Police: Anthony Falco again accused o...

Police: Anthony Falco again accused of molesting teenage boy

There are 14 comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from Feb 22, 2010, titled Police: Anthony Falco again accused of molesting teenage boy. In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

A convicted sex offender who poses as a friar to gain people's trust is back behind bars after he allegedly molested another teenage boy in Daly City.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

Paisa

Oakland, CA

#1 Feb 22, 2010
Stupid ass Stearns County Sheriff's Office in Minnesota, let him hurt more people...guess it payed of to be white for him
hmm

Santa Cruz, CA

#2 Feb 22, 2010
you'd think someone that wanted to stay undercover as a pedophile wouldnt choose to be a religious figure.
Local Yokel

United States

#3 Feb 22, 2010
And this guy was let out of prison why? Hasn't he demonstrated an inability to be rehabilitated yet?
Jellybean

Hayward, CA

#4 Feb 22, 2010
hmm wrote:
you'd think someone that wanted to stay undercover as a pedophile wouldnt choose to be a religious figure.
Lots of people have been molested by religious figures.
If someone is god's representative on earth and wants to molest you, it probably makes it harder to say no to them.
Look what happened in Ireland.
My2cents

Capitola, CA

#5 Feb 22, 2010
GROSS !!!!!!!!1
yup

Hayward, CA

#6 Feb 22, 2010
I have seen this shit in the news
over and over.I am sick to my brain
over this shit.I a christian will call
on my higher power if my kids are ever
found to have been abused.She sits right
here i call here mother mary.I,m a catholic
with betsy who can stop you with one bullet
no neet to am nice big gun
SC_Local

Watsonville, CA

#7 Feb 22, 2010
Cut this pricks balls off and feed them to him!

Since: May 08

Santa Cruz, CA

#8 Feb 22, 2010
I wish that child molesters got the death penalty instead of a prison sentence and parole.

Child molesters destroy lives. Why are they allowed to walk free?
joe

Santa Cruz, CA

#9 Feb 22, 2010
"He was arrested in December, but released because Stearns County authorities didn't believe he was a threat to the community."

A child molester not a threat to the community? Must be a community of child molesters?
This man should spend the rest of his life behind bars. He'll be someone's B#$%^ in prison
Pater Familias

Santa Cruz, CA

#10 Feb 22, 2010
Why worry about justice when Falco's crime is the lowest of the low inside the big house. A child molester at 72 in prison, do you really think he has that many days left to walk this earth?
amazed

United States

#11 Feb 23, 2010
He should be "Neutered" Like the dog that he is, and thrown in jail, and given mere crumbs to eat, if that! WHACK JOB!
dplumber

United States

#12 Mar 3, 2010
Xanthippe wrote:
I wish that child molesters got the death penalty instead of a prison sentence and parole.
Child molesters destroy lives. Why are they allowed to walk free?
Lots of things destroy lives. Do you want to kill them all???
dplumber

United States

#13 Mar 3, 2010
joe wrote:
"He was arrested in December, but released because Stearns County authorities didn't believe he was a threat to the community."
A child molester not a threat to the community? Must be a community of child molesters?
This man should spend the rest of his life behind bars. He'll be someone's B#$%^ in prison
If found guilty he will no doubt spend the rest of his life behind bars. So what are you talking about?

Since: May 08

Santa Cruz, CA

#14 Mar 4, 2010
dplumber wrote:
<quoted text>
If found guilty he will no doubt spend the rest of his life behind bars. So what are you talking about?
Last time he was found guilty, he didn't spend nearly enough time behind bars.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maxine Waters Jul 22 Roger 1
need small show clothes for English riding Jul 19 Lorna Basso 2
My Teen Verbally Abuses Me (Feb '09) Jul 18 Sandi 138
XTNLamMar Jul 12 Dildonica 2
News San Mateo County to unveil first-ever a safe ex... Jul 10 nita singler 1
Steve Barrett (Feb '15) Jul 9 Quatar 5
Salvador Reyes-Aguilar Jul 4 Unkown?😘 1

Redwood City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance