Red light camera ticket in San Mateo ...

Red light camera ticket in San Mateo County? Fight it!

Posted in the Redwood City Forum

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#1 Dec 4, 2009
On Nov. 16 the City of San Mateo was forced to revise its contract with its red light camera vendor because it lost an appeal case (People vs. Bullock). All tickets issued on the 16th or before are questionable, and should be taken to court.

The same defect that caused SM's downfall still is present in the contracts between Daly City, Menlo Park, Millbrae, Redwood City and South San Francisco and their respective vendors. All of their camera tickets, even after Nov. 16, should be taken to court.

For more info about this, Google red light camera.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#2 Apr 1, 2010
During bad times local governments revenue have been noted to be padded by tickets...for every 1% of debt about .38% is tickets. More importantly they go over board using tricks to get your money. Read this web site. http://highwayrobbery.net/redlightcamsticket....
marlena

Daly City, CA

#3 Nov 14, 2010
i got a camera ticket in daly city and honestly forgot the court date which was last week. What to do and what will happen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Palo Alto student fights Islamophobia, one dinn... Mon Roscoe 7
Learn about Real Estate (get license if desired) May 20 College of San Mateo 1
james dobbs ex rialto police officer moves back... (Aug '10) May 18 ThatGirl 18
HELP! Stop Unjust Persecutions of TAXPAYERS ove... May 17 un agenda 21 9
News Man pleads not guilty in East Palo Alto cockfig... May 16 un agenda 21 7
Did anybody know Robert Silveria? Apr '17 Hobo man 1
New years 95 Mar '17 Victor and adrian 1

Redwood City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance