Lawmakers, illegal immigrants speak o...

Lawmakers, illegal immigrants speak out at immigration reform rally in Redwood City

There are 3 comments on the story from Apr 27, 2011, titled Lawmakers, illegal immigrants speak out at immigration reform rally in Redwood City. In it, reports that:

The national issue of immigration reform took center stage at a Redwood City church Tuesday, where a meeting featuring lawmakers and illegal immigrants facing deportation took on aspects of a political rally and a church service.

Join the discussion below, or

Renton, WA

#1 Apr 27, 2011
Gutierreiz ...the hispanic Al Sharpton, is doing the same thing he did long before the Dream Act was introduced. He goes around the country to various churches, and hear's illegal aliens talk about why they should be here, and the obstacles they had to overcome to get and stay here. Remember, the girl said she wanted to stay here to take advantage of the opportunities....well, dammit, go back where you came from and create your own. emotional there. I don't know if you know that a recent study was released by the Centers for Immigration Studies that found that 71% OF HISPANIC ILLEGAL ALIENS ARE ON WELFARE COMPARED TO 39% AMERICANS!!!!

Anyway, hispanics fall for Gutierriez's (al sharpton) plot every time, and the same with laraza, etc. The hispanic illegal aliens haven't put it together that their "leaders" haven't done jack for them, and won't. All hispanic leaders have done is promote themselves while decieving illegal aliens. Remember when the Dream Act failed and Gutierrez said that, he "...was taking it to the streets"? BS!!!

Hayward, CA

#2 Apr 27, 2011
I was going to go to one of the meeting with my "U.S. Border Patrol" hat on but can find a schedule of where they're being held.

Saint George, UT

#13 Apr 27, 2011
I am dreaming that ICE took a bus to the meetings,loaded it up and drove across the border,dropped them off and then somebody realized they also took the lawmakers. I am so sorry it was only a dream.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cops take - illegal alien' notes seriously: Not... Tue tomin cali 3
News U.S. Psychiatric Patients Face Long Waits in ERs Tue HumanSpirit 1
News Vista, California Dumps Red Light Cameras Oct 18 SoapBox99 1
News Leagues gathering donations in memory of Tyler ... (Oct '08) Oct 8 mikayla 7
My Teen Verbally Abuses Me (Feb '09) Oct 8 Danielle 123
News California 2 mins ago 8:16 p.m.Sacramento Count... Oct 2 MADD is racist 1
james dobbs ex rialto police officer moves back... (Aug '10) Jul '16 Bobcobb 16

Redwood City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Redwood City Mortgages