City works on ordinance for preservat...

City works on ordinance for preservation: Burlingame residents would...

There are 1 comment on the San Mateo Daily Journal story from Jan 8, 2014, titled City works on ordinance for preservation: Burlingame residents would.... In it, San Mateo Daily Journal reports that:

Preserving historical buildings in Burlingame could mean tax incentives and restoration of various properties if an ordinance gets through the City Council.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Mateo Daily Journal.

Fiona Hamiton

Petaluma, CA

#1 Jan 8, 2014
I am very lucky to have moved to the beautiful town of Petaluma where we have a Commercial Historic District, two residential historic districts and a number of individual buildings on the National Register of Historic Places. The downtown is unique, independent, interesting and eclectic with small businesses and exciting historic buildings. It is not hard, Burlingame! http://cityofpetaluma.net/cdd/plan-historic.h...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maxine Waters Jul 22 Roger 1
need small show clothes for English riding Jul 19 Lorna Basso 2
My Teen Verbally Abuses Me (Feb '09) Jul 18 Sandi 138
XTNLamMar Jul 12 Dildonica 2
News San Mateo County to unveil first-ever a safe ex... Jul 10 nita singler 1
Steve Barrett (Feb '15) Jul 9 Quatar 5
Salvador Reyes-Aguilar Jul 4 Unkown?😘 1

Redwood City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance