Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201847 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

The Puppet Master

Beacon, NY

#153407 Aug 6, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Queers are bad because they spread AIDS & victimize people who disagree with them. Many people have died from AIDS.
Muslims are bad because they blow people up & victimize people who disagree with them. Many people hav e died from suicide bombers.
Both lifestyles kill people
WoW!!! I had NO idea that ALL Muslims did those things? Who knew! LOLOLOLOL,Oh and world wide the vast majority of AID's cases are in fact of a hetero nature oh great stupid or ignorant one!
Spike

Covina, CA

#153408 Aug 6, 2012
No need to keep crying about this issue, we have all heard to side so many times it's ringing in your own ears (poster).

Prof Marvel

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#153410 Aug 6, 2012
The Puppet Master wrote:
<quoted text>
What,are you an Fing imbecile? FACT every U.S. citizen is in fact protected by the equal protection clause of OUR Constitution! Is it stupidity or ignorance,STUPID? LOL
Every citizen -- but not every group; specifically, not sex cults, which is what you are.

The individual members of your cult can enjoy all the freedoms anyone else can. But the notion that your cult is entitled to rights, protections, and privileges no one else has -- same sex marriage -- is not sustainable because you're a sex cult not a legitimate or recognized minority.

You can't go marching down Main Street in penis suits and erect penis hats then claim you're a Civil Rights group.

That's not the way it works, fella.

Prof Marvel

Atlanta, GA

#153411 Aug 6, 2012
The Puppet Master wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeez,LOL,I found the stat in 30 seconds,but the bottom line is you are and will always remain a LIAR!!! 20%,FACT are female!
Provide the text or get off the potty.
The Puppet Master

Beacon, NY

#153412 Aug 6, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Say, Air Head, when you were taking Remedial English at reform school didn't they teach what a subject and predicate are or were you too busy carving swastikas on your forearms with your switchblade?
So says the Skell who was bragging last week that he just got out of the Joint,AGAIN! Lets be sure to keep the innocent children away from the jailbird! Again,hypocrite! LOLOLOL
Winston Smith

United States

#153413 Aug 6, 2012
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Ol' Chia Pet Head can't come up with anything clever, so he resorts to calling me gay, even though he has admitted to have blown guys. Classic. Ha.
Marcia_Marcia_Marcia wrote:
<quoted text>
So on the link you provided you said they are giving the red light on gay adoption?
This is what The APA says "In summary, social science has shown that the concerns often raised about children of lesbian and gay parents—concerns that are generally grounded in prejudice against and stereotypes about gay people—are unfounded. Overall, the research indicates that the children of lesbian and gay parents do not differ markedly from the children of heterosexual parents in their development, adjustment, or overall well-being."
So The APA says concerns are unfounded and research indicates the children of lesbain or gay parents do not differ markedly from children of heterosexual.
So... where did you get the red light comment from?
I'll save a little time by replying to both of you in one post.

Gary (AKA professor marvel and probably a laundry list of IDs in here - he is a writer of fiction so creating characters comes naturally) is a pathological liar. He's claimed to have given blowjobs to buttress his contention that anyone can beome gay. He's claimed to have received repeated BJs from a drag queen for God knows what reason. Lying comes too easy for the man. I suspect he has difficulty maintaining any relationships, friends and romance. He's also gifted at drawing conclusions from data that just aren't present. You'd have to live in his world to fully understand how he gets from point A to point of no return. What you can count on is that each and every post about one of his personal experiences is more than likely a fabrication.

In summary, Gary is not homosexual, bisexual, or even heterosexual (no one in their right mind would go near this nutbag). He's a sad lying sack of excrement that spends his hours banging out lame e-books and posting moronic comments with some very twisted conclusions regarding publications from the APA.

Prof Marvel

Atlanta, GA

#153414 Aug 6, 2012
Hey Gayry wrote:
<quoted text>
Second paragraph, you fuctard:
"In the case of the priest scandal, boys were the victims of sexual misconduct much more often than girls, by a factor of about four to one"
4 + 1 = 5
1 / 5 = 20%
Got that, Gayry?
Twenty percent.
Daamn! You're an idjit.
Not actually a stat, but let's play with it.

Assuming it's true, what dumb point do you think you make with it?
The Puppet Master

Beacon, NY

#153415 Aug 6, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Every citizen -- but not every group; specifically, not sex cults, which is what you are.
The individual members of your cult can enjoy all the freedoms anyone else can. But the notion that your cult is entitled to rights, protections, and privileges no one else has -- same sex marriage -- is not sustainable because you're a sex cult not a legitimate or recognized minority.
You can't go marching down Main Street in penis suits and erect penis hats then claim you're a Civil Rights group.
That's not the way it works, fella.
And so then are not the members of your bogus sex cult also U.S. citizens stupid and therefore covered by the 14th amendment? Damn,you are stupid! LOL
ELH

Vancouver, WA

#153416 Aug 6, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
Muslims are bad because they blow people up & victimize people who disagree with them. Many people hav e died from suicide bombers.
Both lifestyles kill people

It's BLANKET pronouncements like this one is what eared you the title King of TOPIC IDIOTS. And you are so don't even understand why

Homicide/Suicide bomber and terrorist kill people, they do NOT represent the majority of Muslims.

Your beliefs about homosexuals are so off base it's not ever worth commenting on them.
ELH

Vancouver, WA

#153417 Aug 6, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
In summary, Gary is not homosexual, bisexual, or even heterosexual (no one in their right mind would go near this nutbag). He's a sad lying sack of excrement that spends his hours banging out lame e-books and posting moronic comments with some very twisted conclusions regarding publications from the APA.
UPDATE:

3 votes for Homosexual
1 vote for bisexual
1 vote for asexual
0 votes for heterosexual
Hey Gayry

Los Angeles, CA

#153419 Aug 6, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Not actually a stat, but let's play with it.
Assuming it's true, what dumb point do you think you make with it?
That you're a lying idiot with his own head up his ass.

Jeezus! Do we have to spell everything out for you?
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#153420 Aug 6, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY THE FRUCK CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT HAVING SEX WITH A MAN DOESN'T HAVE A DAMN THING TO DO WITH ONE'S SEXUAL ORIENTATION? I was then as I am now attracted to women......THE CHOICE WAS TO NOT LIVE A LIE.......trying to convince myself that I was heterosexual was living a lie......and like I said.......who one engages with in a sexual manner is a choice.....being Gay or Lesbian IS NOT!!!
Having sex with a man, doesn't make a person straight or even bisexual......it just means they had sex with the opposite-sex. Got it!!!
I mean just ask Prof Marvel......he's had a blow job by a Gay man, yet according to him, he's neither Gay or Bisexual!!!
Why the hell would you want to lead someone on like that Rose, knowing you were into women doesn't make sense and that is why your cult is a screwed up
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#153421 Aug 6, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you explain a two year curiosity with gay men, penguin boy? You are here first thing in the morning and the last thing at night. Even a fifth grader could tell that you are obsessed. What's the payoff for you? Some kind of vicarious thrill, or are you trying to PROVE something to yourself? You can run, but you cannot hide from yourself. Suppressing your feelings will result in a repeat of the George Reker, Larry Craig, Ted Haggert story. You'll get caught eventually. And the shame won't be that you are gay. The shame will be that you lied about it for years, and you didn't fool ANYONE.
You are here as much as I am you nut sack. I'm not curious about gay men, that's not what this topix is about dummy. You may be in the wrong forum, you want gay men chat room
Winston Smith

United States

#153422 Aug 6, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
UPDATE:
3 votes for Homosexual
1 vote for bisexual
1 vote for asexual
0 votes for heterosexual
I will prevail once people start connecting the dots!:)

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#153423 Aug 6, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
"I would agree that you are one of the most "fearless" (and rediculious) spewers of rhetoric and propaganda here."
-It's what you get for failing on the Internet
"And since you lack the selfworth and dignity to take the time to even consider that the crap you post is laughable bullshit you're a perfect shill too."
-No, what's really laughable is that you queers think anal is a civil right.
"I've been talking my (biological heterosexually conceived) kids to pride parades (and an occasional Mardi Gras) since they were in strollers."
-You sick disgusting bastard. Why the hell are you talking about pride parades & Mardi Gras to your artificially inseminated/surrogant children? their kids!
ELH has grand kids?
thisGuy wrote:
They should be learning algebra, not what queers do in their bedrooms. You giblets (aka GBLTs) are truly perverts. I take it you also take them to see your sausage fest/carpet munching bar when you & your partner are at your pervert parade too.
"My parents took us as kids too and in all those years I have never seen anything like the nonsense you described."
-LMAO So your parents were queers too? That's interesting. I thought children raised by queers didn't become homosexuals, except you clearly ARE a homosexual. I can see your queer parents did a great job in recruiting, seeing how you are one of them. I feel sorry for your kids.
LOL. You remind me of this:
"'98 Homosexual-Recruitment Drive Nearing Goal
SAN FRANCISCO—Spokespersons for the National Gay & Lesbian Recruitment Task Force announced Monday that more than 288,000 straights have been converted to homosexuality since Jan. 1, 1998, putting the group well on pace to reach its goal of 350,000 conversions by the end of the year."

http://www.theonion.com/articles/98-homosexua...

Ward Clevers Dad

Vancouver, WA

#153424 Aug 6, 2012
Ward Cleaver wrote:
ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL
Queers aint real men, they're sissy bois!!!
Gosh dang it Ward, If I've told you once I've told you a hundred times posting these comment on the interment isn't going to fool anyone! All it takes is ONE LOOK at you and anyone can see that you are light in the loafers! Hell, the other boys started to call you twinkle toes when you were only in kindergarten! Remember that? And member how we always told you that loved you no matter what?

Now stop playing these nasty games and come home so your mama can put supper on the table!

Santa Monica, CA

#153425 Aug 6, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
"No, because you can't deal with your own same sex attractions.
No wonder you are bitter!"
-FAIL. I don't have a "same-sex attraction". Never have, never will. I'm bitter only about queers & Muslims, mainly because they are all fascists.
LOL.
thisGuy wrote:
"Homophobes often desperately try to connect homosexuality and pedophilia. "
-CORRECTION: NAMBLA often desperately try to connect homosexuality & pedophilia.
Wrong. It's homophobes like you. You don't have any real argument against homosexuality, so you try to connect it to pedophilia.
How many members does NAMBLA have? There are men who like to have sex with girls. Does that mean heterosexuality is linked to pedophilia?
thisGuy wrote:
"Since Lawrence v TX."
-LOL Really? I thought it was Stonewall, since you queers were exposing yourselves to children & having public sex in front of tourists there.
"BTW, most men who engage in anal sex are straight. "
-That makes no fucking sense. If they were really straight, they would be having sexual intercourse with WOMEN. Please use common sense next time.
Women also have anuses. Don't believe me? Ask your mom to show you.
thisGuy wrote:
"LOL! They don't work."
-LOL Actually...THEY DO.
You should try & take a lesson from families where there's a mother & father. Most children raised in such an environment are more well-behavef than single-parent & homo parents. Also, almost all of them are heterosexual.
Because most people are heterosexual.
thisGuy wrote:
"And homosexuality isn't a behavior."
-O Rly? So what you do in your bedroom isn't a behavior? LOL Cool Story bro. I take it that also means drinking isn't a behavior also./sarcasm
You're not very smart.
thisGuy wrote:
"Good, the kid would be better off. And hate you."
-Personally, I can deal with that.
"I'm sure they do now. "
-Jokes on you anyways since I don't have kids. harharharhar
"Yeah, they hate you!
Good, you've earned their hate. "
-It ain't problem they can't follow the rules, that's their problem. Oh well, guess they'll have to live with foster parents (who are probably worst)./sarcasm
Well, it's good you don't have kids.

Santa Monica, CA

#153426 Aug 6, 2012
MYTH BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I went to the spa for a wax and mani=pedi today and while I was waiting I picked up a service menu and among the new services they proved is ANAL BLEACHING ($48.00 per treatment). I asked the esthetecian who does my waxing
about it.
FYI Professor Malevolent: it was underarms and bikini (as they say in the MARINES) "short and tight", as my husband likes to have sex with ADULT women.
But back to ANAL BLEACHING...turns out that about 25-30% of the women who get their muffs waxed clean off also get their ANUS BLEACHED!
This spa is WOMEN ONLY...So wow...I guess that lots of men who like the prepubescent look (in front) also like a nice white childlike anus (at the back). And it also appears that more heterosexuals are having anal sex than ever.
http://darumaeye.wordpress.com/2011/08/26/the...
That's why guys like "The Brazilian"?

Santa Monica, CA

#153427 Aug 6, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
You DO have rights. Even queers have the right to marry whoever they want. What they DON'T have the right to do is to victimize & shun people who disagree with them. They DON'T have the right to victimize a man's business & his employees just because he believes marriage is between man & woman. You also DON'T have the right to redefine "marriage". Many of us prefer to keep it sacred. And you DON'T have the right to force others to "accept" your behavior just because we don't like it. This isn't Nazi Germany, where totalitarianism is the rule of the land
Godwin's Law...

Santa Monica, CA

#153428 Aug 6, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Because saying marriage is between a man & a woman is "hate speech"
You queers say the darnedest things...LMAO
No, because you said:
"I'm bitter only about queers & Muslims, mainly because they are all fascists."

LOL! Muslims make up 1/5th of all humans. They are all fascists!? All gay people? You don't even know what "fascist" means. BTW, organizing a boycott doesn't make a person a fascist.

It was tough beating Brian G who says gay marriage would lead to more prison rape, but you managed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nuisance barking Jan 18 Bob 1
E P A Police Officer Soars Make Inmate give DNA (Jul '08) Jan '16 Very Concerned 13
News Daly City Officer Charged With Excessive Force (Aug '06) Dec '15 Go Blue Forever 378
News Modesto man arrested in Redwood City sexual ass... Oct '15 SJResident 1
Review: Cheap Movers In Redwood City Aug '15 nita singler 1
News Abortion Harvesting Scandal: Aborted Baby Organ... (Jul '15) Jul '15 soylent green is ... 1
News The Carvery in Downtown Livermore Closes (Nov '13) Jul '15 Ssophiiee 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Redwood City Mortgages