal on ban on sodomy with animals was place back, was due to the media and public finding out, Dec. 2011.
Some how, we are supposed to see homosexuality as normal. I guess only when we close our eyes.
Golly you are stupid. The Military removed the language regarding sodomy from the UCMJ due to constitutional requirements. The language regarding bestiality can be found in other segments of the UCMJ. Stop being stupid.

“All things considered”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#153725 Aug 8, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a little confused, Pam.
The question isn't whether gays endorse it today -- that's just your straw man argument.
The question is whether they supported it 7 years ago.
Judging from your statements, you think they did not.
Why do you think this, Pam?
And be specific.
I cannot say some did or did not. But who is confused is you given you claim "all gays" are behind this book "110%".

Well.....prove it.

You make a lot of claims b ut seem to lack any form of evidence to back them. You're hard if not impossible to believe. Next you'll claim Santa Claus is real because someone took a bite out of the sugar cookies you left for him by the fireplace last Christmas Eve.

“All things considered”

Location hidden

#153727 Aug 8, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop dodging the question, Pam Jordan.
Here it is again: if evidence were presented showing the gay groups listed in The Little Black Book supported it, what would then be your opinion of these groups?
Doesn't apply given I see no real evidence they supported this book.

Add to that if they did why is there no evidence from them laying claim to it?

Anotgher plausible aspectg behind this is that this book was never published by those for gays rights to begin with but a plant from anti-gay group(s) as a smear tactic. Had this not been the case why then are we only seeing this singular occurance?

You gotta think in life "Professor". It's required.

“All things considered”

Location hidden

#153728 Aug 8, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
A squirrel who ran into a dog pound would be your intellectual equal so I wouldn't go there friend.
Franz

Germany

#153729 Aug 8, 2012
The Puppet Master wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a card carrying heterosexual been married for 35 years,and 3 grown college educated kids!!LOL
So is Jerry Sandusky. What's your point?
Franz

Germany

#153730 Aug 8, 2012
I'm sure Jerry supports the Little Black Book too.
Franz

Germany

#153731 Aug 8, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
High school students.
If you're old enough to make life and death decisions while driving, seems to me you are old enough to learn how to put on a condom.
<quoted text>
Yep. If you're old enough to ask the questions, you're old enough to get honest answers.
You favor ignorance, it seems.
Anybody who would click on that link, look at the book they were handing out to middle school children and then say they support it has to be sick in the head. And most likely a pedophile.

“WAY TO GO”

Since: Mar 11

IRELAND

#153732 Aug 8, 2012
Pam Jordan wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot say some did or did not. But who is confused is you given you claim "all gays" are behind this book "110%".
Well.....prove it.
You make a lot of claims b ut seem to lack any form of evidence to back them. You're hard if not impossible to believe. Next you'll claim Santa Claus is real because someone took a bite out of the sugar cookies you left for him by the fireplace last Christmas Eve.
Prof Marvel has an issue backing up his claims......even when given the right information about how many have actually died in the US from HIV/AIDS, he still keeps posting that nonsense number of 450,000.......which is a lie and regarding that book......well, just another delusion of his from reading to much crap from his favorite site Massresistance!!!

“All things considered”

Location hidden

#153733 Aug 8, 2012
Franz wrote:
<quoted text>
So is Jerry Sandusky. What's your point?
Err....

...Jerry Sandusky was a boy butt loving pedophile moron.

Are you to claim men whom are happily married over 30 years are also freaks who fantisize about having showers with naked Boy Scouts???

You need to get your shit together friend.

“All things considered”

Location hidden

#153734 Aug 8, 2012
Franz wrote:
I'm sure Jerry supports the Little Black Book too.
Go ask him.

LOL!!!

Prof Marvel

Atlanta, GA

#153735 Aug 8, 2012
ELH wrote:
Australia my azz. The dickless Q tip working on a new persona! Best start reporting his offensice off topic azz ASAP.
Honestly, ELH, is there any cheap trick you don't know?

How about a Coke bottle -- how many tricks can you do with one?

Don't worry -- I'm a good tipper.

“All things considered”

Location hidden

#153736 Aug 8, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Prof Marvel has an issue backing up his claims......even when given the right information about how many have actually died in the US from HIV/AIDS, he still keeps posting that nonsense number of 450,000.......which is a lie and regarding that book......well, just another delusion of his from reading to much crap from his favorite site Massresistance!!!
He's lost.

He wouldn't be able to read the ingredient label on a box of Cheerios and given you an accurate idea as to what was inside.

He found one supposed event which took place in an isolated area during a small period of time by supposed gay supporters. That's weaker than laying a claim that all female high school teachers are getting laid by the second string quarterback who's in their English class because it took place once 2 years ago at a single school.

WEAK.

Prof Marvel

Atlanta, GA

#153737 Aug 8, 2012
Pam Jordan wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't apply given I see no real evidence they supported this book.
Add to that if they did why is there no evidence from them laying claim to it?
Anotgher plausible aspectg behind this is that this book was never published by those for gays rights to begin with but a plant from anti-gay group(s) as a smear tactic. Had this not been the case why then are we only seeing this singular occurance?
You gotta think in life "Professor". It's required.
"Smear..."?

Are you saying the booklet contains things that are smearable?

What are they?

And please be specific.

“All things considered”

Location hidden

#153738 Aug 8, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
"Smear..."?
Are you saying the booklet contains things that are smearable?
What are they?
And please be specific.
I guess I'll have to be given you're more dense than a fly nose diving into a bug zapper.

That book dealt with offensive subject matter to many. The fact someone would place gay organizations endorsements on it would be obvious proof this was probably a plant.

Disagree?? Then where is the evidence from those specific gay organizations listed that they themselves endorsed this pamphlet? Fact is there is none.

Now is some clown videotapes himself urinating into his kitchen sink and posts it on YouTube only to label it a film by Steven Spielberg are you going to be stupid enough to believe that as well?

You're a moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hidden streets of Menlo Park: Croner Avenue 22 hr Hellary Clitass 4
News Trump seeks to dismiss lawsuit over Trump Unive... 23 hr Callme TRUMP 2
La Victoria's Orange Sauce (Jan '06) Jul 21 TMM 131
ANyone know what happened to the girl in east p... (Mar '07) Jul 20 No more illegals 43
News Complex view of Islam found in poetry of Iran, ... Jul 18 The Proclaimer 1
News Electric Car Sales Up Despite Low Gasoline Prices Jul 16 Solarman 1
News Palo Alto: Zero net energy house being assemble... Jul 10 Solarman 1

Redwood City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Redwood City Mortgages