San Mateo County mulls smoking ban: Ordinance would limit tobacco use ...

Mar 22, 2014 Full story: San Mateo Daily Journal

Smoking inside unincorporated county apartments and condominiums could become a thing of the past under a possible prohibition being studied by the Board of Supervisors Tuesday.

Full Story

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#1 Mar 22, 2014
Pass this ban. No one should be smoking inside of apartments and condos. On top of that, it should help keep some of the undesirables away,
What about fire works

San Mateo, CA

#3 Mar 24, 2014
What about outlawing professional fireworks in residential neighborhoods? It's been happening in North Fair Oaks almost every night. Someone will eventually get hurt there will be more fires.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#4 Mar 24, 2014
What about fire works wrote:
What about outlawing professional fireworks in residential neighborhoods? It's been happening in North Fair Oaks almost every night. Someone will eventually get hurt there will be more fires.
Put together a group that agrees with you. Who knows? You may get what you are asking for. In the meantime, I will settle for smoking bans and will let other people like you fight the fireworks battles.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 5 hr theos 2,276
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 5 hr mix an match 200,976
My Teen Verbally Abuses Me (Feb '09) 17 hr abusedmom 108
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sat free for all 5,081
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sat surfs up 7,955
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sep 18 Pizza 16,000
How would you like to/be proposed? Sep 17 Hopeless Romantic 1
•••

Redwood City News Video

•••
•••

Redwood City Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Redwood City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••