Police: Anthony Falco again accused o...

Police: Anthony Falco again accused of molesting teenage boy

There are 33 comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from Feb 23, 2010, titled Police: Anthony Falco again accused of molesting teenage boy. In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

A convicted sex offender who poses as a friar to gain people's trust is back behind bars after he allegedly molested another teenage boy in Daly City.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CapMom

Sunnyvale, CA

#2 Feb 23, 2010
I find it quite alarming that the mayor of St. Martin knew about Falco, invited him to St. Martin and then the authorities there did not deem him a danger even though he failed to register and posed as a monk - somebody needs to investigate the mayor of St. Martin.

And Falco should never take another breath of free air again.
Just Nosy

Fresno, CA

#3 Feb 23, 2010
I say send him off to prison no more jail time let the fake monk get babtized in prison..
davidwr

United States

#4 Feb 23, 2010
In 10 or 20 years he'll be infirm and unable to hurt anyone. Sooner if he gets beaten up but since they segregate guys like this he probably won't be.

Federal Medicaid money doesn't pay for prisoners but it does pay for people in the free world.

Rather than sticking state taxpayers for the full bill let him free when his body won't let him be a threat to anyone. Who knows, maybe he'll get real religion behind bars.
Toni

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Feb 23, 2010
No sex offender can be rehabilitated! They are con artists than can fool anyone. Why we keep them away from the general prison population is beyond me!
Falco was let out after 6 years on good behavior. That's easy enough.
If your an ex-police officer that has moved up thru the ranks, you get out earlier for good behavior even earlier, then you can keep conning until you convince a judge you've been rehabilitated so you don't have to register as a sex offender any longer!
Hiding behind friar garb is very resourceful. Hiding behind a badge is down right disgusting!!!!
Lucipher

Santa Cruz, CA

#6 Feb 23, 2010
Give him to me.
gonzo

Sunnyvale, CA

#7 Feb 23, 2010
What I find astounding is this guy showed up at St Josephs in a trailer dressed as a Franciscan monk and they take him in with checking on his background. And they let him live in his trailer on the church grounds. Even gave a few sermons.
I was invited to a breakfast years ago at parisheners's house. Falco was there and he told me how the host had "miraculously cured" his bad eye. I looked over at the "wanna be Jesus" and he said nothing. Just sat there with a fake spritual smerk on his face.
This guy had them all "believing"...
CapMom

Sunnyvale, CA

#8 Feb 23, 2010
davidwr wrote:
Rather than sticking state taxpayers for the full bill let him free when his body won't let him be a threat to anyone..
That would be when he is dead. These types don't need a functioning pecker to get their rocks off, a victim works just great - that is actually the point, having a victim.

“Oh well, been called worse ”

Since: Sep 09

Santa Cruz

#9 Feb 23, 2010
Geez Im torn between Castration and the death penalty ,,,,,,,,,
hit

Santa Cruz, CA

#10 Feb 23, 2010
Where are the Sopranos when you need them?
Toni

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Feb 23, 2010
How about castration first, then the death penalty.
Give Me a Break

Santa Cruz, CA

#12 Feb 23, 2010
Toni wrote:
No sex offender can be rehabilitated! They are con artists than can fool anyone. Why we keep them away from the general prison population is beyond me!
Falco was let out after 6 years on good behavior. That's easy enough.
If your an ex-police officer that has moved up thru the ranks, you get out earlier for good behavior even earlier, then you can keep conning until you convince a judge you've been rehabilitated so you don't have to register as a sex offender any longer!
Hiding behind friar garb is very resourceful. Hiding behind a badge is down right disgusting!!!!
You're wrong. sex offenders can never stop registering. There is no legal mechanism to do so.

And while sex offenders may never be fully "rehabilitated," many don't commit any more crimes, and are not a danger to the public.
Rocket J Squirrel

Santa Cruz, CA

#13 Feb 23, 2010
jimi doss wrote:
Geez Im torn between Castration and the death penalty ,,,,,,,,,
It's not about the sex, it's about control.
Jim

Marina, CA

#14 Feb 23, 2010
I think it should be legal to have sex with minors, and a more sexually aware and adept society would be a good thing for everybody.
IMHO

Santa Cruz, CA

#15 Feb 23, 2010
Jeeze, how did this guy even get out of jail so fast after the last time he did this? He's obviously not able to be on the outside without hurting someone - there really needs to be stricter penalites for sex offenders, especially when they throw in the whole religious bent for extra power over their victims. Disgusting.
ExSc

Ventura, CA

#16 Feb 23, 2010
Hopefully this time the creep gets life.
say wat

Hayward, CA

#17 Feb 23, 2010
hang 'em high
Sweets

Hopland, CA

#18 Feb 23, 2010
Give Me a Break wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong. sex offenders can never stop registering. There is no legal mechanism to do so.
And while sex offenders may never be fully "rehabilitated," many don't commit any more crimes, and are not a danger to the public.
So if you really think that's true are you willing to bet the safety of your kids on it because I sure as he'll wouldn't!Honestly anyone who abuses a helpless child deserves death THE FIRST TIME NO SECOND CHANCES!Who gives a S@#T about their rights you should be saying something about the poor children who were hurt!
Sweets

Hopland, CA

#19 Feb 23, 2010
Jim wrote:
I think it should be legal to have sex with minors, and a more sexually aware and adept society would be a good thing for everybody.
You are sick!And I hope where ever you live YOU REGISTERED!
All black

Livermore, CA

#20 Feb 23, 2010
Jim wrote:
I think it should be legal to have sex with minors, and a more sexually aware and adept society would be a good thing for everybody.
Really? Really, really?! In the same vein, I think a society that was more "aware and dept" about death and dying would be a "good thing for everybody." Sooooo, I think you should have to kill Falco while looking into his eyes, and then I'll kill you! Sweet, that is better for everybody!
Toni

Los Angeles, CA

#21 Feb 23, 2010
Give Me a Break wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong. sex offenders can never stop registering. There is no legal mechanism to do so.
And while sex offenders may never be fully "rehabilitated," many don't commit any more crimes, and are not a danger to the public.
I am NOT wrong! I can tell you someone who doesn't have to register anymore and I received this info from the sheriff of the county the offender lives. The sheriff was shocked as well once the information was finally uncovered.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My Teen Verbally Abuses Me (Feb '09) Jan 14 momfor36years 132
News Man in car exposes himself to woman in Palo Alto Jan 8 coon dogs 3
Why does topix let their moderators harass post... Dec 23 Yeah yeah 1
News Palo Alto schools, council take steps to protec... Dec 20 spytheweb 4
News One way or another, Bay Area sheriffs hold them... (May '08) Dec '16 ZodiacHoax 4
News Police: Mass murderer John Linley Frazier hange... (Aug '09) Dec '16 thai hivaids stal... 60
San Mateo Music Thread (Oct '15) Dec '16 Musikologist 2

Redwood City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Redwood City Mortgages