San Jose boy, 8, legally blind in one...

San Jose boy, 8, legally blind in one eye, collects toys and gift...

There are 1 comment on the San Jose Mercury News story from Dec 12, 2009, titled San Jose boy, 8, legally blind in one eye, collects toys and gift.... In it, San Jose Mercury News reports that:

Hayden Chavarria wants toys. About 1,000 of them. But not for himself. The 8-year-old San Jose boy who is legally blind in one eye is again collecting toys and gift cards to donate to Lucile Packard Children's Hospital at Stanford - the same place where he has received care to help correct his own eyesight.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Jose Mercury News.

ravi

Balasore, India

#1 Mar 24, 2010
hi buddy i m to. i can also not able to see from by one eye //....i think we will be a good friend for ever and we can understand each other better u may contact me on my gmail [email protected] .com(mmy phone no.+919861260225 or 09861260225)i am from india.. u may ask any ????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Male Privilege Sun It is True 4
Review: Senior Helpers Sun rej1988 2
Possession May 20 Luci 2
Real Estate Classes -- New Now Forming at CSM May 19 College of San Mateo 1
News Redwood City approves highway undercrossing: Pa... May 14 Lives in Redwood ... 2
My Teen Verbally Abuses Me (Feb '09) Mar '16 Lue1981 122
Which cheap and legit site to buy fifa 15 coins? (Nov '14) Mar '16 Novialee 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Redwood City Mortgages