Who do you support for U.S. Senate in California in 2010?

Posted in the Redwood City Forum

Comments (Page 299)

Showing posts 5,961 - 5,980 of6,126
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6168
Jan 9, 2013
 
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I know the truth, that is why I am not religous.
You are religious, Your religion is "anti-Christ"
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6169
Jan 9, 2013
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You are religious, Your religion is "anti-Christ"
]
It isnít one or the other, man has believed in billions and billions of Gods, not just yours.
I am not the Anti-Hindu
or Anti-Islam
or Anti anything ( expect perhaps ignorance )
It isnít one or the other, get a little education before you post.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6170
Jan 9, 2013
 
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
]
It isnít one or the other, man has believed in billions and billions of Gods, not just yours.
I am not the Anti-Hindu
or Anti-Islam
or Anti anything ( expect perhaps ignorance )
It isnít one or the other, get a little education before you post.
I agree there are many false gods just like the ones you believe in. Money can be a god to many. You are a Bigot and are anti-Christian. Jesus came down to set you free from all the false religions, I will pray for you bro.
Mikey DiRucci

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6171
Jan 9, 2013
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You are religious, Your religion is "anti-Christ"
Yes, he fails to realize that. Not believing takes as much faith as believing.

SCOTUS gives atheism the same equal protection as any other religion.
Mikey DiRucci

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6172
Jan 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Great one....lol...now we have the official liberal answer...lol...let's justify the corruption since it involves so many liberals...priceless!
Conservative corruption- "BAD!"

Liberal corruption- "Everybody does it".
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6173
Jan 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mikey DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he fails to realize that. Not believing takes as much faith as believing.
I love that comment, pegs your mentality perfectly, and everyone can see it.:)

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6174
Jan 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Mikey DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he fails to realize that. Not believing takes as much faith as believing.
SCOTUS gives atheism the same equal protection as any other religion.
Every thread biggot dope is on, he turns it into hating Christians, he is very faithful. Now we know the meaning of "B". Biggot.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6175
Jan 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I agree there are many false gods just like the ones you believe in. Money can be a god to many. You are a Bigot and are anti-Christian. Jesus came down to set you free from all the false religions, I will pray for you bro.
I donít believe in any
See we agree on 99.999999% on Gods
Here is a tip for you, they all have the exact same amount of evidence of their existence, right along with Peter Pan, and Santa, and the Tooth Fairy... which is zero

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6176
Jan 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Go to the gay thread and Biggot dope is posting more hate to Christians.
F funnies

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6177
Jan 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Fun control needs to be installed here something like a parking meter.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6178
Jan 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I heard andy is working hard on that GED, but has been sent to the back of the class several times for putting a question mark after every other word. Keep it up andy, we all know you can do it???

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6179
Jan 9, 2013
 
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I donít believe in any
See we agree on 99.999999% on Gods
Here is a tip for you, they all have the exact same amount of evidence of their existence, right along with Peter Pan, and Santa, and the Tooth Fairy... which is zero
Study history, Jesus lived and died on the cross, he defeated death and showed Who He is. If you don't want to hear it, take your religion elsewhere.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6180
Jan 9, 2013
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
Go to the gay thread and Biggot dope is posting more hate to Christians.
I might check the fool out later. He will definitely proof himself a fool!
Mikey DiRucci

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6181
Jan 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I love that comment, pegs your mentality perfectly, and everyone can see it.:)
Thanks liar!
Mikey DiRucci

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6182
Jan 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I love that comment, pegs your mentality perfectly, and everyone can see it.:)
Faith is a firm belief in something for which there is no proof. You firmly believe there is no God. Me, not so much.

Therefore you actually have more faith than I. I'm also not as arrogant as you to think that I know the unknowable.
Mikey DiRucci

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6183
Jan 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I might check the fool out later. He will definitely proof himself a fool!
Big D(ope) is also blathering nonsense on the California Proposition 19 thread for your amusement.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6184
Jan 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Mikey DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Big D(ope) is also blathering nonsense on the California Proposition 19 thread for your amusement.
I'm looking at that thread too. He says a lot of nonsense.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6185
Jan 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Study history, Jesus lived and died on the cross, he defeated death and showed Who He is. If you don't want to hear it, take your religion elsewhere.
Oh I have studied history, and I will talk about what I want to where I want to.

You are free to bring your religion into any conversation you like and I am free to laugh at you about it
Mikey DiRucci

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6186
Jan 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I donít believe in any
See we agree on 99.999999% on Gods
Here is a tip for you, they all have the exact same amount of evidence of their existence, right along with Peter Pan, and Santa, and the Tooth Fairy... which is zero
Yep. Exactly the same evidence that you have that there is no God. Zero.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6187
Jan 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mikey DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Faith is a firm belief in something for which there is no proof. You firmly believe there is no God. Me, not so much.
Therefore you actually have more faith than I. I'm also not as arrogant as you to think that I know the unknowable.
I have many times mentioned that I could be wrong, that the Volcano god might be the one true god, or that Odin and Thor might actually exist, I donít happen to believe in any of the Gods, but you are free to.

As there is no evidence for any of them, I choose not to believe in any of them. If evidence were presented otherwise I might change my opinion, has not happened so far in recorded history.

again you canít stand up to what I am saying, so you make crap up to argue against.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,961 - 5,980 of6,126
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Redwood City News Video

•••
Redwood City Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Redwood City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Redwood City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Redwood City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Redwood City
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••