Review: Baptiste Tax Advice Center

Review: Baptiste Tax Advice Center

Posted in the Redwood City Forum

Anonymous

Mansoura, Egypt

#1 May 29, 2014
I am a single mom raising 2 kids. My ex has been claiming my kids for quite some time. Every year I would have to handle the IRS issues and provide evidence that they are living with me. I am used to the IRS becoming a pain. Earlier this year it happened again and I found myself owing $14,000 for another issue. This business was finally equipped to eliminate my IRS issues. I was really fed up with dealing with them alone. Iíd suggest them to anyone who has IRS tax issues! Way to go!
Anonymous

Mansoura, Egypt

#2 Jul 2, 2014
I was very troubled when I received a garnishment on my wages. I didn't realized that my tax issue had fallen so past due. I knew it was bad, but didnít know it was REALLY bad. I called these folks and they started working on my case from the very first day. I gave them all the documents they asked for and shortly after I was on the right course and received my full salary back! Thank you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
specialized bike from dealer Jammed w/Injuries Sat JammedTrailBike 1
News Redwood City: Tenants protest large rent hikes ... Jan 14 Redwood City 2
HELP STOP Discrimination against Agricultural Z... Jan 9 un agenda 21 4
News Man gets 6 months in cockfighting (Mar '08) Jan 9 un agenda 21 20
Google likely to buy Instagram from Facebook (Feb '17) Jan 8 No Tweets 3
Looking for family of Robert Silveria JR Dec 23 John 1
My Teen Verbally Abuses Me (Feb '09) Dec '17 Leslie 141

Redwood City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance