Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201878 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

“WAY TO GO”

Since: Mar 11

IRELAND

#151675 Jul 23, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
I see.
Now tell us why man-boy sex sites like reat-a-boy are so popular.
Escort sites are popular regardless of what you think or believe......but because you are stuck on men, you see everything as only happening with Gay men.......and that is why you have the problem that you do....just admit that you hate Gay men because they, unlike you don't hate themselves and we all know you can't stand you!!!

Prof Marvel

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#151676 Jul 23, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...You're wrong!
The Yupik Eskimo case is one of the largest single cases of molestation by American priest. Over 80% of the children in that community, both BOYS and GIRLS where molested over a 15 year period and that just ONE example.
I am surprised that a man of your intellect and education was not aware of this?
....lol, just kidding I know you're an lying spamtard.
Based on my research the Yupik Eskimo priest scandal involved 12 priests and the victims were overwhelmingly boys. Meanwhile, the continental United States priest scandal involved hundreds of priests whose victims were almost 100% boys.

http://reform-network.net/...

In other words, ELH, you've been busted yet again for fabricating data.

When are you going to stop lying to make your points, fella?

“Dont hate cuz u aint me”

Since: Dec 09

Lynwood

#151677 Jul 23, 2012
Everyone has the right i believe. But that is just my opinion

“"Prosecute me for War Crimes"”

Since: Aug 10

War criminal U.S.A.

#151678 Jul 23, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
I see.
Now tell us why man-boy sex sites like reat-a-boy are so popular.
Hey dumb ass,There are NO under age boys on Rent a boy! There are adults on the Rent a boy sight,Just as on a hetero rent a girl sight,so exactly what the F are you babbling about now?LOL,And what does it have to do with marriage equality Bi-boy! Is rent a boy where you go to rent a tranny for the night when you get horny? Get on topic or get the F off this thread,we grow weary of your off topic lie's and B.S! LOL

Prof Marvel

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#151679 Jul 24, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Escort sites are popular regardless of what you think or believe......but because you are stuck on men, you see everything as only happening with Gay men.......and that is why you have the problem that you do....just admit that you hate Gay men because they, unlike you don't hate themselves and we all know you can't stand you!!!
You're a sex cult not a minority deserving of special or "equal rights."

For example, your "pride" parades are populated with men in penis suits and erect penis hats. Other examples of your despicable exhibitionism are half-nude leather boys being led in dog chains by their "butch" tops, 20 foot penis floats with confetti spitting out the head, men in drag, fish-net stockings and stiletto heels.

Unlike Mardi Gras this kind of degradation is approved of by your parade organizers.

Honestly, if you're not a sex cult tell us how a parade by a sex cult could possibly be more degrading than yours.

Prof Marvel

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#151680 Jul 24, 2012
UnAmerican InfidelIdiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumb ass,There are NO under age boys on Rent a boy! There are adults on the Rent a boy sight,Just as on a hetero rent a girl sight,so exactly what the F are you babbling about now?LOL,And what does it have to do with marriage equality Bi-boy! Is rent a boy where you go to rent a tranny for the night when you get horny? Get on topic or get the F off this thread,we grow weary of your off topic lie's and B.S! LOL
Why do they call themselves "rent-a-boy" if they have no boys?
Marnie

Bradenton, FL

#151681 Jul 24, 2012
On again off again on again off again on again off agin, in out out in innie outie outie inneiel. WHO GIVES A FN SHIT except those lapping same sex puss's or stickin it in same sex oral fixtures. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT. GET the F OVER IT and go do your thing without REQUIRING NATIONAL SUPPORT, innie's outies.

I HAVE A RIGHT TO NOT HAVE THIS shit shoved DOWN MY THROAT OVER and OVER ad nauseum. YOU are encroaching on OTHERS RIGHTS TO BE LEFT ALONE. LEAVE Me the F ALONE with it already. Lap your puss QUIETLY and NOBODY would care.

Give it a f'n break.
Jess wrote:
Woohoo!!
refiners fire

Merced, CA

#151682 Jul 24, 2012
private wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry you don't get to vote on what I am having for dinner tonight.
It doesn't matter what you feel, think, or your opinion, God instituted marriage between Male and Female, He created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve. Can two men produce a child? Can two women produce a child? If a child frowns up when they see two women or two men together,common sense tells you something, hello wake up... however you can say is that all you got is God all you want, I guarantee you will be eating every bit of those words because God is the creator of this universe, He is God and He is sovern and mark my words, He will deal with sin, the abomination of desolation that is committed in His sight, so put on your seat belt, from the white house to the dog house, God is going to be the final Judge of all of this non-sense.
Bill Of Rights

Tempe, AZ

#151683 Jul 24, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
I see.
Now tell us why man-boy sex sites like reat-a-boy are so popular.
Then answer your own question by telling us what makes hetero prostitution/escort sights so popular? Are you really that stupid? Never mind you've already answered that question on numerous occasions,like when ever you write a post! LOL
Bill Of Rights

Tempe, AZ

#151684 Jul 24, 2012
refiners fire wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter what you feel, think, or your opinion, God instituted marriage between Male and Female, He created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve. Can two men produce a child? Can two women produce a child? If a child frowns up when they see two women or two men together,common sense tells you something, hello wake up... however you can say is that all you got is God all you want, I guarantee you will be eating every bit of those words because God is the creator of this universe, He is God and He is sovern and mark my words, He will deal with sin, the abomination of desolation that is committed in His sight, so put on your seat belt, from the white house to the dog house, God is going to be the final Judge of all of this non-sense.
So sorry dufus but we do NOT live in a theocracy and the Constitution protects us from your Christian Sharia laws that you wish to impose on all of us! And wrong again as the institution of marriage is first and foremost a secular,state function! Your church marriage isn't worth squat with out a state issued and sanctioned marriage license! The Constitution for all Americans and trumps your bible! Now go into your church,take your bible as your bible is totally IRRELEVANT to the topic of this thread and preach to the choir,we don't want to hear your bible babble! Keep it to yourself! Separation of church and state,ever hear of it? LOL

Prof Marvel

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#151685 Jul 24, 2012
Bill Of Rights wrote:
<quoted text>
Then answer your own question by telling us what makes hetero prostitution/escort sights so popular? Are you really that stupid? Never mind you've already answered that question on numerous occasions,like when ever you write a post! LOL
Because hetero men are interested in girls.

Now quit your dodging and tell us why man-boy escort services like "rent-a-boy" are so popular among gays like yourself.

And this time a direct answer please.

Prof Marvel

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#151686 Jul 24, 2012
Bill Of Rights wrote:
<quoted text>
So sorry dufus but we do NOT live in a theocracy and the Constitution protects us from your Christian Sharia laws that you wish to impose on all of us! And wrong again as the institution of marriage is first and foremost a secular,state function! Your church marriage isn't worth squat with out a state issued and sanctioned marriage license! The Constitution for all Americans and trumps your bible! Now go into your church,take your bible as your bible is totally IRRELEVANT to the topic of this thread and preach to the choir,we don't want to hear your bible babble! Keep it to yourself! Separation of church and state,ever hear of it? LOL
Last time I checked the Constitution made no special dispensations for sex cults such as the LGBT community.

Can you direct me to the referenced language in the Constitution that confers "equal rights" upon sex cults?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#151687 Jul 24, 2012
Marcia_Marcia_Marcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Usually when someone is pedophile it is not always about the sexual act itself it is about the control they have over a person that is weaker and not able to fight back. They want that power to do what they want and usually they are to young to question it. And since it is not always about the sexual act itself that is why they are able to have a so called normal relationship with a female.
If that were the case, most pedophiles would molest both genders.

Your denial is idiotic political correctness that leaves children vulnerable. You are literally a pedophile accomplice/enabler.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#151688 Jul 24, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on my research the Yupik Eskimo priest scandal involved 12 priests and the victims were overwhelmingly boys. Meanwhile, the continental United States priest scandal involved hundreds of priests whose victims were almost 100% boys.
http://reform-network.net/...
In other words, ELH, you've been busted yet again for fabricating data.
When are you going to stop lying to make your points, fella?
I'm SHOCKED!!!!!!!!!!

Why in the world do gays constantly need to lie and distort to defend their cause???????

Smile.

PS(I bet Big Bird shows up)

Big Smile.
Reality

Madison, WI

#151689 Jul 24, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
I see.
Now tell us why man-boy sex sites like reat-a-boy are so popular.
You tell us, I for one have never visited it. I think its rather sick. Do you derive sexual satisfaction from it?
Reality

Madison, WI

#151690 Jul 24, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
So your point is Catholic priests are Christian heterosexuals addicted to male-to-male sex?
It looks like you are wrong(again), the priests liked little girls too. As a Christian does that make you feel better about your sex cult? Why did you let this happen to all the children? Christian churches seem to be breading grounds for pedophiles. Does it make you feel godly to molest children, is that why you do it? Christianity+ pedophiles+ uncaring parents= sex cult!
Reality

Madison, WI

#151691 Jul 24, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Last time I checked the Constitution made no special dispensations for sex cults such as the LGBT community.
Can you direct me to the referenced language in the Constitution that confers "equal rights" upon sex cults?
Why does the government make special rights for the christian sex cult? All the sex cult sects of Christianity enjoy tax free status.

Prof Marvel

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#151692 Jul 24, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>Why does the government make special rights for the christian sex cult? All the sex cult sects of Christianity enjoy tax free status.
So you concede the LGBT community is a sex cult?

Prof Marvel

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#151693 Jul 24, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>It looks like you are wrong(again), the priests liked little girls too. As a Christian does that make you feel better about your sex cult? Why did you let this happen to all the children? Christian churches seem to be breading grounds for pedophiles. Does it make you feel godly to molest children, is that why you do it? Christianity+ pedophiles+ uncaring parents= sex cult!
Once again you're totally incoherent.

Let me help you sort it out ...

You people celebrate and worship the phallic symbol. You go marching down Main Street on giant penis floats, dressed in penis suits, wearing erect penis hats on your head.

That's why I call you a sex cult.

Now tell us why you call Christians a sex cult.

Prof Marvel

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#151694 Jul 24, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>You tell us, I for one have never visited it. I think its rather sick. Do you derive sexual satisfaction from it?
Man-boy escort services like "rent-a-boy" are hugely popular because gay men are hugely attracted to boys.

That's my explanation -- what's yours?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Facebook Revenue, Users Top Estimates as Mobile... Fri melinda 1
Moving to San Mateo/ Burlingame area need a ren... Jul 27 Enirak 1
News Hidden streets of Menlo Park: Croner Avenue Jul 24 Hellary Clitass 4
News Trump seeks to dismiss lawsuit over Trump Unive... Jul 24 Callme TRUMP 2
La Victoria's Orange Sauce (Jan '06) Jul 21 TMM 131
ANyone know what happened to the girl in east p... (Mar '07) Jul 20 No more illegals 43
News Complex view of Islam found in poetry of Iran, ... Jul 18 The Proclaimer 1

Redwood City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Redwood City Mortgages