Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201860 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

john

Perris, CA

#148146 Jul 1, 2012
Romney Jokes wrote:
Q: What part of NO doesn't Mitt Romney understand?
A: Depends on which one of the answers he gave to a simple yes or no question.
....?? ask obama the same question, but without a teleprompter!!
thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

#148147 Jul 1, 2012
NEW GOP wrote:
I support gay marriage, but I do not support Obama.
I don't support either
ELH

Portland, OR

#148148 Jul 1, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>

Using algebra:
*Heterosexual population: 311,591,917 * 0.90 (assuming 90% of them have AIDS)= 280,432,725---That's literally a EPIDEMIC!!!
I was joking but OMG... you REALLY are RETARDED.

Pay attention this time dumbazz. NO ONE said that 90% of heterosexuals have HIV/AIDS. However WHO statistics clearly prove that 90% of people who do have HIV/AIDS are HETEROSEXUALS. I know it's (very) "subtle" but hopefully you can pull you head out of you azz long enough to figure it out now that I have explained it to you TWICE.
thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

#148149 Jul 1, 2012
DorN wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays do reproduce! They marry straights because they can't legally marry gays. They pass on their X chromosome to their daughters who have a 50% chance of producing a gay son.
If Gays are marrying & having sex with people of the OPPOSITE sex, then how the hell does that make them "gay"?
DorN wrote:
"They pass on their X chromosome to their daughters who have a 50% chance of producing a gay son."
I like to a study of those who give birth to pedophiles, necrophiles, & zoophiles, supporting the "born that way" theory
thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

#148150 Jul 1, 2012
Sorry, I meant to say:
I like to SEE a study of those who give birth to pedophiles, necrophiles, & zoophiles, supporting the "born that way" theory
ELH

Portland, OR

#148151 Jul 1, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
Wanna know why I don't believe the gays' theory on USA heterosexuals dying more from AIDS?

Because aside from you comments being completely OFF TOPIC REPETITIVE and (extremely) DULL you having third grad math skills AND you also have extremely poor read comprehension?

Heterosexuals account for 90% of HIV/AIDS cases WORLD WIDE Key word" WORLD WIDE.

The topic here is same sex MARRIAGE. If you and the other "straight" fella's want to yank each other cranks about HIV/AIDs you all need to start a new thread.
ELH

Portland, OR

#148152 Jul 1, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
You homos are the ones carrying & spreading the AIDS, not us heterosexuals. You queers & your retarded delusional theories are just as retarded & dumb as you are queer.
*sigh* Why are you faggots so stupid?
After all anyone who it's a right wing religious fundie sheep must be gay? By your own "logic" since over 55% of Americans now support SSM that must mean that half the country is gay.

So Einstein... Is there any more "algebra" you want to try out tonight?
Winston Smith

United States

#148153 Jul 1, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>
Here:
<quoted text>
See Winston Smith's post advocating blue raids. I oppose this hatred, outing anyone for political goals is wrong. In civil society, we respect privacy, not extremists.
This just proves, keeping marriage as is, between a man and a woman, is the moderate political position; outlawing same sex marriage or changing the definition of marriage for everyone without their consent, are the radical positions.
How did you feel when "they" took that $40 million dollar look at Bill Clinton's wedding tackle? This is American politics. Conservatives/republicans are ruthless bastards when it comes to such tactics. You might want to find a new party to back if this really does rile you.

Dishonesty and ruthlessness are part & parcel to politics. Your finger pointing is quite amusing.
thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

#148154 Jul 1, 2012
ELH wrote:
"I was joking but OMG...[/QUOTE
I was joking too about AIDS in gays too! Oh wait! No I wasn't.
[QUOTE who="ELH"]
... you REALLY are RETARDED.
COOL STORY BRO
ELH wrote:
Pay attention this time dumbazz.
I did pay attention. Clearly those AIDS heterosexual figures don't add up. If you would pay attention to my calculations you would know that.
ELH wrote:
However WHO statistics clearly prove that 90% of people who do have HIV/AIDS are HETEROSEXUALS.[/ELF]
Probably delusional perverts, like yourself
[QUOTE who="ELH"]
I know it's (very) "subtle" but hopefully you can pull you head out of you azz long enough to figure it out now that I have explained it to you TWICE.
You can explain, whine, & bitch all you want. My calculations are still gonna show your heterosexual AIDS epidemic theory doesn't exist.

“WAY TO GO”

Since: Mar 11

IRELAND

#148155 Jul 1, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
Homosexual population: 2% of worldwide population.
Where is your link or source that backs up this number? or is that just what you believe the Gay male population to be? or does this include Lesbians?

I know that the true or accurate number is not known from the Census......because not all folks identify themselves accurately on that.
thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

#148156 Jul 1, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
Because aside from you comments being completely OFF TOPIC REPETITIVE and (extremely) DULL you having third grad math skills AND you also have extremely poor read comprehension?
Heterosexuals account for 90% of HIV/AIDS cases WORLD WIDE Key word" WORLD WIDE.
The topic here is same sex MARRIAGE. If you and the other "straight" fella's want to yank each other cranks about HIV/AIDs you all need to start a new thread.
ELH wrote:
Bitch please...I'm a Engineering major. I've gone as far as Calculus III & Differential Equations in math. My math skills exceed most college graduates.
ELH wrote:
Prove it!
ELH wrote:
The topic here is same sex MARRIAGE.
I know. But I love how mentioning AIDS pisses all you homos off!
ELH wrote:
If you and the other "straight" fella's want to yank each other cranks about HIV/AIDs you all need to start a new thread.
Why don't you try to tell that to the other 9000 posts that mention AIDS, pedophilia, rape, & child abuse related with same sex "marriage".
Romney Jokes

West Covina, CA

#148157 Jul 1, 2012
Q: How many buttons are there on Mitt Romneys magic underwear?

A: Depends on how many wives he has.
thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

#148158 Jul 1, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is your link or source that backs up this number?
http://www.traditioninaction.org/HotTopics/a0...
RnL2008 wrote:
or is that just what you believe the Gay male population to be? or does this include Lesbians?
LOL What a stupid question. Are lesbians homosexuals too? EPIC FAIL.
RnL2008 wrote:
I know that the true or accurate number is not known from the Census......
LOL Wanna know why? Because perverts are constantly changing them.
RnL2008 wrote:
because not all folks identify themselves accurately on that.
I agree, there are some sick confused people out there.

“WAY TO GO”

Since: Mar 11

IRELAND

#148159 Jul 1, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
Another lame azz pathetic site......with NO real evidence to back up your claim!!!!

Can you idiots EVER find a site that has NO RELIGIOUS CONNECTIONS to make a point? Probably not!!!

Please provide a site or link NOT religiously biased......thanks!!!
Bruno

Redondo Beach, CA

#148161 Jul 1, 2012
I hope everyone had a great day today.
Romney Jokes

West Covina, CA

#148162 Jul 1, 2012
Q: Why doesn't Mitt Romney quit the cult?

A: Just can't get away from them.
Romney Jokes

West Covina, CA

#148163 Jul 1, 2012
Q: When Mitt Romeny was asked who's gay?

A1: The Green Lantern from the comic books.

A2: Mitt Romney knocked him down and shaved his head.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#148164 Jul 1, 2012
Romney Jokes wrote:
Q: When Mitt Romeny was asked who's gay?
A1: The Green Lantern from the comic books.
A2: Mitt Romney knocked him down and shaved his head.
a2.
Dan

Sacramento, CA

#148165 Jul 1, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Bitch please...I'm a Engineering major. I've gone as far as Calculus III & Differential Equations in math. My math skills exceed most college graduates.
<quoted text>
Prove it!
<quoted text>
I know. But I love how mentioning AIDS pisses all you homos off!
<quoted text>
Why don't you try to tell that to the other 9000 posts that mention AIDS, pedophilia, rape, & child abuse related with same sex "marriage".
Get a grip nutsack.

Skewed information is basically useless input.

That or you actually do believe your 71 year old fat Marlboro smoking momma stands a good chance of making the Dallas Cheerleaders this year.
Dan

Sacramento, CA

#148166 Jul 1, 2012
Bruno wrote:
I hope everyone had a great day today.
I know I did.

Kicked two anti gay bashers into the gutter for mentioning they were looking to hurt homosexuals supporting marriage, denied an Aryan Nations member employment, slapped some clown on the back of his head at the movie theater for mentioning Asians were nothing but sneaky immigrants looking to find ways of stealing the 'white mans' hard earned money and told some clown to get a life and mind his own business after he spied a pair of women holding hands.

LOL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Male Privilege Sun It is True 4
Review: Senior Helpers Sun rej1988 2
Possession May 20 Luci 2
Real Estate Classes -- New Now Forming at CSM May 19 College of San Mateo 1
News Redwood City approves highway undercrossing: Pa... May 14 Lives in Redwood ... 2
My Teen Verbally Abuses Me (Feb '09) Mar '16 Lue1981 122
Which cheap and legit site to buy fifa 15 coins? (Nov '14) Mar '16 Novialee 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Redwood City Mortgages