Gary Bogue: Why did geese & wild turk...

Gary Bogue: Why did geese & wild turkeys cross the road?

There are 1 comment on the San Jose Mercury News story from Apr 7, 2011, titled Gary Bogue: Why did geese & wild turkeys cross the road?. In it, San Jose Mercury News reports that:

As an avid reader, I just had to share my laugh of the day provided by our animal friends.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Jose Mercury News.

Someones Joke

Brentwood, CA

#1 Apr 7, 2011
I heard somewhere that these Turkeys were released by the Wild Life Preserve (Is that a Government agency or private like Greenpeace?)

anyways, I don't think they are indigenous to the area but rather New England aren't they? Why release that in California? And the stupid things caused a crash in Walnut Creek and a few other places? They have been around for a while. This is not the first year. I'm pretty sure I had seen one a few years back. Is someone being stupid and releasing these things to be funny?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My Teen Verbally Abuses Me (Feb '09) Mon Liberals are dumb 136
News Tiburon's Guaymas restaurant sold, but concept ... (Sep '08) Feb 9 burrrrpo 16
Local Entrepreneur Launching a Business Feb 7 hemington10 1
Review: Senior Helpers (Mar '16) Jan 31 crkessler 4
Stanford Provost John W. Etchemendy dismantles ... Jan 30 Toweringeggman 1
Steve Barrett (Feb '15) Jan 23 Kellie 3
News One way or another, Bay Area sheriffs hold them... (May '08) Dec '16 ZodiacHoax 4

Redwood City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Redwood City Mortgages