RIP Chuck (Charles Perry lll)

Posted in the Redwood City Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Yo Folks

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 7, 2012
 
Crazy to wake up and hear about another friend, father,or son being murdered. Chuck you were a real man and the last person on earth I would think anyone would want to harm. This just shows us all that our time here on earth is precious.
Dave

Palo Alto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 7, 2012
 
I know the name Charles Perry is not an uncommon name, but the age and location matches up. Is this the same Charles Perry who went to St. Francis and then MA high school?
Kelly Park Kid

Livermore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 7, 2012
 
Dave wrote:
I know the name Charles Perry is not an uncommon name, but the age and location matches up. Is this the same Charles Perry who went to St. Francis and then MA high school?
Yes it is he played basketball
Teemeka

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 9, 2012
 
My heart goes out to the family and i hope his son gets some kind of conseling,hard thing to deal with your mother taking your fathers' life R.I.P Charles.
aMiller

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 14, 2012
 
wow Charles...you were a great person and always had the biggest smile on your face.i just knew you were going to marry my cousin lol we always laughed about how i was trying to be a match maker. I know that god is watching over your son and will protect him and the rest of your family. this is so unreal for me it seems like one of those snapped episodes. whatever made her make that decision to pick up a knife smh i hope no one has to be faced with that again...she could have walked away. If it was that bad for her just leave. May u rest in peace my friend
Mah 27

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 18, 2012
 
aMiller wrote:
wow Charles...you were a great person and always had the biggest smile on your face.i just knew you were going to marry my cousin lol we always laughed about how i was trying to be a match maker. I know that god is watching over your son and will protect him and the rest of your family. this is so unreal for me it seems like one of those snapped episodes. whatever made her make that decision to pick up a knife smh i hope no one has to be faced with that again...she could have walked away. If it was that bad for her just leave. May u rest in peace my friend
why is everybody pointing the finger at her!!!!! I was close to both parties and you dont know what was going on in her house hold. If you do some research he busted her face up and was escorted out the building earlier that day and he came back..what man abuses the mother of his child in front of their son anyway..both of them were wrong but at the end of the day she was protecting herself...now what if the shoes were switched? Get your facts straight
DLL

San Mateo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 21, 2012
 
Mah 27 wrote:
<quoted text>
why is everybody pointing the finger at her!!!!! I was close to both parties and you dont know what was going on in her house hold. If you do some research he busted her face up and was escorted out the building earlier that day and he came back..what man abuses the mother of his child in front of their son anyway..both of them were wrong but at the end of the day she was protecting herself...now what if the shoes were switched? Get your facts straight
I was in the same situation at on time in my left. She should have left and not come back. If she had Charles would still be alive and in jail not the grave. Too much violence.
DLL

San Mateo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Oops misspell "life"
jperry

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I am the mother of Charles Perry,III, How dare the person who stated Charles busted the mothers face up, Apparently, you didn't she her face, because if you were such a good friend, the arrested photo of Natisha Anderson proves he didn't strike her. Charles was taught never to hit a woman and this he proved until death. I NEVER post on open sites but when I read this, I was dismayed. Even her family states she was wrong. I hate liars and people who think or assume they know the truth and you fall in that category eMiller. Please don't ever comment on this case again.I guess that's why she is being arrained for murder. Justice will prevail, Charles and my family have the Lord - the greatest justified attorney in the world. May you RIP my son. I will always voice the truth for you when wrong is being said.
Kpk

Pleasanton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 1, 2012
 
He was my brother! I agree with moms.........don't ever get on here with that bs again! That man never left his house at all. She yelled at my son at the bus stop 10 minutes before she stuck bro! Chuck came to the door and told my son that she was acting crazy and not to trip. That's ridiculous that you would go that Low!
95 Wildcat

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 5, 2012
 
Kpk wrote:
He was my brother! I agree with moms.........don't ever get on here with that bs again! That man never left his house at all. She yelled at my son at the bus stop 10 minutes before she stuck bro! Chuck came to the door and told my son that she was acting crazy and not to trip. That's ridiculous that you would go that Low!
Wanted to say how sorry I was to hear about Charles. I played football with him at Woodside. I remember he won the game on a punt return vs MA He was always smiling in high school was just a real sweat kid. Im glad I knew him.
Lovingmykids

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 10, 2012
 
Im sadden by the loose of Chuck, but even more because idiot (jmiller) had the audacity to post that rude comment. If u do not know all facts u should keep the mouth closed. It's unfortunate that this young mans Mother had to even address your stupidity. Bottom line is we lost another talented and great young man that we all loved and now miss. Charles Perry (CP3) will forever be in our prayers. Sorry Mrs. Perry for having to put ignorance in their place.
TTT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 10, 2012
 
Im glad to have met Charles and was in totally shock when I heard about his death. I think about him daily in disbelief. I can only say that I am truley gonna miss you. RIP Charles Perry....luv ya
CCGOODIE

Walnut Creek, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 23, 2012
 
IM DEEPLY SADDEND BY LOSSING CHUCK... I MET HIM SOME TIME AGO HE HAD SUCH A GREAT SPIRIT, A SMILE THAT CAN BRIGHTEN UP A ROOM, YOU CAN JUST FEEL HIS PRESENCE WHEN HE STEPPED IN THE ROOM IT DEMANDED ATTENTION. HE WAS ALWAYS EXCITED ABOUT TALKING ABOUT HIS SON. AND TOOK PRIDE IN BEING IN HIS LIFE EVERYDAY I CAN NEVER SEE CHUCK AS THE PERSON SOME OF YOU PPL SAY HE IS. ABUSIVE?? I THINK NOT.. I WAS WITH HIM A COUPLE TIMES WHEN THE MOTHER OF HIS SON WOULD CALL AND TALK MESS TO HIM. FOR THE PERSON THAT POSTED ON (AMILLER) COMMENT SMH @ YOU OBVIOUSLY U DIDN'T KNOW ISH I KNEW THE REAL IVE HEARD THAT B**** ON HIS VOICEMAILS, SEEN HIS FACE, NECK SCRATCHED UP, TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE AND DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH. HIS BABY'S MOTHER WILL GET WHAT SHE DESERVES... LOVE YOU CHUCK YOU WILL TRULLY BE MISSED IM GLAD YOU WERE A PART OF MY LIFE AT ONE POINT IN TIME..YOUR FAVORITE SAC GIRL WILL TRULLY MISS U BUDDY
Bay Area 4 life

Manteca, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Kpk wrote:
He was my brother! I agree with moms.........don't ever get on here with that bs again! That man never left his house at all. She yelled at my son at the bus stop 10 minutes before she stuck bro! Chuck came to the door and told my son that she was acting crazy and not to trip. That's ridiculous that you would go that Low!
I agree with everything you say homie!! Thats exactly what happened!!
Regardless of what happened you can't take a man away from him son, his parents, his loved 1's!! Only god has that right!!

Also RIP CHARLES PERRY SR!!
Someone Who Loved Him

Palo Alto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 20, 2012
 
Wow! I can only imagine being the mother of Charles and opening this blog to read the non-sense of him being "an abuser". Never! The reason Natasha got the opportunity to take Charles' life was because he didn't kick her ass. If he would have she would have learned a long time ago to keep her hands to herself. But, instead his parents taught him better than that.And they should never regret doing so because thats why he was so loved. RIP Son and Dad
AND I'M MISSIN YOU
heavyhearted

Rancho Cordova, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 29, 2012
 
chuck was amazing man..ill neva forget his smile nd love he showed.i knew him for more than 15 yrs we dated on/off.neva once did he get angry or show me a sign of violence.agan he was amazing.there is n neva will be a justification for his death.as far as his bm n her actions, her arrest pic says it all.she knew who he was wat he stood for.what she experienced that morning was nuthin new, shes responsible for her actions nd up for wat he dealt.knowones opinion of him.in my eyes can change that.after everything he dealt with losses n holding his family down suporting his mother nd raising his son, neva thought he would leave us so early.i wish i could go back sometimes.but i then am reminded i cant.my prayers are always with his family.praying for justice!
HFG

Oakley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 6, 2012
 
I knew Chuck for over 10 years and I met him at a difficult time in my life. He never once judged me or questioned me about my past and I can honestly say that after only knowing him for a month that I loved him. God truly blessed us all with an angel on earth to all of those that knew him and his caring ways, warm spirit and all around good guy. There is not a day that goes by that I don't think about him and wish that I could hear his voice. I thank you for being a huge part of my life Chuck. Love your forever.
charlene diamonds cousin

El Sobrante, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 13, 2012
 
jperry wrote:
I am the mother of Charles Perry,III, How dare the person who stated Charles busted the mothers face up, Apparently, you didn't she her face, because if you were such a good friend, the arrested photo of Natisha Anderson proves he didn't strike her. Charles was taught never to hit a woman and this he proved until death. I NEVER post on open sites but when I read this, I was dismayed. Even her family states she was wrong. I hate liars and people who think or assume they know the truth and you fall in that category eMiller. Please don't ever comment on this case again.I guess that's why she is being arrained for murder. Justice will prevail, Charles and my family have the Lord - the greatest justified attorney in the world. May you RIP my son. I will always voice the truth for you when wrong is being said.
Jane how are you? i wonder do you remember me.anyway im sorry to hear about your son. please contact me thru facebook at charlene godschild lathan so we can talk more...diamond sends his love who is right here.
HeWasMyFriend

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Sep 14, 2012
 
Chuck was fun caring man, i noticed when I first met him he had a crazy baby mom.. He let us know that right away. So sad her emotions got the best of Her and chuck is gone ;( it hurts a lot and let's not forget the child. As a woman I know emotions can be to much but we have to think not re act. I hate her for taking my friend away I really do

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Redwood City News Video

•••
•••

Redwood City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Redwood City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Redwood City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Redwood City
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••