Child Move Away Cases
Concerned Relative

Atlanta, GA

#1 Feb 18, 2011
Child Move Away cases are a true tradegy of our lives. Who ever initiated such a law should be sent to jail. You have no idea what this does to children and the parents involved, especially the one left behind. And it usually is the father - they just assume fathers are all deadbeats or doing something terribly wrong.You can't assume anything in a case such as this. This is legal kidnapping, and an egregious act to the loving and bonded relationships children have with their fathers. The evaluators do not have a clue what is in the child's best interest, they lie, say harmful things about people-but fill their pockets to the brim.
And they don't even follow the laws. The Judges are the same - they
are so extremely biased a B is on their foreheads.
You can not replace a good father. My father has always been my hero and taught me so much in life. Just because a mother is a mother does not mean she is the better parent. A mother having an affair on her husband and lying for several years is not a good reason for the evaluators or Judges to allow a move. She thinks she will have a better life 3,000 miles away in NC. with Mr. Wonderful, who by the way is never there - works in Atlanta.
This is insidious to allow a pathological narcissist to take a child away from her natural father. Are you people insane!!!
This has got to stop, they are destroying children's lives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Redwood City: Seven-story housing complex going... Mar '18 nita singler 1
My Teen Verbally Abuses Me (Feb '09) Feb '18 CDNClerk 143
News Redwood City: Tenants protest large rent hikes ... Jan '18 Ur Fired 3
Looking for family of Robert Silveria JR Dec '17 John 1
CSM new REAL ESTATE COURSES ...open now! (Upda... Nov '17 College of San Mateo 1
News 5-Year-Old Dies In Freak Horse Riding Accident (Oct '08) Nov '17 Vgolub 95
News Large hotel planned for downtown Redwood City (Sep '17) Oct '17 Not a dumb liberal 2

Redwood City Jobs

Personal Finance

Redwood City Mortgages