Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201845 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Joe Fortuna

Eureka, CA

#131255 Mar 6, 2012
Watchmann wrote:
<quoted text>
Deception and propaganda.
The ending of those things is the real cause.
Can you provide some of this deception you are referring to?
SpamOlater

Monrovia, CA

#131256 Mar 6, 2012
I thought we Canned, Charlie Fortuna?

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#131257 Mar 6, 2012
We can Spam too, but you're still going!
Joe Fortuna

Eureka, CA

#131258 Mar 6, 2012
Watchmann wrote:
Watchmann wrote:
No question that stupid thinking or behavior (like anal sex) can be fatal. That does not relate to or change evolutionary survival of the fittest.
There simply is no clear evidence that homosexuality is used by evolution to lower population. One reason is there has never been a need to yet.
<quoted text>
Hmmm, got that from a atheist evolution scientist at Princeton University...
This atheist evolutionary scientist from princeton university that you got that from, does he have a name?
I can't imagine a educated man making such claims as, like anal sex, or there never has been a need yet.
I can see one claiming, stupid thinking, or behaviors, can be fatal, or there is no clear evidence.
SpamOlater

San Diego, CA

#131259 Mar 6, 2012
I hope my boyfriend comes home tonight and spreads peanut butter all over himself like last Saturday night. I love to lick him clean. He always puts a little extra under his scrotum because he says I remind him of a pig going after truffles to get it all.
SpamOlater

San Diego, CA

#131260 Mar 6, 2012
For those who can't read, I like to come in here and regurgitate the DNC talking points that are ejaculated down my willing and hungry throat.
Joe Fortuna

Eureka, CA

#131261 Mar 6, 2012
Watchmann wrote:
<quoted text>
If we limit the deaths to AIDS alone, about 30 million people have died as of 2010. 2 million last year alone.
While not all are sex/anal sex related, most are.
Because of the design of the anus, it is extremely susceptible to infection.
That makes anal sex in our life-time much more dangerous than Christianity.
smile
Virus, my friend not anal sex.
I doubt that out that 30 million most were infected by way of anal sex.

Paved Over

Monrovia, CA

#131262 Mar 6, 2012
What a way to go, nothing but the best.
Paved Over

Monrovia, CA

#131263 Mar 6, 2012
Some one must be using the SpamOlater posting tag line to spread peanut butter bull with the last two before this psot.

“Choose wisely!”

Since: Jul 07

Los Angeles

#131264 Mar 6, 2012
Rob wrote:
I'm hoping to marry my hamster in the near future
Your hamster can not engage in legal consent. Sorry! Unless you can prove telepathy to witnesses, you are so out of luck.

Eric
little lamb

Australia

#131265 Mar 6, 2012
We only have ONE LAWGIVER and judge..that is GOD

A wise person said " if we won't be ruled by God..we will be ruled by tyrants

A TRYRANT makes a LAW according to his own disposition..and makes himself god over other people

So that even if you are an athiest..any person who makes THE LAW for you, becomes YOUR GOD.

Gods word says ..all existing authorities are RELATIVE to HIM..The authority in any country is not above God

The Laws on 'fornication" which includes homosexuality, were passed on to the Christian..as necessary commands.
Winston Smith

United States

#131266 Mar 6, 2012
little lamb wrote:
A TRYRANT makes a LAW according to his own disposition..and makes himself god over other people
So that even if you are an athiest..any person who makes THE LAW for you, becomes YOUR GOD.
Gods word says ..all existing authorities are RELATIVE to HIM..The authority in any country is not above God
The Laws on 'fornication" which includes homosexuality, were passed on to the Christian..as necessary commands.
And a lot of tryants use God to fabricate their laws.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#131267 Mar 6, 2012
little lamb wrote:
If you have a point, you should make it. Just saying.
Paved Over

Monrovia, CA

#131268 Mar 6, 2012
For all those who object to what two people want to do, go fly a kite!

“Your religion is NOT in charge”

Since: Nov 11

Columbus

#131269 Mar 6, 2012
little lamb wrote:
Please get it through your skulls that not everyone in this country has to follow the rules of your religion - I'm not even gay and I'm tired of arrogant thumpers giving me condoscending little speaches about what THEIR religion says will happen if I don't follow the rules of THEIR religion. You know what, Little Lamb? YOU are not going to make it into Valhalla. Does that scare you, bother you, or sway you in any way? And don't give me the rubbish about educating us or warning us. We're adults. We are aware of your bible and it's warnings and its threats. Many of us know more about your bible than you do - which is WHY we don't buy it. Now... accept that I am not one of you, don't want to be one of you, and really don't care what your rules are. Enforce the rules on your own if you must, but kindly leave the rest of us alone.

FaFoxy

“ WOOF !”

Coolidge, AZ

#131270 Mar 6, 2012
Paved Over wrote:
For all those who object to what two people want to do, go fly a kite!
EXACTLY why Ben Franklin got struck by lightning !

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#131271 Mar 6, 2012
SpamOlater wrote:
I hope my boyfriend comes home tonight and spreads peanut butter all over himself like last Saturday night. I love to lick him clean. He always puts a little extra under his scrotum because he says I remind him of a pig going after truffles to get it all.
You're just a nasty man. What make you gay people think we the people want to see yall kissing, and hugging one another, keep that abnormal behavior in the closet, indoors, we the people dont want to see it, nor hear about what you do to one another. DAM, we dont even want to think about what you do to one another.

Location hidden

#131272 Mar 6, 2012
Isaacko wrote:
<quoted text>
DAM, we dont even want to think about what you do to one another.
And yet, you're here.......
Rules Of Evidence

Livermore, CA

#131273 Mar 6, 2012
Isaacko wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just a nasty man. What make you gay people think we the people want to see yall kissing, and hugging one another, keep that abnormal behavior in the closet, indoors, we the people dont want to see it, nor hear about what you do to one another. DAM, we dont even want to think about what you do to one another.
Hey you imbecile in the first place who cares what a nut job like you has to say anyway! And in the second place this post was done by a nasty bigoted troll just like yourself trying to be clever but failing miserably! I'm straight and guess what? There are many of us heteros who are sick and tired of the likes of you so how about YOU keep it in the closet?

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#131274 Mar 6, 2012
Rules Of Evidence wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you imbecile in the first place who cares what a nut job like you has to say anyway! And in the second place this post was done by a nasty bigoted troll just like yourself trying to be clever but failing miserably! I'm straight and guess what? There are many of us heteros who are sick and tired of the likes of you so how about YOU keep it in the closet?

I've some good advice for you, why dont you and all that are like you,just go to another Country. People like you are the ones that are sending our great nation straight to hell. Please just go, go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nuisance barking Jan 18 Bob 1
E P A Police Officer Soars Make Inmate give DNA (Jul '08) Jan 10 Very Concerned 13
News Daly City Officer Charged With Excessive Force (Aug '06) Dec '15 Go Blue Forever 378
News Modesto man arrested in Redwood City sexual ass... Oct '15 SJResident 1
Review: Cheap Movers In Redwood City Aug '15 nita singler 1
News Abortion Harvesting Scandal: Aborted Baby Organ... (Jul '15) Jul '15 soylent green is ... 1
News The Carvery in Downtown Livermore Closes (Nov '13) Jul '15 Ssophiiee 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Redwood City Mortgages