Redwood City 'Gilligan Robber' Pleads...

Redwood City 'Gilligan Robber' Pleads Not Guilty

There are 16 comments on the CBS 5 story from Jul 19, 2007, titled Redwood City 'Gilligan Robber' Pleads Not Guilty. In it, CBS 5 reports that:

The alleged "Gilligan Robber," accused of the May stabbing death of his wife following a string of bank robberies throughout the Bay Area, pleaded not guilty to all the charges against him Thursday in San Mateo ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS 5.

richard david fahrner

United States

#1 Jul 19, 2007
THIRTY THREE YEARS for first degree murder (killing your wife)_______you've got to be kidding!! has life become that worthless?
Rebecca Lomas

Bellingham, WA

#2 Aug 15, 2007
TO RICHARD DAVID FAHRNER, FIRST OFF LET ME ASK YOU HOW'S YOUR LOVE LIFE GOING? IT CAN'T BE GOING TOO RIGHT BECAUSE YOU HAVE ALL THIS TIME TO GET ON THE COMPUTER AND SPEAK ABOUT A MAN THAT YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW. MY FATHER IS A GREAT MAN AND HE'S NOT PERFECT JUST LIKE YOU OR ANYONE ELSE. WE ALL CAN MAKE MISTAKES AND END UP IN THE SAME SITUATIONS MY FATHER IS IN, INSTEAD OF YOU AND THE REST OF THE WORLD JUDGING MY FATHER YOU NEED TO BE LOOKING AT YOUR LIFE AND THE PROBLEMS THAT MAY OCCUR IN THE FUTURE. STOP BEING SO NEGATIVE AND STOP LOOKING AT PEOPLE FOR WHAT THEY'VE DONE AND LOOK AT THE GOOD THINGS THEY'VE GIVEN TO LIFE. I'M SURE MY FATHER IS PAYING EVERYDAY FOR WHAT HE'S DONE BUT WE DON'T NEED PEOPLE LIKE YOU TO JUDGE HOW MUCH TIME HE DOES BEHIND BARS!!!!!
rebecca lomas

Bellingham, WA

#3 Aug 20, 2007
we love dad no matter what people has to say
FYI

Lucerne, CA

#4 Aug 30, 2007
Rebecca,
I can appreciate the love and loyalty to have for your Dad. But the fact does remain that he did kill your mom - he could have divorced her if she really was cheating on him. Why not leave? Instead he could spend the rest of his life locked up. You say "LET ME ASK YOU HOW'S YOUR LOVE LIFE GOING? IT CAN'T BE GOING TOO RIGHT BECAUSE YOU HAVE ALL THIS TIME TO GET ON THE COMPUTER"...You've also spent a lot of time ranting and raving defending your family on the computer too. The amount of time you've spent defending him you could have gotten a private attorney instead of a public pretender. Everyone's got an opinion that you can't change just like your pops- he can never change what he did. You will ALL have to live with that despite what you say....
lomas

Bellingham, WA

#5 Sep 1, 2007
FYI wrote:
Rebecca,
I can appreciate the love and loyalty to have for your Dad. But the fact does remain that he did kill your mom - he could have divorced her if she really was cheating on him. Why not leave? Instead he could spend the rest of his life locked up. You say "LET ME ASK YOU HOW'S YOUR LOVE LIFE GOING? IT CAN'T BE GOING TOO RIGHT BECAUSE YOU HAVE ALL THIS TIME TO GET ON THE COMPUTER"...You've also spent a lot of time ranting and raving defending your family on the computer too. The amount of time you've spent defending him you could have gotten a private attorney instead of a public pretender. Everyone's got an opinion that you can't change just like your pops- he can never change what he did. You will ALL have to live with that despite what you say....
shut up biotch you punk rock weave headed biotch.
lomas

Bellingham, WA

#7 Sep 1, 2007
FYI wrote:
Rebecca,
I can appreciate the love and loyalty to have for your Dad. But the fact does remain that he did kill your mom - he could have divorced her if she really was cheating on him. Why not leave? Instead he could spend the rest of his life locked up. You say "LET ME ASK YOU HOW'S YOUR LOVE LIFE GOING? IT CAN'T BE GOING TOO RIGHT BECAUSE YOU HAVE ALL THIS TIME TO GET ON THE COMPUTER"...You've also spent a lot of time ranting and raving defending your family on the computer too. The amount of time you've spent defending him you could have gotten a private attorney instead of a public pretender. Everyone's got an opinion that you can't change just like your pops- he can never change what he did. You will ALL have to live with that despite what you say....
i know your weaves to tight and you cant think hahahaha so take the phony pony out and wash and grease that wool!!!
RESPONE

Lucerne, CA

#8 Sep 3, 2007
lomas wrote:
<quoted text> shut up biotch you punk rock weave headed biotch.
HAAAAAAA!!! YOU ARE HELLA IGNORANT - I DON'T HAVE A WEAVE, I'M NOT A PUNK ROCK BITCH - YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME...SEE HOW YOU ARE, SOMEONE TRIES TO GIVE YOU SOME SYMPATHY AND ADVICE TOWARDS YOUR SITUATION AND THAT'S ALL YOU CAN SAY? BY THE WAY -I DON'T HAVE A FAKE CLIP ON PONY TAIL (YOU SEEM TO KNOW ABOUT THAT STUFF WELL - WHY? YOU'VE GOT ONE?) I'VE GOT BEAUTIFUL, UNNAPPY, ALL-NATURAL LONG HAIR THAT IF YOU KNEW YOUR SPANISH HERITAGE IT COMES FROM KINGS AND QUEENS. BUT THAT'S OKAY HOW OLD DID YOU SAY YOU WERE? BLACK AND 14? YOU DON'T KNOW SH**T!! YOU'VE GOT A LONG ROAD AHEAD OF YOU LITTLE GITL. YOU KNOW WHAT I SAID WAS RIGHT BECAUSE ALL YOU'VE GOT TO SAY IS SCHOOL-YARD BS THAT'S RACISTS - WHICH BY THE WAY ISN'T EVEN MY RACE!! SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT, BECAUSE THE TRUTH DOES HURT AND YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE TO LIVE WITH WHAT YOUR DAD DID - ITS SAD BUT TRUE!!! SEEK HELP FOR YOUR GRIEF AND ANGER MS. GHETTO BOOTSY
RESPONSE

Lucerne, CA

#9 Sep 3, 2007
HAAAAA!!!! YOU ARE HELLA IGNORANT!!! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME - I'M NOT A PUNCK ROCK BITCH AND I DON'T HAVE A WEAVE. I WOULDN'T KNOW ABOUT A "PHONY PONY" OR A GREASY HAIRDO (WHY? DO YOU? YOU SEEM TO KNOW A LOT ABOUT THAT STUFF - ARE YOU SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE?) FYI: I HAVGE BEAUTIFUL, ALL NATURAL LONG HAIR (NOT NAPPY) THAT IF YOU KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR SPANISH HERITAGE COMES FROM ANCIENT KINGS AND QUEENS. SEE HOW YOU ARE - SOMEONE TRIES TO GIVE YOU SYMPATHY AND ADVICE AND ALL YOU DO IS INSULT THEM. OBVIOUSLY, THE TRUTH HURTS AND YOU KNOW WHAT I SAID IS TRUTH BECAUSE ALL YOU CAN SAY IS SOME RACIST SCHOOL YARD BS. HOW OLD DID YOU SAY YOU ARE? BLACK AND 14? YOU CAN DEFINITLY TELL? SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT BECAUSE THE TRUTH REMAINS THE SAME MS GHETTO BOOTSY YOU DAD DID KILL YOUR MOM -
lomas

Bellingham, WA

#10 Sep 4, 2007
RESPONSE wrote:
HAAAAA!!!! YOU ARE HELLA IGNORANT!!! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME - I'M NOT A PUNCK ROCK BITCH AND I DON'T HAVE A WEAVE. I WOULDN'T KNOW ABOUT A "PHONY PONY" OR A GREASY HAIRDO (WHY? DO YOU? YOU SEEM TO KNOW A LOT ABOUT THAT STUFF - ARE YOU SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE?) FYI: I HAVGE BEAUTIFUL, ALL NATURAL LONG HAIR (NOT NAPPY) THAT IF YOU KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR SPANISH HERITAGE COMES FROM ANCIENT KINGS AND QUEENS. SEE HOW YOU ARE - SOMEONE TRIES TO GIVE YOU SYMPATHY AND ADVICE AND ALL YOU DO IS INSULT THEM. OBVIOUSLY, THE TRUTH HURTS AND YOU KNOW WHAT I SAID IS TRUTH BECAUSE ALL YOU CAN SAY IS SOME RACIST SCHOOL YARD BS. HOW OLD DID YOU SAY YOU ARE? BLACK AND 14? YOU CAN DEFINITLY TELL? SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT BECAUSE THE TRUTH REMAINS THE SAME MS GHETTO BOOTSY YOU DAD DID KILL YOUR MOM -
first off you not knowing how to spell az biotch. you need to go back to the school yard and learn how to spell. girl is spelled that way!!! and before you say anything make sure your dumb az knows how to spell!!! the world is reading this so how stupid do you sound not knowing how to spell a 4 letter word. check your reply and you'll see the errors!!! you dumb az punk rock beezy!!!!!
lomas

Bellingham, WA

#11 Sep 4, 2007
RESPONSE wrote:
HAAAAA!!!! YOU ARE HELLA IGNORANT!!! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME - I'M NOT A PUNCK ROCK BITCH AND I DON'T HAVE A WEAVE. I WOULDN'T KNOW ABOUT A "PHONY PONY" OR A GREASY HAIRDO (WHY? DO YOU? YOU SEEM TO KNOW A LOT ABOUT THAT STUFF - ARE YOU SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE?) FYI: I HAVGE BEAUTIFUL, ALL NATURAL LONG HAIR (NOT NAPPY) THAT IF YOU KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR SPANISH HERITAGE COMES FROM ANCIENT KINGS AND QUEENS. SEE HOW YOU ARE - SOMEONE TRIES TO GIVE YOU SYMPATHY AND ADVICE AND ALL YOU DO IS INSULT THEM. OBVIOUSLY, THE TRUTH HURTS AND YOU KNOW WHAT I SAID IS TRUTH BECAUSE ALL YOU CAN SAY IS SOME RACIST SCHOOL YARD BS. HOW OLD DID YOU SAY YOU ARE? BLACK AND 14? YOU CAN DEFINITLY TELL? SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT BECAUSE THE TRUTH REMAINS THE SAME MS GHETTO BOOTSY YOU DAD DID KILL YOUR MOM -
learn how to spell first you dumb az biotch!!!!!! i'm actually 15 and spell better than your grown az how sad:(( you need a better education so enroll in adult school and then post a comment you punk rock beezy!!!!!! i forgot dumb az punk rock beezy hahahahaha biotch!!
To Spelling Bee Queen

Lucerne, CA

#12 Sep 4, 2007
Lame ass words from the scholar herself (HA HA HA). I never said I was a perfect typist and before you start getting on your high horse Ms. Ghetto Hypocrite why don't you check your spelling and grammer from prior postings. Oh, ya in the ghettooo it might be "biotch" - but in reality it's "bitch" - try looking it up in the dictionary. Again, nothing but attempts to attack others on a personal level (which doesn't work) because you have nothing else constructive to say. Your attempts to divert the issue with senseless, immature comments towards others on this blog show that you are low class, ignorant, confused and a lost little girl. I wonder why? Oh, ya look at who raised you - a bank robbing, wife beating, wife killer dad!!!
LOMAS

Bellingham, WA

#13 Sep 7, 2007
To Spelling Bee Queen wrote:
Lame ass words from the scholar herself (HA HA HA). I never said I was a perfect typist and before you start getting on your high horse Ms. Ghetto Hypocrite why don't you check your spelling and grammer from prior postings. Oh, ya in the ghettooo it might be "biotch" - but in reality it's "bitch" - try looking it up in the dictionary. Again, nothing but attempts to attack others on a personal level (which doesn't work) because you have nothing else constructive to say. Your attempts to divert the issue with senseless, immature comments towards others on this blog show that you are low class, ignorant, confused and a lost little girl. I wonder why? Oh, ya look at who raised you - a bank robbing, wife beating, wife killer dad!!!
ONE QUESTION FOR YOUR RETARDED ASS. WHERE IS YOUR PARENTS? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO THEY ARE? YOU ARE JUST AS IGNORID AS MYSELF, BECAUSE YOU STOOPED TO MY LEVEL. YOU CALL YOURSELF A WOMAN YEAH RIGHT A WOMAN DOESN'T ARGUE WITH CHILDREN, A WOMAN ACTS IN WOMANLY MANNER, A WOMAN IGNORES IGNORID PEOPLE SO THAT TELLS ME YOU A LOST LITTLE GIRL JUST LIKE YOU CLAIM ME TO BE. YOU'RE PROBALLY SOME NASTY,UGLY,SMELLY, SO CALLED WOMAN THAT SITS ON HER ASS ALL DAY WAITING ON THE 1ST TO COME FOR COUNTY BENIFITS.YOUR HOUSE PROBALLY SMELLS LIKE SHIT, NASTY AND DIRTY LIKE YOURSELF. DO YOU EVEN HAVE CHILDREN(i strongly doubt that) BECAUSE NO MAN IN HIS RIGHT MIND WOULD CRAWL IN BED WITH YOU IF YOU WAS THE LAST PIECE OF ASS WALKING THIS EARTH. IF YOU DO HAVE KIDS I WONDER HOW THEY ACT DUE TO THE FACT THEY HAVE A BRAINLESS MOTHER HAHAHAHA!! I CAN ONLY IMAGINE YOU LOOKING RUSTY SITTING IN FRONT OF A COMPUTER TALKING SHIT. YOU SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR WORK (you know a job) BETTER YOUSELF YOU'RE TOO DAMN OLD TO HAVE NOTHING GOING FOR YOURSELF BESIDES WAIT ON THE 1ST TO GET YOUR CHECK AND FOODSTAMPS(that's a crying shame) YOU HONESTLY NEED A MAN IN YOUR LIFE BECAUSE WELFARE SURE ISNT TREATING YOU RIGHT HAHAHAHAHA!!!! GET UP SOMETIMES AND CLEAN YOUR SHACK BECAUSE I BET YOU HAVENT CLEANED THAT SHIT IN MONTHS. WASH YOUR ASS IF YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO I BET YOU'LL FEEL RELEIVED HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! PLEASE DO STEP DOWN TO MY LEVEL AND RESPOND BACK BECAUSE THIS IS ALOT OF FUN LISTENING TO A PUNK ROCK BEEZY TELL ME ABOUT HERSELF HAHAHAHAHA!!! WELL NOW IMMATURE GROWN SO CALLED WOMAN I HAVE TO GO TO WORK(you know a job get paid not by the state on the 1st) TRY LOGGING ON A JOB WEBSITE IT WILL NOT HURT TRUST ME I KNOW.
LOMAS

Bellingham, WA

#14 Oct 2, 2007
WE LOVE YOU DAD STAY STRONG.
LOMAS

Vancouver, WA

#15 Nov 1, 2007
WE LOVE YOU DAD. MOM IS SMILING DOWN ON US FOR STAYING STRONG THROUGH ALL OF THIS WE ALL LOVE YOU BOTH.
pall

Glenrothes, UK

#16 Mar 17, 2010
she is a bitch like non other and i will put it in a bin where it belongs!!!!
Manfred

Redwood City, CA

#18 Mar 17, 2010
Wow, these commenters need to take a chill pill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 5-Year-Old Dies In Freak Horse Riding Accident (Oct '08) Nov 11 Vgolub 95
News Study explores pregnancy risks for Asian-white ... (Oct '08) Nov 9 Nude Love 34
My Teen Verbally Abuses Me (Feb '09) Oct 22 Joe111 140
News Large hotel planned for downtown Redwood City Oct '17 Not a dumb liberal 2
News Last lap for Redwood Roller Rink Oct '17 Not a dumb liberal 2
News Whata s causing the weird weather? Aug '17 Parden Pard 3
News San Mateo County to unveil first-ever a safe ex... Jul '17 nita singler 1

Redwood City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Redwood City Mortgages