Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#146014 Jun 15, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Translation, you were making an inept point that you cannot support."
-REAL Translation: You're gay marriage is about as pointless as boys who fuck dogs, & moms who fall in with their 8 yrs old daughters.
"So, your idiotic notions about marriage are far from apt. Do you have any legitimate state interest served by denying equal protection of the law to same sex couples as mandated by the 14th Amendment, which would render your argument relevant?"
-Yeah I do! What's next? You're gonna marry your dog? Your 12 yrs old adopted son? Or your toaster? It's disgusting, like homosexuality.
Let us know when state and federal laws are established based on what nitcompoops find icky.

Nice language by the way. Did you learn that in Sunday School this week, while pretending that you are a pillar of morality?

Location hidden

#146015 Jun 15, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
Ah, you lefties love equality, even when it's not true. Right = left. Love = lust. Truth = lies. Common sense = stupidity. Women = men. Homosexual = straight. Two daddies = two mommies = one dad and one mommy. Muslim countries = Christian countries. Single parent family = traditional family.
ROFL
Still got nothing I see. Don't sweat it, no one has any expectations that you will demonstrate a shread of intelligence here. One can only imagine that the bar has been lowered for you repeatedly in life in order to allow you to feel you are moving ahead.

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#146016 Jun 15, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
-Sure! Gay marriage isn't part of the Constitution LOL
Funny, the 14th Amendment mandates that states provide ALL PERSONS within their jurisdiction equal protection of the laws. Marirage is one such protection in every state in the union.
thisGuy wrote:
-Depends on how stupid you are.
Well, you are proviing to be most unintelligent.
thisGuy wrote:
-So no restrictions as long as consensual? Sounds like a good excuse to legal marriage between a person & a pet or a person & child. ROFL.
Restrictions may be made, if doing so serves a compelling state interest. You’ve yet to indicate any such interest served by denying same sex couples the right to marry.
thisGuy wrote:
-Yes. Pets & children love their [adopted] parents/owners. I can see Gays (Sexual perverts) trying to take that "love" to a whole new level with sexual child abuse & animal cruelty...ROFL
I never made the argument of love, I have made an argument of equal protection of the laws. Marriage requires the ability to legally consent, which pets inherently lack.
You are making a terribly foolish argument on this point.
thisGuy wrote:
-What rational thought? That Gays are perverts? Gee, I already knew that!...
Then you are free not to enter into a marriage with someone who is gay. Homsoexuality is not, however a crime, nor is it a sickness for that matter. Feel free to make a valid argument, I don't think you can.
thisGuy wrote:
ROFL
So do pigs. Have you ever heard that one can judge someone by the company they keep?
thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

#146018 Jun 15, 2012
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still got nothing I see. Don't sweat it, no one has any expectations that you will demonstrate a shread of intelligence here. One can only imagine that the bar has been lowered for you repeatedly in life in order to allow you to feel you are moving ahead.
What "shred of intelligence"? That a man/woman marriage is different from man/man, woman/woman, man/dog, woman/dog, man/child, woman/child marriage? Sorry, how "homophobic" of me </sarcasm>
thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

#146019 Jun 15, 2012
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let us know when state and federal laws are established based on what nitcompoops find icky.
Nice language by the way. Did you learn that in Sunday School this week, while pretending that you are a pillar of morality?
No, I learned it from the Interwebs...LOLOLOLOLOL
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#146020 Jun 15, 2012
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't make a spill about Romney, I made a spill about Brian_G and those like him that opposed Romney for months because he's a Morman, but now back him completely because they don't have a choice. How hypocritical they are, and how they lack any semblance of integrity.
Perhaps next time you should read the post I'm responding to before diving in like an idiot.
Well fine, glad you explained what you wrote, next time be more clear. Let's change the topic to choices and why we make them. Are you really driving in right now, then I guess you are an idiot.

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#146021 Jun 15, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
Well fine, glad you explained what you wrote, next time be more clear. Let's change the topic to choices and why we make them. Are you really driving in right now, then I guess you are an idiot.
Why change the topic just because you are losing?

Even if we did, what state interest is served by denying same sex couples the choice to marry the adult consenting partner of their choosing?

It appears your argument fails to rise to the level of having a rational basis.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#146022 Jun 15, 2012
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Why change the topic just because you are losing?
Even if we did, what state interest is served by denying same sex couples the choice to marry the adult consenting partner of their choosing?
It appears your argument fails to rise to the level of having a rational basis.
Let me explain, I was asking why Johah was changing the topic. And what am I losing? Who is keeping tabs here? Is this a big contest? What can I win? Once the count has been calculated, will this forum be sent to the State with the results? If only you were married, think how happy you would be this morning instead of being so angry and on the edge, marriage makes everyone happy all the time...LOL!!!!(dan taught me that)

Location hidden

#146023 Jun 15, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are the same 'peers' who said every previous now debunked study 'proved' the opposite, right?
Watching you so deserately cling to the Retgerus "Study" is hilarious!!! I bet you think gay men live 20 years less then heterosexual men too!!! LOL!! Or that gay men end up in diapers!!! Ooooh, oooh, I know....do you also think that I was abused as a child??!!!! Oh, oh, I know, let me guess, you also have proof that the gays ran the Nazi party, right hon!!! I'm sure you've got the proof of that on your "favorites" tab!!!!

Tell us the one about how our marriages will lead to polygamy, incest, necrophilia and beastiality!!! That one's always good for an afternoon chuckle. Make sure to present the cause and effect now won't you hon?!! No one on your side has been able to demonstrate that, but I'm sure given the mass amount of studies you keep claiming to have, I'm confident that YOU, KiMare, will be the one to rescue your side's cause from the increasingly out of control mess it has become!!! Save your people KiMare!! Save them with the Retgerus "study"!!!!

After you get done with that, can you come back and demonstrate how the overturning of Don't Ask Don't Tell has weakened our armed forces? That one is one of my favorites. Make sure to bring plenty of specific examples, won't you hon?!! What about choice and reperative theory? Got any golden Paul Cameron nuggets you can throw in? LOL!!!!!

You're really Anita Bryant, aren't you? Come on KiMare, you can level with us!!

As the Retgerus' "study" is rightfully dismissed as the propaganda it is by the American Academy of Pediatrics, the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, the American Psychiatric Association, the American Psychological Association, the American Psychoanalytic Association, the National Association of Social Workers, the Child Welfare League of America, the North American Council on Adoptable Children, and Canadian Psychological Association, please make sure to come back here day in and day out defending it, ok hon??!!! Nothing would make you look more credible!!!! LOL!!!! Make sure to attack the credibility of these organizations rather than countering the actual reasons why Retgerus' "study" has become the joke of the week within the expert community!!! We'll be right here waiting to watch the show!!

Location hidden

#146024 Jun 15, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
What "shred of intelligence"? That a man/woman marriage is different from man/man, woman/woman, man/dog, woman/dog, man/child, woman/child marriage? Sorry, how "homophobic" of me </sarcasm>
1) Did anyone say they weren't different? Nope, no one did. There are all sorts of different marriages. Different religions, different races, different sizes, and yes different genders. One no more valuable that the other.

Your constant need to argue things that have never been presented demonstrates exactly what I was talking about concerning "no shred of intelligence".

2) People that incesantly talk about people having sex with children and dogs should speak to a professional. Your creepy obsession with this, and your need to talk about it constantly is quite disgusting, and not in any way normal.

Location hidden

#146025 Jun 15, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Well fine, glad you explained what you wrote, next time be more clear.
I was as clear as I needed to be. I wasn't the one thrusting myself into an existing conversation without seeing what had previously been said. I'm not responsible for your lack of proper research.
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's change the topic to choices and why we make them.
Why? Oh, that's right, changing the topic is about all you people can do. Carry on.
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really driving in right now, then I guess you are an idiot.
Where did I say I was driving in? Where did I mention anything about driving?

Idiot much?
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#146026 Jun 15, 2012
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was as clear as I needed to be. I wasn't the one thrusting myself into an existing conversation without seeing what had previously been said. I'm not responsible for your lack of proper research.
<quoted text>
Why? Oh, that's right, changing the topic is about all you people can do. Carry on.
<quoted text>
Where did I say I was driving in? Where did I mention anything about driving?
Idiot much?
I think after this many posts that it all previously has been said.

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#146027 Jun 15, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
Let me explain, I was asking why Johah was changing the topic. And what am I losing?
Funny, you are the one trying to obfuscate, and the reason you are losing is because you are seemingly incapable of providing a rational basis for your position.
thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

#146028 Jun 15, 2012
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you know this, then why is it the crux of your "argument"? Now you just made yourself sound even stupider.
Because x+y = z it not the same as x+x =/= z & y+y =/= z.

How is what I'm saying "stupid"? Or do you honestly believe 2 men/2 women are capable of reproducing asexual? If so, then you are believing a lie!
thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

#146029 Jun 15, 2012
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Did anyone say they weren't different? Nope, no one did. There are all sorts of different marriages. Different religions, different races, different sizes, and yes different genders. One no more valuable that the other.
Your constant need to argue things that have never been presented demonstrates exactly what I was talking about concerning "no shred of intelligence".
2) People that incesantly talk about people having sex with children and dogs should speak to a professional. Your creepy obsession with this, and your need to talk about it constantly is quite disgusting, and not in any way normal.
"There are all sorts of different marriages. Different religions, different races, different sizes, and yes different genders. One no more valuable that the other."
-Still doesn't change the fact the only real marriage is between a man & a woman...of fferent religions, different races, different sizes.

"Your constant need to argue things that have never been presented demonstrates exactly what I was talking about concerning "no shred of intelligence"."
-U MAD BRO?

Only a person with "no shred of intelligence" would think x+y=z affected the outcome of x+x =/= z & y+y =/= z when x+x & y+y are INCAPABLE of creating a fetus (z).

"People that incesantly talk about people having sex with children and dogs should speak to a professional."
-So discussing the damages of pedophilia & bestiality make me a "mental case"? What's next? Talking about how smoking is bad for you means you somehow developed a mental smoking disorder? Cool Story Bro.

"Your creepy obsession with this, and your need to talk about it constantly is quite disgusting, and not in any way normal."
-LOL Since when is disagreeing or being disgusted by a behavior means being "obsessed" with it? That makes no fucking sense. What's next? Are who disagree with high taxes are secretly "obsessed" with high taxes? Are those who are disgusted by murdering people "obsessed" with murder?

Someone please tell the Gay Totalitarians that the real world isn't Opposite Day
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#146030 Jun 15, 2012
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, you are the one trying to obfuscate, and the reason you are losing is because you are seemingly incapable of providing a rational basis for your position.
what am I losing?

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#146031 Jun 15, 2012
Jonah1 wrote:
...Bet you wish you could get back that contribution you made to batshyt crazy Bachmann and her closet case husband!!
Is Jon outing a homosexual with his post quoted above? Is it OK to announce the sexual orientation of your political opponents, as Jon's does?

I feel this type of argument harms everyone. I condemn the defamation quoted above!
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#146032 Jun 15, 2012
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still nothing to actually add to the discussion I see. Don't worry Penguin Boy, nobody expects anything else from you.
LMAO .. Typical come back, it is you lacking the a bility to think of somethng new. You are pathetic
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#146033 Jun 15, 2012
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see. So going on Topix and insulting people is an example of the morality you wish to spread. Got it. No thanks, we're not interested in your version of morality.
Joanah ...what insults ?? I am telling you the truth and the facts, you just can't deal with it. When you go to great lenghts to show a normal moral society that your lifestyle fits in, is a perfect example of showing second class status. LMAO you are a loser.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#146034 Jun 15, 2012
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What an upstanding moral post Penguin Boy.
Thank you Joanah ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daly City Officer Charged With Excessive Force (Aug '06) Wed yes call me 09864... 376
yahoo nd skype id nhi h Tue sam-7 1
Police chase on Sunday early morning thru EPA Dec 21 D mann 1
Bill Widmer named new Rancho Palos Verdes city ... Dec 20 Are you serious 1
HELP STOP UNJUST PERSECUTIONS of TAXPAYERS over... Dec 19 EQUAL RIGHTS 27
sri ganganagar Dec 18 parmjeet 1
Good Night... Dec 16 Ashik love 2

Redwood City News Video

Redwood City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Redwood City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE