First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Brian

Windsor, CA

#48 Oct 31, 2010
Sorry Villines, refuse to vote for your religious beliefs when it comes to women's bodies. Voting for Jones.
Tom Long

Torrance, CA

#49 Oct 31, 2010
Dave Jones' Republican opponent Mike Villines is strongly supported by the insurance carriers. Jones is the only real option to prevent this important regulatory post from falling into the hands of the very businesses it is supposed to regulare.
simpleton

Cleveland, OH

#50 Nov 1, 2010
Jones is a lawyer who is supporter by lawyers who earn their living SUING insurance companies. This obviously increases costs and RATES paid by consumers. It's that simple. Insurance companies want Villines because they want to be able to compete. California doesnt have much rate competition today because companies are afraid to lower rates, due to the oppressive regulatory system, knowing they may never be able to raise them if they need to. That's why the profit margins for insurers in California are higher than the countrywide average.

It's that simple.
Tom Long

Torrance, CA

#51 Nov 1, 2010
simpleton wrote:
Jones is a lawyer who is supporter by lawyers who earn their living SUING insurance companies. This obviously increases costs and RATES paid by consumers. It's that simple. Insurance companies want Villines because they want to be able to compete. California doesnt have much rate competition today because companies are afraid to lower rates, due to the oppressive regulatory system, knowing they may never be able to raise them if they need to. That's why the profit margins for insurers in California are higher than the countrywide average.
It's that simple.
Indeed you are a simpleton. Low rates do not mean good insurance. The insurers will collect your premium but they have little interest in paying your claim. There are many insurance companies who refuse to sell policies to lawyers. Why? Because they prefer not to sell to anyone who can read the policy and understand his rights. Doesn't that tell you something? Any time a regulatory agency is captured by the industry it is supposed to regulate there is trouble. Unless Jones is elected, the Insurance Commissioner's office will be captured by the insurers.
Wendy

Macon, GA

#52 Nov 2, 2010
Dave Jones all the way. He's committed to getting everybody insured and not letting insurance companies raise rates with no justification.
Bill Clinton

Ridgecrest, CA

#53 Nov 4, 2010
DO you think Obama cares about this position??
Behind green doors

Monrovia, CA

#54 Nov 4, 2010
Voting booths are closed now..
Milton

Palm Desert, CA

#56 Aug 11, 2012
I say Dave jones is the best person
Add to list

Santa Cruz, CA

#57 Aug 11, 2012
Milton
DBS

Foster City, CA

#58 Aug 16, 2012
Milton doesn't belong on the list. The Monkees were one of the best bands ever.
Dan Salazar

Long Beach, CA

#59 Aug 16, 2012
Calif is a Pension Tax Slavery State..no one else has any representation in Sacramento. Let the unions decide and just send a bill to the pitiful loser citizens.
Out of Towners

Azusa, CA

#60 Aug 16, 2012
Another try at keep the public in the dark concerning issues in there own city or townships
Buzz

Fremont, CA

#61 Aug 17, 2012
DBS wrote:
Milton doesn't belong on the list. The Monkees were one of the best bands ever.
Though I prefer Nesmith to Jones any day!
Da Bomb
#62 Aug 17, 2012
Where is that bug spray to clear out these pesky bugs?

I know there here, because I can see their spider webs.
Donny B

Foster City, CA

#63 Aug 17, 2012
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Though I prefer Nesmith to Jones any day!
Tork was the REAL rocker of the four.
Bazooka Joe

Covina, CA

#64 Aug 17, 2012
The late night shift has come on with their same old tired bull, must be a bunch of Republican/ Tea Party Nation repeater's spewing sermen of HATE an RACISM.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police chase on Sunday early morning thru EPA 13 hr D mann 1
Bill Widmer named new Rancho Palos Verdes city ... Sat Are you serious 1
HELP STOP UNJUST PERSECUTIONS of TAXPAYERS over... Dec 19 EQUAL RIGHTS 27
sri ganganagar Dec 18 parmjeet 1
Good Night... Dec 16 Ashik love 2
Indias Independence Day Celebration Dec 15 Maheed Delhi 1
Daly City Officer Charged With Excessive Force (Aug '06) Dec 11 KROSE 375

Redwood City News Video

Redwood City Dating
Find my Match