Who do you support for U.S. Senate in California in 2010?

Posted in the Redwood City Forum

Comments (Page 220)

Showing posts 4,381 - 4,400 of6,126
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You care about the semantics of impeachment?
Really?
Got too much time on your hands?
Semantics? Hardly. The problem today is that everyone wants to call everything "semantics" because it takes too much time to actual comprehend the factual reality.

One item that we should never take lightly is the Constitution, this should be taught completely, and no part of it should ever be dismissed as "semantics". This is the very document that is designed to protect us from our government, and it should be taught to the point of being anal. The problem today is, that it is taught incorrectly, with hardly any reference to the context by which it was written.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You care about the semantics of impeachment?
Really?
Got too much time on your hands?
No. I meant I care about you toots!

But now I'm having second thoughts meanie.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Semantics? Hardly. The problem today is that everyone wants to call everything "semantics" because it takes too much time to actual comprehend the factual reality.
One item that we should never take lightly is the Constitution, this should be taught completely, and no part of it should ever be dismissed as "semantics". This is the very document that is designed to protect us from our government, and it should be taught to the point of being anal. The problem today is, that it is taught incorrectly, with hardly any reference to the context by which it was written.
"it should be taught to the point of being anal"

you ARE kinda anal...

dont lie fool, you want two constitutions at least.

one for yourselves that rules...

and another for the "moochers"...

you guys give me more entertainment than you will ever know.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

All you black hearted malcontented people of tolerance and diversity please join me in a nice Christmas song this fine Sunday!

http://www.rleeermey.com/sounds/happybday.wav

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's version of the Constitution? Hell, most SCOTUS decisions are decided by one vote. Which version is correct. Shall we toss a coin?

It is all a mater of semantics. What do you think an opinion is if not semantics?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I meant I care about you toots!
But now I'm having second thoughts meanie.
Hey if we can't have differences of opinion, how can we be friends right?

Who loves ya baby?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey if we can't have differences of opinion, how can we be friends right?
Who loves ya baby?
You do sweetie!

Love ya back Toots!

P.S. I don't care much about the impeachment process but the jackass called me stupid.
RedOuts

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

The eyelids of the Republicans are red these days, with all the crying and all.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You do sweetie!
Love ya back Toots!
P.S. I don't care much about the impeachment process but the jackass called me stupid.
Well there you go.

Back at ya.

The audacity of some Jackasses.
WWYT club

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

It will be 2013 soon so get your brain set on advancement.

So stop playing in the past, unless your a Republican or Tea Party Member, then thats were you belong.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

give the rethugs all the rope they need to hang themselves.

the voting doen of other countries follwoung suit on disibilities around the world??, was a classic tea jacking of the senate, that will come back to to help the dems!!! OF course.
WWYT club

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Repulicans are just going insane.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

A Harley Biker is riding by the zoo in Washington, DC when he sees a little girl leaning into the lion's cage.
Suddenly, the lion grabs her by the collar of her jacket and tries to pull her inside to slaughter her, under the eyes of her screaming parents.
The biker jumps off his Harley, runs to the cage and hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful punch.
Whimpering from the pain, the lion jumps back letting go of the girl, and the biker brings her to her terrified parents, who thank him endlessly. A reporter has watched the whole event.
The reporter addressing the Harley rider says,'Sir, this was the most gallant and brave thing I've seen a man do in my whole life.'
The Harley rider replies,'Why, it was nothing, really, the lion was behind bars. I just saw this little kid in danger and acted as I felt right.'
The reporter says,'Well, I'll make sure this won't go unnoticed. I'm a journalist, you know, and tomorrow's paper will have this story on the front page... So, what do you do for a living and what political affiliation do you have?'
The biker replies, I'm a U.S. Marine and a Republican.
The journalist leaves.
The following morning the biker buys the paper to see if it indeed brings news of his actions, and reads, on the front page:
" U.S. MARINE ASSAULTS AFRICAN IMMIGRANT AND STEALS HIS LUNCH."
....and THAT pretty much sums up the media's approach to the news these days...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
A Harley Biker is riding by the zoo in Washington, DC when he sees a little girl leaning into the lion's cage.
Suddenly, the lion grabs her by the collar of her jacket and tries to pull her inside to slaughter her, under the eyes of her screaming parents.
The biker jumps off his Harley, runs to the cage and hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful punch.
Whimpering from the pain, the lion jumps back letting go of the girl, and the biker brings her to her terrified parents, who thank him endlessly. A reporter has watched the whole event.
The reporter addressing the Harley rider says,'Sir, this was the most gallant and brave thing I've seen a man do in my whole life.'
The Harley rider replies,'Why, it was nothing, really, the lion was behind bars. I just saw this little kid in danger and acted as I felt right.'
The reporter says,'Well, I'll make sure this won't go unnoticed. I'm a journalist, you know, and tomorrow's paper will have this story on the front page... So, what do you do for a living and what political affiliation do you have?'
The journalist leaves.
The following morning the biker buys the paper to see if it indeed brings news of his actions, and reads, on the front page:

Yea sounds like FOX news to me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

I didn't know they let Harley Riders in the zoo. rotlmao
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
The journalist leaves.
That has to be Faux news, there are so many holes in that story as to be an absolute fabrication.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

I looked it up, the lion story is an absolute fabrication, a joke story.

But RF believed it, you have to be a special kind of gullible to believe what you are told with a story like that. You would have to be a.. a.. Faux news watcher to believe something like that.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
give the rethugs all the rope they need to hang themselves.
the voting doen of other countries follwoung suit on disibilities around the world??, was a classic tea jacking of the senate, that will come back to to help the dems!!! OF course.
WHAT? You don't make sense boy!
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
The journalist leaves.
So the real question is, just how desperate is your side to have to make up stories to try and enrage people.

Now there is something to be said about it working on you, their gullible base, so I suppose there is some merit to lying to get a fabricated message out.

It worked on you, it might work on other really stupid people

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
That has to be Faux news, there are so many holes in that story as to be an absolute fabrication.
It's a joke, son.

What a dope! Unbelievable.

P.S. Bill Clinton, our 42nd president, was impeached on Dec 19, 1998. The impeachment did not "fail in the Senate" or anywhere else.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,381 - 4,400 of6,126
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Redwood City Discussions

Search the Redwood City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
sex 4 hr Smeer 1
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 6 hr sexy sadie 200,205
San Mateo: Man arrested on suspicion of pimping... 7 hr mrs eli 2
East Palo Alto man sentenced to 13 years prison... 12 hr mrs eli 3
Managing Director 12 hr mrs eli 1
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 21 hr Punk a s Murabito 4,834
Millions of gallons of water leaking into Bay: ... Tue Obambe Dumbshhitt 4
•••
•••

Redwood City News Video

•••
•••

Redwood City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Redwood City People Search