Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201480 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Prof Marvel

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Indianapolis, IN

#147288 Jun 24, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Look AZZHOLE......if ya want to think I'm a him.....then all that does is make you look silly.....so, please continue to look silly......lol!!!
A person who is an adult and engages in a sexual act with anyone under the age of 18 is a CHILD MOLESTER and needs to punished as severely as possible......like the link stated NOT every Pedophile or Hebephile engage in the sexual act with a minor, but a Child Molester does.....and frankly in my opinion......if ANYONE HARMS A CHILD REGARDLESS OF SEXUAL ORIENTATION......they should suffer the most painful suffering they can.
The one being ridiculous is YOU.......because you think that anyone who molests a boy is AUTOMATICALLY Gay and that's just not true.
Say, Missy, I was in Nam in a rifle platoon when I was 17.

That means you're an idiot for saying anyone under 18 is a child.

You're trying to make the case for there not being such thing as homosexual pedophiles, but I assure you nobody but your lesbian friends are buying it. Your gay friends are not even buying it because they all know a cute teenage hunk in a bathing suit is what they dream about.

And this points to how homosexuality fouls-up up a person's thinking. It's like building a house on a fouled-up foundation -- the house ends up crooked, titled, and teetering.

Your foundation is your sexual orientation -- it's abnormal. If it happened at birth, you were a defected baby. If it happened afterwards, your parents are to blame. However it happened, you turned out damaged.

But that's ok.

We live in a humane society that takes care of our sick.

What's not ok is when you try to foist your illness on our children the way you're doing in Massachusetts. Your homosexual ideas have no business in our schools and -- even a child from the cruelest orphanage deserves better than lesbian or gay parents.

That's all.

lides

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#147289 Jun 24, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
Apparently, as you prove day after day, age alone does not guarantee that someone is not a moron.

Prof Marvel

Indianapolis, IN

#147290 Jun 24, 2012
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, as you prove day after day, age alone does not guarantee that someone is not a moron.
Just for my files, Lides, can you answer the following questions?

1. Have you read Randy Shiltz's "The Band Played On?

2. Have you read Guy Rotello's "The Etiology of Homosexuality?"

3. Have you ever been to Fire Island?

4. Have you ever been to the Greenwich Village docks on a warm summer night?

5. Have you ever been to a gay bathhouse of bar?

6. Have you ever seen the sex ads in the Advocate?

7. Do you even know what The Advocate is?

8. Have you a loved one with HIV?

9. Have you ever met anyone with HIV?

10. Have you ever even bothered to visit the CDC website?

I ask these questions for informational purposes only.

You present yourself as an expert on Homosexual matters and I -- and I'm sure many others -- would like to know from whence your wellspring of knowledge flows.

Thanks.

“"Swift Boats R 4 Water Skiing"”

Since: Mar 09

"Equality" = Constitution"

#147291 Jun 24, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
You're trying to make the case for there not being such thing as homosexual pedophiles, but I assure you nobody but your lesbian friends are buying it. Your gay friends are not even buying it because they all know a cute teenage hunk in a bathing suit is what they dream about.
And this points to how homosexuality fouls-up up a person's thinking. It's like building a house on a fouled-up foundation -- the house ends up crooked, titled, and teetering.
Your foundation is your sexual orientation -- it's abnormal. If it happened at birth, you were a defected baby. If it happened afterwards, your parents are to blame. However it happened, you turned out damaged.
But that's ok.
What's not ok is when you try to foist your illness on our children the way you're doing in Massachusetts. Your homosexual ideas have no business in our schools and -- even a child from the cruelest orphanage deserves better than lesbian or gay parents.
That's all.
Sure you were in a rifle platoon when you were 17 Gary,yeah right,sure you were! LOL,You're a funny guy! The lie's and delusions just keep coming one after another! That makes you around 58-60? Funny you stated your age way back when and it wasn't 58-60 Gary! And legally any person under the age of 18 is considered a minor in the vast majority of states! So lets try again shall we and stop with the Vet crap as it's very disrespectful to the real Vets out here who actually did serve their country and not chicken hawks like yourself! Busted Gary,busted bad!

lides

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#147292 Jun 24, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
Just for my files, Lides, can you answer the following questions?
1. Have you read Randy Shiltz's "The Band Played On?
2. Have you read Guy Rotello's "The Etiology of Homosexuality?"
3. Have you ever been to Fire Island?
4. Have you ever been to the Greenwich Village docks on a warm summer night?
5. Have you ever been to a gay bathhouse of bar?
6. Have you ever seen the sex ads in the Advocate?
7. Do you even know what The Advocate is?
8. Have you a loved one with HIV?
9. Have you ever met anyone with HIV?
10. Have you ever even bothered to visit the CDC website?
I ask these questions for informational purposes only.
You present yourself as an expert on Homosexual matters and I -- and I'm sure many others -- would like to know from whence your wellspring of knowledge flows.
Thanks.
I don't need to gratify your stupid questions with a response. Although I will answer one. I have visited the CDC website, and it offers no help for your inept position. Face it Marvel, you are an idiot. Your arguments are all emotional in basis, there really is somewhere between little and no rational basis for them.

Feel free to join the grown ups and offer a big boy argument for your position, I think you lack the mental capacity to do so.

“WAY TO GO”

Since: Mar 11

IRELAND

#147293 Jun 24, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
But that's ok.
That's all.
And that has what to do with my gender? NOTHING!!!

I'm sorry that you lied to enlist......the age was 18 back then.......and has always been 18 unless you had parental consent.

Sorry, but it is you that continues to insist that Gay men are attracted to someone they aren't.....but then in my mind that makes you a sick SOB. I have LOTS of Gay men who are friends....and NONE of them have ever mentioned they are attracted to young boys.........sorry, you can't grasp the difference!!!

Like I said....YOU ARE REALLY A PATHETIC AND SICK SOB......not defected, perfectly normal and believe that a child is deserving of a stable and loving environment......Gay and Lesbian Parents can provide that just like Straights can!!!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#147299 Jun 25, 2012

Prof Marvel

Indianapolis, IN

#147300 Jun 25, 2012
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to gratify your stupid questions with a response. Although I will answer one. I have visited the CDC website, and it offers no help for your inept position. Face it Marvel, you are an idiot. Your arguments are all emotional in basis, there really is somewhere between little and no rational basis for them.
Feel free to join the grown ups and offer a big boy argument for your position, I think you lack the mental capacity to do so.
So ... You admit you know nothing about homosexual culture save the information you gleaned during your one visit to the DC website.

You, sir, are the poster child for narrow-minded fools. You take pride in the fact that you've never read gay journalists who disagree with the LGBT -- wear this fact on your chest like a medal of honor. You're here every day beating the drum for gays when you know no more about them than you do the man in the moon.

But don't feel alone, lides; as I've long pointed out straight morons like you who support same sex marriage are everywhere and like you, most of them know not a whit about the arguments opposing same-sex marriage. Like you, they dont want to know about these arguments -- they close their eyes to them.

For example -- they don't want to know about the hundreds of young men lured into the man-boy sex industry because straight morons like gave the LGBT the clout to run ads like this on tax-supported non-profit youth sites:
http://www.ccaa.org/pump.html

Yeah, that's your handiwork, Lides?

Proud of it?

Does it make you feel warm and cozy to know some kid down on his luck who goes to the site for help is persuaded by the people who are supposed to be there to help him to become a sex industry worker?

A job's a job, right, lides?

No ...?

Here's a link to rent-a-boy. Go to it and you will see hundreds of straight-looking boys for rent. Do you really think they were all born with the gay gene, lides? Did you ever pause to think straight morons like you just might have a little something to do with their being there?

Let's hear you talk it up, lides -- although it might be difficult since there aren't many LGBT talking points to cover this part of your beloved gay community.

Prof Marvel

Indianapolis, IN

#147301 Jun 25, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry that you lied to enlist......the age was 18 back then.......and has always been 18 unless you had parental consent.
Sorry, but it is you that continues to insist that Gay men are attracted to someone they aren't.....but then in my mind that makes you a sick SOB. I have LOTS of Gay men who are friends....and NONE of them have ever mentioned they are attracted to young boys.........sorry, you can't grasp the difference!!!
Like I said....YOU ARE REALLY A PATHETIC AND SICK SOB......not defected, perfectly normal and believe that a child is deserving of a stable and loving environment......Gay and Lesbian Parents can provide that just like Straights can!!!
Don't take this personally, RN, but I have a rule regarding stupid comments -- I don't respond to them. I mention this because it's now painfully clear you're not very intelligent.

For example, directly above you write what is surely the dumbest comment of the year:
Now, anyone with an IQ over 50 would immediately see you rebut your own indictment -- My parents signed me in at 17.

DUR ...

You were too stupid to see it. You're too stupid to see most of the holes in your arguments and it's reached the point where I'm no longer willing to waste my precious time showing you these holes.

You're a dumb lesbian without an education, decent job, or willingness to improve yourself. You're also an LGBT ideologue and a shockingly unread one at that.

There's no purpose in discussing anything of consequence with you. Your response to everything is already known because it's scripted.

This being the way things are, forgive me if I start ignoring your dumber comments. As I say, there's nothing either new or interesting in them and much that's so astonishingly stupid I'd lower the bar by responding.

Prof Marvel

Indianapolis, IN

#147302 Jun 25, 2012
OldSwiftBoater wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you were in a rifle platoon when you were 17 Gary,yeah right,sure you were! LOL,You're a funny guy! The lie's and delusions just keep coming one after another! That makes you around 58-60? Funny you stated your age way back when and it wasn't 58-60 Gary! And legally any person under the age of 18 is considered a minor in the vast majority of states! So lets try again shall we and stop with the Vet crap as it's very disrespectful to the real Vets out here who actually did serve their country and not chicken hawks like yourself! Busted Gary,busted bad!
I must tell you, OldSwiftBoater, your absence caused me to think you were busted during one of those televised pedophile sweeps.

Let's face it -- you're at least 65-70 years old and that means you're either an Eisenhower Era pedophile, a geriatric cross-dresser, or a defrocked priest.

No one your age supports same-sex marriage unless they're a 'phile, a senior citizen cross-dresser, or a defrocked priest in rehab or jail.

Was that a hit, OldSwiftBoater?

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#147303 Jun 25, 2012
chief22 wrote:
A sad day in America when the will of the people can be thwarted by the whims of activist judges cowering to special interest groups.
We should just abolish states altogether, they are now meaningless
LOL. A bit melodramatic, don't you think?

The people don't get to vote on which of the people receive equal protection under the law. And, if a majority votes away the basic civil rights of a minority, for NO rational reason, then the Courts must step and rectify the situation.

It's their job.

Why are judges only "activist" when they rule against something YOU hold dear, like bigotry? Aren't they supposed to uphold the Constitution, even if it means going against people like you?

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#147304 Jun 25, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
I must tell you, OldSwiftBoater, your absence caused me to think you were busted during one of those televised pedophile sweeps.
Let's face it -- you're at least 65-70 years old and that means you're either an Eisenhower Era pedophile, a geriatric cross-dresser, or a defrocked priest.
No one your age supports same-sex marriage unless they're a 'phile, a senior citizen cross-dresser, or a defrocked priest in rehab or jail.
Why do people like yourself obsess about pedophilia whenever the topic is marriage?

It's creepy.

Don't you have any logical reason for banning Same sex marriage? The best you can do is silly personal attacks and insults?

No wonder your side is shrinking.
Bruno

Redondo Beach, CA

#147305 Jun 25, 2012
OldSwiftBoater wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot not only a comedian but also truthful,something you're completely unfamiliar with ey Bruno? LOL
No swifter, I am very familiar with telling the truth and nothing but the truth. Here is an example: you are a buisy body that enjoys jumping into the middle of a conversation only to save another of his same homosexual lifestyle comrads. Now kindly go back to corner where you belong until we ask for yur opinion. Thank you . Now having said that please STFU :-)
Bruno

Redondo Beach, CA

#147306 Jun 25, 2012
Goooooood morning
Bruno

Redondo Beach, CA

#147307 Jun 25, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Cupcake, I will mock and ridicule you anytime I want and there isn't a f*cking thing you can do about it, except leave. As for me shutting the f*ck up, don't hold your breath little boy, your brain has obviously been deprived of oxygen far too long as it is and you'll never be man enough to make me. So I suggest you just crawl back into whatever hole you came out of and be thankful when I go back to ignoring what a waste of yo mommy and daddy's efforts at reproduction you turned out to be
Ricky you are soooo mean....
Bruno

Redondo Beach, CA

#147308 Jun 25, 2012
OldSwiftBoater wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be so mean Ricky let the kid have his moment. Tough guy!!!
Bruno

Redondo Beach, CA

#147309 Jun 25, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
But that's ok.
That's all.
Well said fellow vet.
Bruno

Redondo Beach, CA

#147310 Jun 25, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know a lesbian couple that raised their two children, both kids graduated from Cal Universities at the very top of their class. Today they are troubled, selfish bratts that have forgotten all the sacrifice that was given up to help them along in life. They both have nothing to do with their lesbian parents.
Bruno

Redondo Beach, CA

#147311 Jun 25, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant deduction ... But I think the swifter was caught off gard feeling lonely one night and convinced to visit a bath house by an unsuspected family member or close buddy. Perhaps the swifter waited too long in his life to do the deed he's always dreamed about.

lides

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#147312 Jun 25, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
So ... You admit you know nothing about homosexual culture save the information you gleaned during your one visit to the DC website.
You, sir, are the poster child for narrow-minded fools. You take pride in the fact that you've never read gay journalists who disagree with the LGBT -- wear this fact on your chest like a medal of honor. You're here every day beating the drum for gays when you know no more about them than you do the man in the moon.
But don't feel alone, lides; as I've long pointed out straight morons like you who support same sex marriage are everywhere and like you, most of them know not a whit about the arguments opposing same-sex marriage. Like you, they dont want to know about these arguments -- they close their eyes to them.
For example -- they don't want to know about the hundreds of young men lured into the man-boy sex industry because straight morons like gave the LGBT the clout to run ads like this on tax-supported non-profit youth sites:
http://www.ccaa.org/pump.html
Yeah, that's your handiwork, Lides?
Proud of it?
Does it make you feel warm and cozy to know some kid down on his luck who goes to the site for help is persuaded by the people who are supposed to be there to help him to become a sex industry worker?
A job's a job, right, lides?
No ...?
Here's a link to rent-a-boy. Go to it and you will see hundreds of straight-looking boys for rent. Do you really think they were all born with the gay gene, lides? Did you ever pause to think straight morons like you just might have a little something to do with their being there?
Let's hear you talk it up, lides -- although it might be difficult since there aren't many LGBT talking points to cover this part of your beloved gay community.
Thank you. That was long, awkward, and pointless.

Why wouldn't LGBT organizations seeking to disseminate information necessary to help stop the spread of AIDS advertise on a website dedicated to the same topic? You certainly aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Your bush league tactics to attempt to tar all homosexuals with the same brush are the equivalent of saying that all Muslims are like the radical Muslims involved in 9-11. They aren't. Most are peaceful, deeply faithful people, who view the attacks with as much shock and horror as the rest of us.

i have no fear of you ever wielding any real power in this debate, because your generalizations, off topic ramblings, and inflammatory rhetoric expose you for the hack that you really are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News California counties see higher turnout under ne... Jun 18 Solarman 1
In need of xänax/ädderall/Öxy/H/Tär?etc Jun 17 Lashy 1
Best MILF \ cougar dating sites San Mateo Jun 8 zan 1
what is the best free dating site (Sep '13) Jun 6 zan 2
News Conviction in fiscal elder abuse case May '18 TrustforSeniors 1
News Redwood City: Seven-story housing complex going... Mar '18 nita singler 1
My Teen Verbally Abuses Me (Feb '09) Feb '18 CDNClerk 143

Redwood City Jobs

Personal Finance

Redwood City Mortgages