Comments
3,121 - 3,140 of 6,126 Comments Last updated Oct 4, 2013
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3257
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know what you are talking about. These guys are fighting us because of our involvement with Israel and our constant intrusions into their countries attempting to install western style democracies. They are fighting to maintain their Islamic Law. When we help overthrow tyrannical governments, we only help Islamists. Therefore, the enemy is one of our own making which means it is made up for propaganda purposes to justify more military spending.
If all the Jews are gone, they will still hate us, actually after the Jews, they will start to eliminate the Christ believers. You are too stupid to understand Islamic Law has ZERO tolerance for any religion other then Islam. They want to take over Israel. They want the Jew back in the oven.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3258
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Ex CIA speaks out.
ex cia agent explains how to delete the elite
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Let's base all our answers and information on this ONE person. Great idea. Try to broaden your mind and hear all the sides and other opinions. Then you won't sound so stupid.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3259
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>If all the Jews are gone, they will still hate us, actually after the Jews, they will start to eliminate the Christ believers. You are too stupid to understand Islamic Law has ZERO tolerance for any religion other then Islam. They want to take over Israel. They want the Jew back in the oven.
BS. They just want to be left alone. Besides they will change soon due to external pressures. You are an indoctrinated fool. The ex-CIA guy knows one hell of a lot more than you do.

Think about it. Let's say Iran builds a nuclear missal. As soon as they use it they are done for. It is something they can only threaten with. It is useless.
RiccardoSucks

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3260
Nov 18, 2012
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>They want the Jew back in the oven.
Well at least you have something in common with them! You're the screwball that derided the 36 per cent of doctors that weren't going to vote for Romney (who dare they?) by disparagingly saying of them "they must be African American, Hispanic or JEWISH!" That made it quite clear as to what you think of all three of those groups.
RiccardoSucks

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3261
Nov 18, 2012
 
If you have any doubt that RiccardoFire is totally NUTS, take a look at another sore loser Obama bashing thread here on Topix titled "Voting idiots" (It's on the Woodland, CA board, probably others in the Sacramento region too.

In this thread Ricky posts exactly these words. Let's see him try to deny this as he has the rest of his insane drivel:

"Rise up, you yokels! Get your pitchforks, rakes, golf clubs (a 1 iron would be good). Let's take back our country before it's too late."

So he's urging all of his Tea Bagger homies to get out their pitchforks, rakes and golf clubs (LOL) and start the revolution. "Take back OUR country! he says!" Has anybody informed him that THEY lost the election and aren't the majority they thought they were and that's not how things work in a Democracy. Ricky of course was the same dumb ass who was predicting blacks were going to riot if Obama lost the election.

Not that anybody has anything to fear from a chicken shit chicken hawk who was to cowardly to put on a uniform you understand...but just saying...LOL!
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3262
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
BS. They just want to be left alone. Besides they will change soon due to external pressures. You are an indoctrinated fool. The ex-CIA guy knows one hell of a lot more than you do.
Think about it. Let's say Iran builds a nuclear missal. As soon as they use it they are done for. It is something they can only threaten with. It is useless.
If they want to be left alone, why to they kill people of other religions in other countries like Phil? Thailand? Indonesia and others? Let's base everything on the ex cia guy. It is useless? So they can't fire it. lol....

An Israeli baby recovers from a Hamas rocket attack
that left three others dead. Islamic terrorists have
fired over 1000 missiles at Jewish population
centers this year in an attempt to provoke a response.
War is good for Hamas, bad for Palestinians.

2012.11.18 (Jammu, India)- One person is killed when fundamentalists throw a grenade into a wine shop....if only India would leave them alone....lol

Hamas and other terrorist organizations in Gaza have fired more than 150 rockets in recent days. Civilians and many Israeli soldiers have been wounded and damage has been caused to property. More than one million citizens live under the constant threat of terrorism. This situation must stop.
By continuously smuggling weapons, Hamas and Islamic Jihad have turned Gaza into a frontline Iranian outpost …(Jabari’s) killing sends a message to Hamas elements in Gaza that if they continue to promote terror activity against the State of Israel – they will be terminated

ask the ex cia what jihad means to them? http://islam-watch.org/HistoryOfJihad/index.h...
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3263
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RiccardoSucks wrote:
If you have any doubt that RiccardoFire is totally NUTS, take a look at another sore loser Obama bashing thread here on Topix titled "Voting idiots" (It's on the Woodland, CA board, probably others in the Sacramento region too.
In this thread Ricky posts exactly these words. Let's see him try to deny this as he has the rest of his insane drivel:
"Rise up, you yokels! Get your pitchforks, rakes, golf clubs (a 1 iron would be good). Let's take back our country before it's too late."
So he's urging all of his Tea Bagger homies to get out their pitchforks, rakes and golf clubs (LOL) and start the revolution. "Take back OUR country! he says!" Has anybody informed him that THEY lost the election and aren't the majority they thought they were and that's not how things work in a Democracy. Ricky of course was the same dumb ass who was predicting blacks were going to riot if Obama lost the election.
Not that anybody has anything to fear from a chicken shit chicken hawk who was to cowardly to put on a uniform you understand...but just saying...LOL!
Pull ur pants up mr sucks, just because truehart has been posting from elk grove and did a post using my name doesn't mean it was me. Let's not play childish games, as if Im going to post your name when i ws in roseville. I don't stoop that low. I did not make that golf club post. rant about it, i don't care, take your hate elsewhere. lol...lol....
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3264
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RiccardoSucks wrote:
If you have any doubt that RiccardoFire is totally NUTS, take a look at another sore loser Obama bashing thread here on Topix titled "Voting idiots" (It's on the Woodland, CA board, probably others in the Sacramento region too.
In this thread Ricky posts exactly these words. Let's see him try to deny this as he has the rest of his insane drivel:
"Rise up, you yokels! Get your pitchforks, rakes, golf clubs (a 1 iron would be good). Let's take back our country before it's too late."
So he's urging all of his Tea Bagger homies to get out their pitchforks, rakes and golf clubs (LOL) and start the revolution. "Take back OUR country! he says!" Has anybody informed him that THEY lost the election and aren't the majority they thought they were and that's not how things work in a Democracy. Ricky of course was the same dumb ass who was predicting blacks were going to riot if Obama lost the election.
Not that anybody has anything to fear from a chicken shit chicken hawk who was to cowardly to put on a uniform you understand...but just saying...LOL!
dickhardo wont try expaining the policy positions of his party on these threads, instead he reverts to hateful diatribes, like the one above...

his only reply??/ " you dont know anything about the history'
actually I do.....

but let us hear 3rdreichardo's historical interpretation....

just for entertainment purposes.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3265
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RiccardoSucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Well at least you have something in common with them! You're the screwball that derided the 36 per cent of doctors that weren't going to vote for Romney (who dare they?) by disparagingly saying of them "they must be African American, Hispanic or JEWISH!" That made it quite clear as to what you think of all three of those groups.
what post was that? lol...are u here having fun hating me since i hurt your feelings not liking the great oblama?
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3266
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RiccardoSucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Well at least you have something in common with them! You're the screwball that derided the 36 per cent of doctors that weren't going to vote for Romney (who dare they?) by disparagingly saying of them "they must be African American, Hispanic or JEWISH!" That made it quite clear as to what you think of all three of those groups.
which leads me to ask why that slithering peice of racist swamp trash, uses the name, "Riccardo"???

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3267
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The great obama defends Israel.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3268
Nov 18, 2012
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
The great obama defends Israel.
what exactly did you expect him to do??

pull the plug??

Obama has been president four years now!!

you should have a better grip by now.
RiccardoSucks

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3269
Nov 18, 2012
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
The great obama defends Israel.
And if he didn't you'd have your sissy panties in an uproar over that! As our only true ally in the explosive Middle East American Presidents have been defending israel for decades. Most would argue that policy was and is mostly rightly too. Amazing that you never got your panties in an uproar when Bush was defending Israel. Come to think of it, that's NOT amazing! LOL
RiccardoSucks

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3270
Nov 18, 2012
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>what post was that?(THAT I SAID THAT THE 36 PER CENT OF DOCTORS THAT AREN'T GOING TO VOTE FOR OBAMA ARE STUPID AND MUST BE AFRICAN AMERICAN, MEXICAN OR JEWISH)
Glad you asked! You can't lie your way out of this one dude! It was post #790 on the thread about the goofy Texas judge who predicted civil war was going to break out if Obama got elected. Here is your post #790 it it's entirety. Take a look at the last paragraph for absolute proof of your bigotry:

"A new survey shows Mitt Romney with a commanding lead over President Barack Obama among doctors, with Obamacare helping to sway their votes.

If the election were held today, 55 percent of physicians reported they would vote for Romney while just 36 percent support Obama, according to a survey released by Jackson & Coker, a division of Jackson Healthcare, the third largest health care staffing company in the United States

It's great to know Doctors are smart enough not to vote for Obama. Frankly I'm shocked that 36 percent will vote for the Democrat/Marxists, I guess those would be the Jewish, Mexican and African American Doctors. Stuck on Stupid. Never ever vote for a Democrat!"
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3271
Nov 19, 2012
 
BOOOM!!
he got ya reichardo....

PROOF of bigotry.

yet, the rest of us know its not that BIG- o -tree to begin with, since we all came from one continent..

LOL :)
TiddyBowl

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3272
Nov 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I see the sewer pipe Republicans have brought back the "oldies but goodies" to clogg the blogg..

The senate.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3273
Nov 19, 2012
 
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
what exactly did you expect him to do??
pull the plug??
Obama has been president four years now!!
you should have a better grip by now.
Every Country has a right to defend itself.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3274
Nov 19, 2012
 
RiccardoSucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you asked! You can't lie your way out of this one dude! It was post #790 on the thread about the goofy Texas judge who predicted civil war was going to break out if Obama got elected. Here is your post #790 it it's entirety. Take a look at the last paragraph for absolute proof of your bigotry:
"A new survey shows Mitt Romney with a commanding lead over President Barack Obama among doctors, with Obamacare helping to sway their votes.
If the election were held today, 55 percent of physicians reported they would vote for Romney while just 36 percent support Obama, according to a survey released by Jackson & Coker, a division of Jackson Healthcare, the third largest health care staffing company in the United States
It's great to know Doctors are smart enough not to vote for Obama. Frankly I'm shocked that 36 percent will vote for the Democrat/Marxists, I guess those would be the Jewish, Mexican and African American Doctors. Stuck on Stupid. Never ever vote for a Democrat!"
It was news, it was written in the paper. Pull your pants up.
RepubBrothel

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3275
Nov 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mr. Gilman, 68, a self-described "dye-in-the-wool Republican who loves American values.

He does own the brothel called "Mustang Ranch" ownership during his campaign in the county of 4,000.

He won with 62 percent Reno, NV. of the vote on November 6, 2012.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3276
Nov 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RepubBrothel wrote:
Mr. Gilman, 68, a self-described "dye-in-the-wool Republican who loves American values.
He does own the brothel called "Mustang Ranch" ownership during his campaign in the county of 4,000.
He won with 62 percent Reno, NV. of the vote on November 6, 2012.
what did he do wrong? are brothels illegal in NV now?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Redwood City News Video

•••
•••

Redwood City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Redwood City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Redwood City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Redwood City
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••