Persian Poetry reading by Ziba Karbasi in San Mateo, California

Feb 3, 2009 Full story: Payvand News of Iran 33

Ziba live in London and she is in the Bay Area for a poetry seminar. We are very happy Ms karbasi had accepted our invitation to attend our meeting.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hagh parast

Leeds, UK

#1 Feb 8, 2009
Why are you pleased to have Ziba KARBASI WHO
WAS sued in London, in a big scandal few years
ago by poet Mahnaz Hamidi for stealing her Intelectual Property,-her poetry- reading for the community?
Please ask her in the seminar in public and let her justify what she and her boyfriend Ismail Khoie did to Hamidi to shut her up!
hagh parast

Leeds, UK

#2 Feb 8, 2009
Why dont you invite REAL POETS, to read original work? Not a bad copy of other poets.
Mariam

UK

#3 Feb 25, 2009
Yes, It is true. We know about Mahnaz Hamidi taking Ziba Karbasi to court for breach of copyright in London and and she took Esmail Khoei and the Kayhan newspaper for defaming her. Apparently Karbasi published a few books of poetry lifting heavily Mahnaz Hamidi's book "Harfi Baraya Hish Kas"

M
Farah

UK

#4 Mar 2, 2009
Esmail Khoei attacks people with his PEN. Like when he unjustly attacked Hamidi to stop her taking Ziba Karbasi to court for copyright infringment. A dishonest use of the language. It is a shame and someone must stop this savagery. I just heard he has done it again.
ironi

AOL

#5 Mar 2, 2009
why some exiles just let go spitting on each other !! nemitonin yeh chiz-e khoob begin pas harf nazanin.! shokr these poets!!? live in exile
inha anja ham bedard-e kesi nakhordin dar ghorbat ham bedard-e kesi nemikhorid>
i wish these half ass 'poets' did not take each other to the court over jafang shegr! some of us never learned !.
mirza zadeh

London, UK

#6 Apr 11, 2009
Why dont you invite REAL POETS, to read original work? Not a bad copy of other poets. reply:
ismail khoie has been ordered by High Court in England to pay damages to miss Hamidi fo slander and caonspiracy with karbasi to stop hamidi taking legal action against karbasi for copying her poems....
mirza zadeh

London, UK

#7 Apr 11, 2009
High Court opf England has ordered Esmail khoie to pay compensation to Hamidi over slander
Mashallah

Saratoga, CA

#8 Apr 30, 2009
Those attacking Karbasi, could you offer more solid evidence/information than just saying she stole someone else's poems. Will appreciate it.
Mich

Benicarló, Spain

#9 May 1, 2009
you notice there is no one on here from Iran,can you say police state????
Mich

Benicarló, Spain

#10 May 1, 2009
or they don´t know how to use the internet??
javad

Danville, KY

#11 May 16, 2009
I feel sorry for Mashalah who is pretending to be stupid, ofcourse he has read evidences in NIMROOZ and other websites when the evidence were published. Just refer to them one again.. Ziba Karbasi poetry is nothing if you take away poems she has taken from Hamidi and other poets.total rubish.
Maryam

UK

#12 Nov 3, 2009
Ziba Karbasi is a beautiful person inside and outside. She has a lovely voice and good enough poetry.
I have never heard of Hamidi, she must be a jealous woman. In any case non of these new poets are as good as the old poets. I love Ferdosi, Sadii, Hafez and Khayam they were true poets.
Manijeh

UK

#13 Nov 4, 2009
Well done San Mateo for inviting Ziba karbasi. She is fantastic and excellent speaker, I enjoyed it. Please invite her again. She is also beautiful.
Who the hell is Hamidi, never heard of her.
I made a special trip from London to see this event.Well done Ziba, we love you.
maryam

Iran

#14 Nov 11, 2009
salam.sina
iranian

AOL

#15 Dec 29, 2009
Mich wrote:
or they don´t know how to use the internet??
listen ass wipe they know how to use it goet lost freaky jew.
Taraneh

UK

#16 Jan 4, 2010
Freaky Jew is better than bastard low life moslem.
You can wipe a Jew's ass anytime, that is the only thing you are good at. You are only fit to wipe ass.
irony

AOL

#17 Feb 8, 2010
Taraneh wrote:
Freaky Jew is better than bastard low life moslem.
You can wipe a Jew's ass anytime, that is the only thing you are good at. You are only fit to wipe ass.
another jew in iranian forum !!?? these freaks won,t let go of iranians now iranians have become thier main poit of GOYM hatred !! calling us names and alughing at our whatever these mother F,s know calling us all bastards !!?? now i ain,t moslem belive me ! i despise any Abrahamic/semitic mombo jumbo vodu which has overran our culture!! but then shiiah islam is the majority religion !! if jew hates it then fk him i just tolerate the religion of our majority folks as i would tolerate an stupid old jewn religion but i can,t help laughuing at these freeks !!! have you read the old testement !!?? turah ?(not new testment), wow eye opener and so close to sunni moslem religion!? they are so close ortodox islam is a simple country judaism or basic SEMITIC religion !!~? now like any place like india or iran or christian areas,one new religion is advances or retreats from original concepts of worships as budhaism has alot in common with hinduism and christianity and judaism and islam are related but shiism is a heresy which I as an iranian welcome it!, the fact it has alot in common with chritian concepts another heretical religion!!? it means much improvement on these jewish/semitic based mobo jumbo vodu BS that pass as religion in semitic sand piles.!!!?
Pahlavan

UK

#18 Feb 17, 2010
For your information Jewish people have been in Iran long before Islam they have been in Iran since Koorosh king of Hakhamaneshian.
Islam (Shiism) came to Iran by force by Arabs swords Iranian did NOT want Islam it was forced upon them.Islam raped Iran and Iran has never recoved this disaster called Shiism.
What a load of rubbish that Islam is near to christanity absolutely rubbish. The bible is in two parts old testemant and the new testement.The old testement is Torah, Jewish wholly book.
Anyone can say ashhad and convert to Islam so so funny. Jewish religion has seven books and it is the pillar of all the religions. Go and read Talmood maybe you will learn something. Long live Iranian Jewish people.
jfar eib

London, UK

#19 Mar 3, 2010
Farah wrote:
Esmail Khoei attacks people with his PEN. Like when he unjustly attacked Hamidi to stop her taking Ziba Karbasi to court for copyright infringment. A dishonest use of the language. It is a shame and someone must stop this savagery. I just heard he has done it again.
esmail khoie addmited on 31 Dec 2009 that he has been writing and editing Karbasi Ziba"s poems for her.Khabar News/ asghar Agha. He Forgot to say Ziba Karbasi was handing Khoie,poems she was stealing from Mahnaz Hamidi, to be changed to pretend as her own! What a disgustting bunch, dirty conspiracy.
jfar eib

London, UK

#20 Mar 3, 2010
esmail khoie addmited on 31 Dec 2009 that he has been writing and editing Karbasi Ziba"s poems for her.Khabar News/ asghar Agha. He Forgot to say Ziba Karbasi was handing Khoie,poems she was stealing from Mahnaz Hamidi, to be changed to pretend as her own! What a disgustting bunch, dirty conspiracy.
(registration is not required)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Widmer named new Rancho Palos Verdes city ... 8 hr Are you serious 1
HELP STOP UNJUST PERSECUTIONS of TAXPAYERS over... Fri EQUAL RIGHTS 27
sri ganganagar Dec 18 parmjeet 1
Good Night... Dec 16 Ashik love 2
Indias Independence Day Celebration Dec 15 Maheed Delhi 1
Daly City Officer Charged With Excessive Force (Aug '06) Dec 11 KROSE 375
My Teen Verbally Abuses Me (Feb '09) Dec 1 Arabia 111

Redwood City News Video

Redwood City Dating
Find my Match