Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201878 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

“WAY TO GO”

Since: Mar 11

IRELAND

#144855 Jun 8, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Dan gets frustrated and threatens people. He's threatened once to twist me into a human pretzel and another time to beat me into a greasy stain.
You call that "lovable as hell" and "a little wacky"? Wow. Guess anything goes if he's on your side. Not for me.
Look, you insult him, call him queer, call him other less favorable names and then wonder why you get what you get from him......seems that if ya want a debate.....then debate......otherwise, take it for how he's been treated.

Yeah, I know him personally outside of these topix forums and he's a giant kid and just fun to be around......sorry, that you can't grasp that!!!
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#144856 Jun 8, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, you insult him, call him queer, call him other less favorable names and then wonder why you get what you get from him......seems that if ya want a debate.....then debate......otherwise, take it for how he's been treated.
Yeah, I know him personally outside of these topix forums and he's a giant kid and just fun to be around......sorry, that you can't grasp that!!!
Go back and read, dan is the king of insults, dan starts the insults with his twisted stories, dan gets back what he puts into it. Dan has admitted he is here just for laughs and fun. It makes a fool out of you for admiring a person that is here on your mission of making sure anyone that is here knows you want gay marriage and anyone that doesn't is wrong. dan does more harm to your message.
Frank Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#144857 Jun 8, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
I never called him queer. Why do you lie? He's not gay. And I never insulted him until after he insulted and threatened me. No, I certainly cannot grasp threats of violence. And Dan never debates, that's the problem.

“Yellow Brick Road”

Since: Mar 12

The Land of OZ

#144859 Jun 8, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Go back and read, dan is the king of insults, dan starts the insults with his twisted stories, dan gets back what he puts into it. Dan has admitted he is here just for laughs and fun. It makes a fool out of you for admiring a person that is here on your mission of making sure anyone that is here knows you want gay marriage and anyone that doesn't is wrong. dan does more harm to your message.
Not so fast Lucy, Dan admits that at one time he was a Homophobe, just like you. The difference is Dan evolved, changed, whilst you are stuck in the bronze age. Dan now understands that gay people are no different, they just want to be accepted for who they are. Oh they would also very much like to be married. Seee Ya Lucy

“Yellow Brick Road”

The Land of OZ

#144860 Jun 8, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I never called him queer. Why do you lie? He's not gay. And I never insulted him until after he insulted and threatened me. No, I certainly cannot grasp threats of violence. And Dan never debates, that's the problem.
And you debate ??? YUK YUK YUK

“Yellow Brick Road”

The Land of OZ

#144861 Jun 8, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you fantasizing this morning Dan? Hot for Riccardo eh? That's cool with me. Maybe not with him though! YUK!YUK!YUK!
I swore I just read that you never called Dan gay. YUK! YUK!YUK!

Whats next pencildick?

“WAY TO GO”

IRELAND

#144862 Jun 8, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Go back and read, dan is the king of insults, dan starts the insults with his twisted stories, dan gets back what he puts into it. Dan has admitted he is here just for laughs and fun. It makes a fool out of you for admiring a person that is here on your mission of making sure anyone that is here knows you want gay marriage and anyone that doesn't is wrong. dan does more harm to your message.
Right, it's always someone else......you've NEVER done anything wrong, right?

“WAY TO GO”

IRELAND

#144863 Jun 8, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, the I'm the innocent victim here.....YUK, YUK, YUK!!!!
Frank Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#144864 Jun 8, 2012
The Great Sly_Clyde wrote:
<quoted text>I swore I just read that you never called Dan gay. YUK! YUK!YUK!
Whats next pencildick?
You read correctly. I have NEVER called anyone gay as an insult. Never. But you do.

“All things considered”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#144865 Jun 8, 2012
i have been following this thread and another based on gays marrying for some time now.

i was involved in determining whether of not we allow gay marriage in Ohio as well as other states in debates.

one thing i have seen is that those against gay marriage seem to use much more cross language and no real sense of lineal thought in their debates.

i myself have leaned towards the gays right to marry based on a more thoughtful approach towards their agenda and purpose and it is starting to make sense.

i do wish the needless put downs might be placed aside however.
Frank Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#144866 Jun 8, 2012
<quoted text>And you debate ??? YUK YUK YUK
I've tried but you and Dan were among the first trolls to prevent it.

“Yellow Brick Road”

The Land of OZ

#144867 Jun 8, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey RnL..........check this out

“Yellow Brick Road”

The Land of OZ

#144868 Jun 8, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I've tried but you and Dan were among the first trolls to prevent it.
Ummm Frank if you are all for gay rights and same sex marriage, why would you want to debate me??????? OH crap Frank did ya see what just happened?

“Yellow Brick Road”

The Land of OZ

#144869 Jun 8, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You read correctly. I have NEVER called anyone gay as an insult. Never. But you do.
Frank Rizzo wrote:

<quoted text>
Are you fantasizing this morning Dan? Hot for Riccardo eh? That's cool with me. Maybe not with him though! YUK!YUK!YUK!
Frank Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#144870 Jun 8, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Innocent? Who told you to butt in? Not me. YUK!YUK!YUK!

“Yellow Brick Road”

The Land of OZ

#144871 Jun 8, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent debating skills numbnuts.

“WAY TO GO”

IRELAND

#144872 Jun 8, 2012
<quoted text>
Hey RnL..........check this out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =raJWuz7qQVcXX
Yes........let's do that:-)

“WAY TO GO”

IRELAND

#144873 Jun 8, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one who came and attacked me about my comment towards a friend......and I'm not responsible for his comments......so, take up your issues with him.....I know him and I know he can be the way he his!!!!

So, you go have a good weekend and yuk yourself up!!!
Frank Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#144874 Jun 8, 2012
<quoted text>
Ummm Frank if you are all for gay rights and same sex marriage, why would you want to debate me??????? OH crap Frank did ya see what just happened?
Polygamy, remember? But the thought police declared it off topic. It's not allowed to be discussed here. It causes loud insults and hate from the people of tolerance and diversity. You being one of the loudest.

I support marriage equality for all consenting adults who want it. You do not. That's why I wanted to debate you, remember?
Frank Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#144875 Jun 8, 2012
<quoted text>Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not an insult and that's not Dan, that's Sedgewick P Hunsacker. Right? Or did you just throw Dan under the bus? YUK!YUK!YUK!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Facebook Revenue, Users Top Estimates as Mobile... Fri melinda 1
Moving to San Mateo/ Burlingame area need a ren... Wed Enirak 1
News Hidden streets of Menlo Park: Croner Avenue Jul 24 Hellary Clitass 4
News Trump seeks to dismiss lawsuit over Trump Unive... Jul 24 Callme TRUMP 2
La Victoria's Orange Sauce (Jan '06) Jul 21 TMM 131
ANyone know what happened to the girl in east p... (Mar '07) Jul 20 No more illegals 43
News Complex view of Islam found in poetry of Iran, ... Jul 18 The Proclaimer 1

Redwood City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Redwood City Mortgages