WeLikeMike

Covina, CA

#3153 Nov 15, 2012
Please let Mike Corona serve his full sentence.

He did shame to the county and victimized the people he was sworn to serve.

He is at Federal Correctional Institution Englewood I am sure he gets to have pop corn when he watches movies and internet access with a laptop.

Hard time?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3155 Nov 16, 2012
RiccardoSucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Susan RIce was just relaying the information she was getting from the CIA. They have the timeline to prove just that.
Looks like Petraeus is going to testify before Congress on the Benghazi tragedy too. So much for your half baked Tea Bagger conspiracy theory that he was just asked to resign to prevent him from testifying which you starting spouting the minute you heard about the resignation. You probably won't like what he has to say though. Just remember you said that you trusted Petraeus to tell the truth even though everybody else in the administration is a liar, commie, homo and vegetarian...in your humble if ignorant and biased opinion of course!
And who gave that information to the CIA? Obuma was watching the attack in real time. Are you saying that no one from the CIA was there watching it at the same time????
There is a bridge in Brooklyn NY that I will sell you for $1000,
but like Nancy Pewlousy said "you have to pay for it before you can see it!". You sound like you would go for that deal as you have already been brain washed, and can not see what is as plain as the nose on your face. Wake up your brain. 1=1=2 got it????

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3156 Nov 16, 2012
ctn 1+1=2, not as Obuma thinks there are 57 states in the USA, and his wife believed that Election Day was November 2nd instead of the 6th. With your brains they may offer you the job of Secretary of State, you have about as much brains as Rice!
Morris

Covina, CA

#3157 Nov 16, 2012
No more politics the Republicans are hurting enough, Na keep sticking it to them.

Just look at the idiots, John McCain and Graham.

They were trash before and even worse now, they have turned in to Bio-Hazard material.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#3158 Nov 16, 2012
McCain has surprised me here, I expected more from him than this kind of political crap
PlanetK

Covina, CA

#3159 Nov 16, 2012
Not a chance, those sheep called Republicans are in for more whompings.
RiccardoSucks

Elk Grove, CA

#3160 Nov 16, 2012
save your souls wrote:
<quoted text>
And who gave that information to the CIA? Obuma was watching the attack in real time. Are you saying that no one from the CIA was there watching it at the same time????
There is a bridge in Brooklyn NY that I will sell you for $1000,
but like Nancy Pewlousy said "you have to pay for it before you can see it!". You sound like you would go for that deal as you have already been brain washed, and can not see what is as plain as the nose on your face. Wake up your brain. 1=1=2 got it????
Obama was watching the attack in real time eh? I didn't realize it was on Fox News! And even if that was the case it would be pretty hard to pinpoint the total motivation behind such an attack as it happened. The CIA does have it's sources though and does do it's own investigations and does report what it knows at the time to the administration in Washington. As more information comes in that initial intelligence is subject to modification and correction. Remember all the what turned out to be erroneous information coming out on 9/11?

Are you any relation to RiccardoFire? You sound ALMOST as stupid and illiterate but then again you're a Republican! Not interested in buying a bridge or anything else from you, thank you! I recognize a bullshit merchant when I see one! LOL
JohnMcCain

Covina, CA

#3161 Nov 16, 2012
Gas-Bag John McCain attended a closed door briefing on Benghazi held by the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence.

But when asked by reporters after the meeting, I have nothing to say, McCain said heatedly.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#3162 Nov 16, 2012
RiccardoSucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Susan RIce was just relaying the information she was getting from the CIA. They have the timeline to prove just that.
Looks like Petraeus is going to testify before Congress on the Benghazi tragedy too. So much for your half baked Tea Bagger conspiracy theory that he was just asked to resign to prevent him from testifying which you starting spouting the minute you heard about the resignation. You probably won't like what he has to say though. Just remember you said that you trusted Petraeus to tell the truth even though everybody else in the administration is a liar, commie, homo and vegetarian...in your humble if ignorant and biased opinion of course!
from Obama...can't say it? does it hurt that much? Would if they all told the truth from the start?
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#3163 Nov 16, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
No I prefer cheeseburgers myself.
I'm sure that was way over your head, thanks for confirming.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#3164 Nov 16, 2012
When he looks at what Susan Rice said," CNN reports, "here is what Petraeus's take is, according to my source. Petraeus developed some talking points laying it all out. those talking points as always were approved by the intelligence community. But then he sees Susan Rice make her statements and he sees input from other areas of the administration. Petraeus -- it is believed -- will tell the committee he is not certain where Susan Rice got all of her information."

In other words Petraeus didn't relay the information to Rice. Where did the information come from? was it maybe.....just maybe......oh no, let's dare not say it, could it be from...from.........OBAMA?

and if Obama didnt cover this up and delay the affair, the election would have been different. Can we say......impeachment???
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#3165 Nov 16, 2012
RiccardoSucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Susan RIce was just relaying the information she was getting from the CIA.!
Not according to the CIA. ooops Mr sucks has to eat his words again....lol....I better be careful today working in Roseville....lol
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#3166 Nov 16, 2012
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#3167 Nov 16, 2012
WHO got to SUSAN?
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#3168 Nov 16, 2012
pparently the Obama administration is interested in covering up terrorist acts against our citizens. This is aid to the enemies of the United States and is high treason.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#3169 Nov 16, 2012
More hope and change....lol
RiccardoSucks

Elk Grove, CA

#3170 Nov 16, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
http://www.weeklystandard.com/ blogs/petraeus-knew-almost-imm ediately-al-qaeda-linked-group -responsible-benghazi_663458.h tml
From the Weekly Standard eh? What's the matter? Was Rush Limbaugh's poop chute clogged up again? LOL
RiccardoSucks

Elk Grove, CA

#3171 Nov 16, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
pparently the Obama administration is interested in covering up terrorist acts against our citizens. This is aid to the enemies of the United States and is high treason.
And apparently you've had your head stuck up Rush Limbaugh's poop chute so long that you will never see the light! Talk about blinded by turds!!! LOL
RiccardoSucks

Elk Grove, CA

#3172 Nov 16, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Not according to the CIA. ooops Mr sucks has to eat his words again....lol....I better be careful today working in Roseville....lol
I don't have to eat anything! You've obviously been eating a lot of Limbaugh's shit though! Idiots are welcome in Roseville just as much as they obviously are in Elk Grove dude! Come on up! LOL
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#3173 Nov 16, 2012
such a hate ful diatribe from reichardo on banghazi...limbaugh squeeze if you will!!

yet ill bet he was up front and center in the cheering section as the tanks rolled into bagdad.

just like Reich limbaugh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Which cheap and legit site to buy fifa 15 coins? Dec 26 alex 3
Daly City Officer Charged With Excessive Force (Aug '06) Dec 24 yes call me 09864... 376
yahoo nd skype id nhi h Dec 23 sam-7 1
Police chase on Sunday early morning thru EPA Dec 21 D mann 1
Bill Widmer named new Rancho Palos Verdes city ... Dec 20 Are you serious 1
HELP STOP UNJUST PERSECUTIONS of TAXPAYERS over... Dec 19 EQUAL RIGHTS 27
sri ganganagar Dec 18 parmjeet 1

High Wind Watch for San Mateo County was issued at December 28 at 1:55PM PST

Redwood City News Video

Redwood City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Redwood City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE